Options

2014 PEARL JAM ENAMEL MUG SET

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696
    mr_canada said:

Anymore quality issues...or do we think all mugs come with imperfections? Still haven't received mine from the second batch of sales. Was wondering what to expect.

2nd batch? I thought those were to be shipped out in time before Christmas. Or was it after New Years? I'm still waiting on the 1st batch.
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463
    demetrios said:

mr_canada said:

Anymore quality issues...or do we think all mugs come with imperfections? Still haven't received mine from the second batch of sales. Was wondering what to expect.

2nd batch? I thought those were to be shipped out in time before Christmas. Or was it after New Years? I'm still waiting on the 1st batch.
    me too
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Sexy mugs just arrived! :)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,691
    demetrios said:

in good shape?
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

demetrios said:

in good shape?
    Mint! Mugs were wrapped perfectly with kraft paper. Then bubble mailer in a small fit box that was shipped inside a bigger box.
  • Options
    I received a notice last night to head to the post office. Here's hoping it's the mugs!

I bought enamel mugs last time I was in Norway, and I know that there were 'imperfections', but they were the result of the uniqueness of each hand made mug and not a reflection on the quality. I'll compare the quality of the PJ mugs to the Norwegian mug when I pick them up.

I can say that they've held up quite nicely!
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

I received a notice last night to head to the post office. Here's hoping it's the mugs!

I bought enamel mugs last time I was in Norway, and I know that there were 'imperfections', but they were the result of the uniqueness of each hand made mug and not a reflection on the quality. I'll compare the quality of the PJ mugs to the Norwegian mug when I pick them up.

You have a grandpa mug? :))
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

I didn't know they called it that when I bought it!!

But it does make sense. I bought it at a ship museum, it was supposed to be a replica of the mugs they used on a ship back in 1893.
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    killmoretroutkillmoretrout Burque, NM Posts: 160
    Anyone else waiting for a long time on these? I ordered on Oct 14 as a gift and my order status still says 'warehouse' as of today. Totally missed my gift date. Beautiful things, but I'd cancel if I could figure out how to do it. Anyone know what email address handles these types of questions?
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Anyone else waiting for a long time on these? I ordered on Oct 14 as a gift and my order status still says 'warehouse' as of today. Totally missed my gift date. Beautiful things, but I'd cancel if I could figure out how to do it. Anyone know what email address handles these types of questions?

shipping@tenclub.net -- merchandise or order/return questions
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    Santos if you get any of these back with a blemish i want a set. :0)
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    They arrived last night. In great shape, and look to be of very good quality.
  • Options
    killmoretroutkillmoretrout Burque, NM Posts: 160
    MedozK said:

shipping@tenclub.net -- merchandise or order/return questions
    Thanks.

• Options

If you ordered in the second batch - the first lot went in seconds - I thought they only guaranteed before Christmas shipping anyway. That is what I am expecting on my order from the 13th
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I ordered mine on oct 13th and still haven't received them yet. Usually I order stuff from 10C and it arrives quickly. Not this time. Says still in warehouse. Why is still in the warehouse and not shipped? Is everyone on vacation?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Suziemay said:

I got the same messages as you from the 10c not even sure it is worth my time to respond. Did you ever get any relief?
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    you guys are all nuts you'll buy anything this band puts their name on ! lol
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479

The key is NEW things the band puts their name on! :)
  • Options
    SR91748SR91748 Posts: 138
    I think the cups are awesome. I've got both right by my desk. Makes me smile. More useful than a number of posters I have sitting around.
  • Options

Fuck u Jose! Can't wait for jack white! =))
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Get_Right said:

Suziemay said:

I got the same messages as you from the 10c not even sure it is worth my time to respond. Did you ever get any relief?
    I haven't sent in my better resolution pictures to Emalco. My plan was to share more pictures and if Emalco said that those were normal imperfections, I was going to let it go. If they said they were defects then maybe they could replace them. I figured since Emalco is the source, they would be the ones to replace and not 10c.

I think part of me hasn't followed up because I'm kinda clumsy, so even if they sent replacements, I'm gonna end up dropping them and injuring them anyway :-/

Good luck with yours. If you want to contact Emalco, they are on Facebook or you can email waldemar@nordlys-produkter.com. Waldemar was the one who responded to me, I didn't share initially because I thought it was a personal email but it's on Facebook.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512

That's my thought too.with these. :)) But hey, whatever makes everyone happy! I certainly can't judge. I spent nearly $300 on a fucking Zippo not too long ago. X_X
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

That's my thought too.with these. :)) But hey, whatever makes everyone happy! I certainly can't judge. I spent nearly $300 on a fucking Zippo not too long ago. X_X
    I assume that was a black or white Australian zippo??
    if it was i think you got a good deal(if that does not sound too stupid)
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    gvn2fly12 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I assume that was a black or white Australian zippo??
    if it was i think you got a good deal(if that does not sound too stupid)
    Yes, it was the black one. :) I thought it was a good deal too!.... Which is an excellent demonstration if how nuts we all are when it comes to PJ merch. :))
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I got this for a nice Xmas gift for someone. Hope I get it before then lol.
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    edited November 2014
    badbrains said:

Well, there's always X-mas 2015...

=))
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin said:

badbrains said:

Well, there's always X-mas 2015...

=))
    I know right =))
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    edited November 2014
    Ordered the mugs from Montreal oct 14th... still in warehouse...
    Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    Just because I enjoy repeating myself - Didn't they sell a first batch of these out really quickly and these have already shipped. Then when I ordered (on the 12th) I actually read the website and they said the second lot - which needed making - would arrive before 25/12 or some distant date.
    So the 'in warehouse' probably just means being made in Poland still, and as far as I am concerned there is zero issue or delays.
  • Options

Just because I enjoy repeating myself - Didn't they sell a first batch of these out really quickly and these have already shipped. Then when I ordered (on the 12th) I actually read the website and they said the second lot - which needed making - would arrive before 25/12 or some distant date.
    So the 'in warehouse' probably just means being made in Poland still, and as far as I am concerned there is zero issue or delays.

Yes, you are right. It says they will try to have shipped by 12/25.
    People didn't read the info and are impatient. I ordered on the 11th and I read that as well.