Options

Solo tour - To those who like to scream during songs . . .

124»

Comments

• Options
    Pj_Gurl wrote:
    I really don't want to be rude to you, because i think your intentions are good, and you don't mean to come across as bad as you are, so i'll just say have a nice time at the show. :)

ps. if speedy goes, i hope he gets to sit near you. ;)
    so do I....hehehehehe
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    einatshaul wrote:
    I Second that! (this goes out to evenflowman;))

pleeeaaaaasssssseeeee, no roaring "YYEEEAAHHsss!!" during quiet heartfelt moments...

I'm all for expressing yourself at shows, anyone who knows me knows that... But...

i will be good hahahahah but i know everyone will be hollaring i will jsut start the wave
  • Options
    I won't scream.. but If I can't hold my shitty high pitch voice.. i would like someone to punch my esophagus or chop my throat!
    "I had a false belief
    I thought I came here to stay
    We're all just visiting
    All just breaking like waves.."

07/09/06
    07/10/06
    07/15/06
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Wooooohoooo Eddie!!!!

Yeeeeah!!!!!! Eddie Vedder!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i cant wait for Ed to comment.....when i show him my TITS!!!!!!

ok THAT has to go in someones signature!!!!!! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    ok THAT has to go in someones signature!!!!!! :D
    hehehehehehehehehehe.......................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    i cant wait for Ed to comment.....when i show him my TITS!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!
    I can always count on you to put a smile on my face early in the morning!
    :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    The people who buy tickets on ebay for $300+ each can just rattle their jewelry.

Well that's always better than "YEAH "WOO HOO" no? :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,178
    This thread has gotten out of control and I love it!!!!!!! You guy's are cracking me up!! I can just imagine Speedy and dreamfire standing next to eachother. Speedy would be like Buba and dreamflame would be his prison bitch.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Dont worry i will solve all ur problems and fly out Ronnie woohoo and he can do all the screaming for us i am sure ed would love to see that guy. And we can get him a vedder cubs jersey
  • Options
    hidinghiding Posts: 290
    THEY DIDN"T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT COW BELLS!!!!

I'm rockin that fuker at the shows!!!
    one love

respect
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Dreamfire tried to get all pyschological on our asses by saying "actually, let's make as much noise as possible....." Reverse Osmosis Mind Warp...... He hella Cray cray.

DreamfirePoo.....it didnt work. I love Eddie, but now this is personal...... Under my Clown outfit I am bring honking horns, a megaphone and silly string. A cowbell the size of your head and a tricycle so I can zip down the walkway with Speedy McCready on my shoulders so he can leap naked on the stage..............
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    For those afraid of screamers, I can end this with Six words and a Poem:

Benaroya Hall, Now Suck my Balls.
  • Options
    I gotta warn Speedy I can hold my own and have a Tarzan yell that can clear out an entire forest. I'd hate to think what would happen if I unleashed that on Ed during the middle of a mellow song. Besides once a show starts the only way to go is if you can't beat em join em. I'm not of the ones that actually get pissed off during a show cause I'm having too much fun in the first place. Well, other than maybe the guy next to me with a cell phone in MOuntain View in '00. GRrrrrrRRR. After hearing "hey dude you won't believe where I am at" for the 17th straight song I don't remember much else. Then to add insult to injury he didn't call anyone during Last Kiss but that's another thread sure to get a lot of different opinions. :)

P.S. I'm always in favor of naked stage dives just don't land on your head and make the rest of us wait on your ambulance. Hah there now I'll get bashed for telling people not to land on their head. I actually kinda miss the crazy moshing days.