Solo tour - To those who like to scream during songs . . .

Comments

• Keiran wrote:
    Ok - that made me laugh out loud. But what's a girl to do when the mere sight of the Edster drives her straight to the "Big O" Simply mutter a demure "Oh my"

Hey, this is a legitimate problem!!!

Sit next to me and I'll waive any noise considerations. :)
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure if someone posted on here lets not all bring clubs and bash the shit out of each other that there would be at least one post within the first 3 saying i paid for the ticket I can bash people if I want even at an acoustic show.

OK, now that you're probably pissed yes that's a deliberate exaggeration even though there would be such a reply. But it illustrates the basic principle that things are held together by the basic concept that we don't all go batshit. So I'm just saying don't go batshit or make such an unbelievably giant pain of yourself that someone else doesn't go batshit on you or you piss off Ed who maybe next time takes into consideration whether his fans are gonna appreciate the variety of music he'd like to give us the next time he considers a tour like this.

Paaalease, give it a break already...you got to be kidding me. You really sound like a Jackass.
  • I'll be sure to scream extra loud and at the most inappropriate times. See this is kind of like when you tell children...."Don't spill that drink." and they inevitably spill it about 5 minutes later. You're screwed, you shouldn't have brought it up.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    Sit next to me and I'll waive any noise considerations. :)

Thank you, I appreciate the fact that someone is willing to exhibit tolerance and understanding - a willingness to step outside oneself and "feel my pain." Heartfelt thanks once again!!!!
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Forget WOO's and all that crap. I was just planning on whistling obnoxiously between all the songs :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    is doing the wave an acceptable form of expression....
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    is doing the wave an acceptable form of expression....

Hold on.....I am getting a late breaking news flash from our news director, Dreamfire2...............

Okay, its confirmed, the answer to the gentleman's inquiry is a resounding NO....no form of expression is acceptable. DreamFire2 wants three hours of complete silence and the wave could cause unnecessary shuffling and the type of joy that may lead to audible sounds.......Once again to confirm...DreamFire2 has denied the use of the wave at all Eddie Vedder solo shows. What a saladface!

Back to you Bill.
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    Tackalac wrote:
    Ok, Dreamfire is a tard, but you are an absolute turd. I guarantee you dont belong at these concerts.............and I guarantee you smell.

What does he smell of? :confused: ...........stale Natty and the remnants from the last lady he hit it from behind with!!! :p
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • strilostrilo Portland OR Posts: 483
    God some of you people are dicks.
    PORTLAND - 18 JUL 98 // TAMPA - 12 AUG 00 // PORTLAND - 02 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 05 NOV 00 // SEATTLE - 09 DEC 02
    BERN, SWITZERLAND - 13 SEP 06 // PORTLAND - 26 SEP 09 // CHICAGO - 19 JUL 13 // PORTLAND - 29 NOV 13
    CHICAGO - 20 AUG 16 // CHICAGO - 22 AUG 16 // PHOENIX - 09 MAY 22 // CHICAGO - 05 SEP 23 // CHICAGO - 07 SEP 23
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    strilo wrote:
    God some of you people are dicks.

Even in a Jamily there are some dicks :(
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    Tackalac wrote:
    Hold on.....I am getting a late breaking news flash from our news director, Dreamfire2...............

Okay, its confirmed, the answer to the gentleman's inquiry is a resounding NO....no form of expression is acceptable. DreamFire2 wants three hours of complete silence and the wave could cause unnecessary shuffling and the type of joy that may lead to audible sounds.......Once again to confirm...DreamFire2 has denied the use of the wave at all Eddie Vedder solo shows. What a saladface!

Back to you Bill.

Baaaa Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Enough with all of the posts about what people should or should not do at concerts, so as not to disrupt one's delicate sensibilities. Go get a job as concert security you quack.
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
    One time, at a Jerry Cantrell concert, this guy was so wasted he had to lean on people to stay up, but he was also super agro-boy. Tiny place, and he starts pushing everyone.....the security comes over and Jerry Cantrell YELLS at the bouncers, stopping his song...."assholes, leave my fans alone....this is a rock concert....".......then, about two minutes later...the same douchebag pushed a smaller guy right into the mic stand and it hit Jerry right in the mouth.....he got so pissed off, he stopped his song, flipped everyone off and walked off stage......."f sacramento etc......."

ANyway, I thought that it was a good story and that no matter what, Dreamfire2 still sucks bigtime...........
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    I like the wave

wave works with me

you can do the wave

you know what, you must do it
    Hawkshore wrote:
    What does he smell of? :confused: ...........stale Natty and the remnants from the last lady he hit it from behind with!!! :p

No, more like an old Ham Sandwich. But now that I reread your post, I understood what you meant and I think I need to bleach my eyeballs...
    einatshaul wrote:
    I like the wave

wave works with me

you can do the wave

oops
    einatshaul wrote:
    I like the wave

wave works with me

you can do the wave

WELL THEN........The wave it is!!!!!!!!!!! The Official Wave Keywords to start it shall be:

Dreamfire2, IGNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not in LA.....down here the Official Wave Keywords are LOOK AT ME LOOKING GREAT AT THIS CONCERT THING!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have a new suggestion lets all plan to go batshit screaming as much as possible during each song, ignoring the camera rule and seeing if we can set a world record for flashes going off, and have a couple of hundred people huddled around the stage with camcorders stuck in Ed's face. And if Ed objects we'll pull out all these highly intelligent posts from the intellectuals here and read them as one to Ed telling him to bugger off we paid for the damn seats he's a turd and should blow us all for paying to see him in the first place. Then if Ed walks we can rampage around the town overturning vehicles and setting fire to stores and small children. Then get drunk and party till dawn.

Bwahahahha my plot is complete.
  • Tackalac wrote:
    WELL THEN........The wave it is!!!!!!!!!!! The Official Wave Keywords to start it shall be:

Dreamfire2, IGNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But not in LA.....down here the Official Wave Keywords are LOOK AT ME LOOKING GREAT AT THIS CONCERT THING!!!!!!!!!!
    I detest the wave. As a matter of fact, the section my season Red Sox tickets are(sec.36), is the only section that refuses to do it on the weekends. Most of the whole section is season holders. I guess we just believe if you are doing the wave, you're not watching the game!! That being said, I would consider doing at a concert! I think that would look pretty cool. I'm drunk and rambling, sorry.....
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
  • Again, I think you are insulting the PJ fans on this site. Seriously, do you really think that you even have to post this in here let alone make a thread of it. So let me help you all out and let's make a list and catorize each song On three scales. 1) a Wooo Hooo 2) moderate cheer & 3) golf clap. This way for all the PJ fans here they will know how to act when they get there. Please feel free to add any suggestions.

"Setting Forth" – This one could be tricky. It's a cross between a Woo Hoo and a moderate cheer.
    "No Ceiling" – Golf Clap
    "Far Behind" – Wooo WHooo!!!
    "Rise" – GOlf Clap
    "Long Nights" – Golf Clap
    "Tuolumne" – Golf Clap
    "Hard Sun" (Indio) – Whooo Whooo!
    "Society" (Jerry Hannan) – Golf Clap
    "The Wolf" – Wooo Whoo, You can chant with him!!!!
    "End of the Road" – 3:19 Golf Clap
    "Guaranteed" – Golf Clap

So there you have it fellow fans, a guide on how to cheer at Ed's shows!!! Now you can all go to the show with confidence and don't have to worry about getting an evil stare from snob members with the proper etiquette. You can thank Uncle D….

I don't even think this subject is worth discussing here because 90% of the people that will be at those shows dont even post on this board... but I just couldn't help laughing the @ "Golf Clap" LMAO! :D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    I'm pretty sure if someone posted on here lets not all bring clubs and bash the shit out of each other that there would be at least one post within the first 3 saying i paid for the ticket I can bash people if I want even at an acoustic show.

OK, now that you're probably pissed yes that's a deliberate exaggeration even though there would be such a reply. But it illustrates the basic principle that things are held together by the basic concept that we don't all go batshit. So I'm just saying don't go batshit or make such an unbelievably giant pain of yourself that someone else doesn't go batshit on you or you piss off Ed who maybe next time takes into consideration whether his fans are gonna appreciate the variety of music he'd like to give us the next time he considers a tour like this.
    hehehe, the only 'pissed' i am, is pissing myself laughing. hahaha. oh man. what are you talking about?? you mean like flash our boobies hahaha ohhh shit. sorry. like, i'm cracking up so bad here. I don't think we really need you to tell us how to behave :)
  • I don't even think this subject is worth discussing here because 90% of the people that will be at those shows dont even post on this board... but I just couldn't help laughing the @ "Golf Clap" LMAO! :D

The people who buy tickets on ebay for $300+ each can just rattle their jewelry.
  • im gonna scream....im gonna yell...im gonna do lines of blow of all the ladies asses......im gonna drop my pants and jump on stage during "lukin".... and im gonna do bongs with the security guards.....

thats only if i just dont blow of the show all together and flip my ticket on ebay....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    im gonna scream....im gonna yell...im gonna do lines of blow of all the ladies asses......im gonna drop my pants and jump on stage during "lukin".... and im gonna do bongs with the security guards.....

thats only if i just dont blow of the show all together and flip my ticket on ebay....

You think he'll play Lukin?
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • The Champ wrote:
    yep....
  • Pj_Gurl wrote:
    hehehe, the only 'pissed' i am, is pissing myself laughing. hahaha. oh man. what are you talking about?? you mean like flash our boobies hahaha ohhh shit. sorry. like, i'm cracking up so bad here. I don't think we really need you to tell us how to behave :)

You may be right and I hope you are. Hopefully the people who are into seeing Ed solo will be the ones most appreciative of his music. Actually I think that's likely as the casual fan of PJ who only know hits from prior to 94 or so are not likely to attend in large numbers. If everything goes great I will be more than happy to eat my words. Of course if Ed has to stop to ask the audience to please listen to the music I will certainly revive this thread afterwards. It would not be the first time Ed has done so and the threshhold to trigger that is likely to be way lower for the solo shows in my opinion.

P.S. Boobie flashing is not only acceptable it is highly encouraged. Of course be prepared for sarcastic comments from Ed unless we are gonna be impressed.
  • The Champ wrote:

Never know a surprise or two is always a possibility.
  • Dreamfire2 wrote:

P.S. Boobie flashing is not only acceptable it is highly encouraged. Of course be prepared for sarcastic comments from Ed unless we are gonna be impressed.
    i cant wait for Ed to comment.....when i show him my TITS!!!!!!
    Dreamfire2 wrote:
    You may be right and I hope you are. Hopefully the people who are into seeing Ed solo will be the ones most appreciative of his music. Actually I think that's likely as the casual fan of PJ who only know hits from prior to 94 or so are not likely to attend in large numbers. If everything goes great I will be more than happy to eat my words. Of course if Ed has to stop to ask the audience to please listen to the music I will certainly revive this thread afterwards. It would not be the first time Ed has done so and the threshhold to trigger that is likely to be way lower for the solo shows in my opinion.
    I really don't want to be rude to you, because i think your intentions are good, and you don't mean to come across as bad as you are, so i'll just say have a nice time at the show. :)

ps. if speedy goes, i hope he gets to sit near you. ;)
    im gonna scream....im gonna yell...im gonna do lines of blow of all the ladies asses......im gonna drop my pants and jump on stage during "lukin".... and im gonna do bongs with the security guards.....

:)
    haha awesome!