Options

Eddie Standing On The Rail At Irving Plaza

ottonypottonyp Posts: 226
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I was wondering if anyone, by any chance, has a picture of Eddie when he was standing on the rail at Irving Plaza ? He was holding onto my hand for balance while he was singing "Porch" !! I saw people taking tons of pictures, so I'm hoping someone here will have a picture or two for me, and thanks in advance, if you do !!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    that's fucking cool

good luck in your search
  • Options
    plinnplinn Posts: 30
    You want video of that...

I'm in the Limelight 92 video....he jumped right on top of me during Porch..

memories...
  • Options
    ottonypottonyp Posts: 226
    Yeah, even video would be good, actually it would be awesome !! Pictures just as good too !!
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    ottonyp wrote:
    I was wondering if anyone, by any chance, has a picture of Eddie when he was standing on the rail at Irving Plaza ? He was holding onto my hand for balance while he was singing "Porch" !! I saw people taking tons of pictures, so I'm hoping someone here will have a picture or two for me, and thanks in advance, if you do !!

Just got my shitty disposable pics back. The clearest of all of them is the one during what you described. Unfortunately someone's arm is in the way of most of the pic. If anyone can help me (a little ignorant of computers) transfer them from a picture cd rom to an upload site I would gladly post them here! I tried to email them and it wanted my SMPT or SMTP or something?
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"