Options

what an amazing concert!!

sjeffersonsjefferson Posts: 1
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I got to see the kick ass show in Denver. PJ rocks more now than ever! It's too bad that Tom Petty was on the tour with them, because it shortened the time PJ got to play. What an amazing performance and selection of songs. This show will stay in my memories for my life.
-SJ
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    glad u had a good time
  • Options
    armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    sophia wrote:
    I got to see the kick ass show in Denver. PJ rocks more now than ever! It's too bad that Tom Petty was on the tour with them, because it shortened the time PJ got to play. What an amazing performance and selection of songs. This show will stay in my memories for my life.
    I know what you mean!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA
  • Options
    WastedteenWastedteen Posts: 17
    I was at both Denver shows. And I agree that I would have preferred seeing PJ play a longer (much longer set in fact) but I did enjoy seeing Petty as he is one of my favs. Eddie on guest vocals for the Waitng and American was great though. Wish I could have seen more but I'm satisfied with what I saw.