*** Lincoln Fanviews Here 10/9/14 ***

Comments

• rpecsokrpecsok Posts: 45
    I could not be happier that I chose to try for Tulsa and Lincoln tickets from the Ten Club lottery. I live in California and had never travelled to that part of the country before. Well, all I can say is that you midwesterners are AWESOME! My travel buddy and I had an incredible few days meeting new PJ friends and seeing two fine little cities in middle America. After the Tulsa show, I couldn't imagine it getting any better and I was kind of worried about a letdown in Lincoln. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have never experienced a more engaged crowd than at Pinnacle Bank arena. Every single person in that building was rocking it hard all night long. The time just went too darn fast. Thank you Ten Club, Pearl Jam and all the beautiful people of Oklahoma and Nebraska who gave me the experience of a lifetime!
  • I may have seen better shows, more interesting setlists, but damn, I don't know if I've ever had more fun at a PJ concert. Everyone around us was great except one drunken asshole who should have been sent out of the place. Can't believe a guy thought it was a good idea to grope a gal repeatedly. WTF? Other than that "gentleman," everyone was so cool and friendly.

Thanks to the security guard up front for giving out water during encore breaks. That really hit the spot!

The band seemed to have almost as much fun as the fans were having and truly seemed to enjoy the show. I didn't recognize "Open All Night" and had to go back to listen the original this morning. Wow that was a great cover! Maybe the guys will have some more tricks up their sleeves this tour.

See you in Moline!

I have to agree that the show was the most fun with regards to the entire crowd being in synch with each other and the band. WRT the drunken gentleman groping the young lady, I take it they were not together? If not did anyone near him step in and tell him to cease?
    They were definitely not together. We all kept kind of elbowing him to keep him back but he kept going and going. Finally he got the point and stayed back by his friends.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Hubby has come with me to several PJ concerts, and usually when YL starts up, he is very happy, knowing the show is over! However, at Lincoln he was actually sorry when YL started up, as he was enjoying himself so much. Yes, hubby has become a PJ fan, and I am very very happy to know this! >:D<
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    I am from Nebraska, so being my sort of "Hometown show" this show ment a lot to me.

- Started my day waiting in line with Whitey from Philly for Merch. From about 11-2pm we waited and got our stuff. Had a lot of great conversation with people in line with us for the 3 hours..

- I love the Poster!! Light tower/scull, Getaway reference , glad they played it during the show. They coulda taken a dump on the poster and I would of loved it anyway since it was the Lincoln show. Very happy with the shirt/sticker as well!!

- not to be biased but the Haymarket area around the Pinnacle Bank arena was perfect! There were plenty of options of different bars and restaurants to choose from. So many tables available and patio space! Great location for the Wishlist Preparty, ate some pizza at Mellow Mushroom which was bomb! Never had to wait too long for a beer, reasonable prices too! $4 for a beer? Yes please!

- Pre-gamed with with Whitey, Christine, Ginger my GA ticket buddy, DerbyDave, a few other really cool people drinking beers on the patio at Vega. Had a lot of fun, great pump up!

- Walked into the GA entrance about 7pm. Our plan the whole time was no rush into the arena, was totally fine jamming out, singing, dancing all night in the back of GA. Had a lot of fun with the group around us Jamming out! I had the Orange Netherlands Futbol 10 shirt on.

Highlight songs for me:: Sometimes, getaway, Light Years! Present Tense! Hide your love, Imagine, Smile, 1/2 full, Yellow Ledbetter to close. So many others...!

So glad there is so much positive feedback about Lincoln, it truly was an amazing day and show. Thanks to everyone who helped make my day the best ever! See everyone in Detroit, Moline, and Denver!
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    YLed2 said:

Probably the best crowd I have ever seen. Set list doesn't look like much on paper, but the crowd made this show. And the band (especially Ed) knew it. Ed said at the end of the night they would never forget this night. My man Dave getting Smile for his 75th show. Good people and amazing crowd.

Great show.

Wow, I think it looks pretty great on paper! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534

So glad to have met you all in Tulsa and Lincoln! Jen (Shetellsherself), Brandon (Yled2), Dave (DSTRUB), Jon (Bentleyspop), Dave, Whitey, and Sara!

Can't even believe how wonderful and passionate this community is from town to town. It makes the shows even that much more special! Can't wait until Denver and hanging out with all my old and new Faithfull friends!

Oh, and just loved this setlist. Smile, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Light Years, Imagine...and on and on. (Plus Hard to Imagine, I Believe In Miracles, Breakerfall, Blood, in My Tree, and Dissident in Tulsa!)

See you in Denver, friends! :)

Hey Ginger! It was an absolute honor and pleasure meeting you, and happy you made it home safely!

What a great, great time in Lincoln. Surrounded by some of the most amazing and cool people in the world, the Haymarket area was truly very impressive and was such a cool scene and set up, and Pinnacle Bank Arena really is an outstanding venue.

I still can't get over the fact how great of a show this was, and such an amazing crowd - one of the best I have seen. That was also one of the most dialed in I've seen the band, especially Ed.

All around, this show and time in Lincoln hands down gets an A+ from me. I think this definitely showed the band that they can venture out and play this area of the country. You could tell the band was taken back a bit by the crowd and their response the entire night. Amazing show.

Lincoln will be a tough one to top, but on to Moline next!

Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765

So glad to have met you all in Tulsa and Lincoln! Jen (Shetellsherself), Brandon (Yled2), Dave (DSTRUB), Jon (Bentleyspop), Dave, Whitey, and Sara!

Can't even believe how wonderful and passionate this community is from town to town. It makes the shows even that much more special! Can't wait until Denver and hanging out with all my old and new Faithfull friends!

Oh, and just loved this setlist. Smile, 1/2 Full, Insignificance, Light Years, Imagine...and on and on. (Plus Hard to Imagine, I Believe In Miracles, Breakerfall, Blood, in My Tree, and Dissident in Tulsa!)

See you in Denver, friends! :)

So glad to have met you too Ginger! It was such a special day/night overall experience. A huge part of that is the people you connect with along the way. Sigh. So tough when it's done though....
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • rearviewschlemrearviewschlem Virginia Beach, VA Posts: 46
    edited October 2014
    Just added the Lincoln sticker.
    imagephoto TBB.jpg" />
    Post edited by rearviewschlem on
    edited October 2014

I may have seen better shows, more interesting setlists, but damn, I don't know if I've ever had more fun at a PJ concert. Everyone around us was great except one drunken asshole who should have been sent out of the place. Can't believe a guy thought it was a good idea to grope a gal repeatedly. WTF? Other than that "gentleman," everyone was so cool and friendly.

Thanks to the security guard up front for giving out water during encore breaks. That really hit the spot!

The band seemed to have almost as much fun as the fans were having and truly seemed to enjoy the show. I didn't recognize "Open All Night" and had to go back to listen the original this morning. Wow that was a great cover! Maybe the guys will have some more tricks up their sleeves this tour.

See you in Moline!

I have to agree that the show was the most fun with regards to the entire crowd being in synch with each other and the band. WRT the drunken gentleman groping the young lady, I take it they were not together? If not did anyone near him step in and tell him to cease?
    They were definitely not together. We all kept kind of elbowing him to keep him back but he kept going and going. Finally he got the point and stayed back by his friends.
    Great job. I takes a village.... so no one should ever feel uncomfortable or unsure about asking someone who has had way too much to drink to stop behavior that is clearly out of line such as groping, unwanted advances, etc. In the past I have asked my wife to move to my side, and have brought the recipient of this sort of behavior directly in front of me. That stops it completely.
    Post edited by rearviewschlem on
  • BIG ups to the rock n roll dance party in the back of GA.... The wonderful girl in the green shirt, DSTRUB, porchgirl, The Nebraska Girls night out crew.... everyone shook the bolts. Captain Sue, if your out there Whitey wears a large hoodie, split the neck like the ladies did. great times, til next time.....

Pm address where to mail :)

• DSTRUB said:

I am from Nebraska, so being my sort of "Hometown show" this show ment a lot to me.
    - Walked into the GA entrance about 7pm. Our plan the whole time was no rush into the arena, was totally fine jamming out, singing, dancing all night in the back of GA. Had a lot of fun with the group around us Jamming out! I had the Orange Netherlands Futbol 10 shirt on.

We had so much fun didn't,t we?
    I need to be mailing some of my sweatshirts out to you guys for sure. Our group got a little bigger in Lincoln :)

• VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    This show was the closest I've ever stood to McCready, and I was in a trance pretty much the entire night. From "Go" to "Corduroy" he was nonstop on fire. I think during "Eruption" I started chuckling at how in awe I was; the guy's just fucking ridiculous.
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    *waits for 00's review :!!
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • This was my last show for this tour and it was the most memorable one! I traveled from Pakistan to see these guys live and the trip was worth it! I was that guy waving a green and white flag the whole time. I apologize if the flag blocked anyone's vision, I tried raising it only during the breaks. Eddie gave me a tambourine in the end and Mike interacted a lot with me. I loved the whole experience. Thank you Pearl Jam for everything! The fans are awesome and all of us are living proof that there is hope for humanity and our planet!
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,765
    Humayun said:

This was my last show for this tour and it was the most memorable one! I traveled from Pakistan to see these guys live and the trip was worth it! I was that guy waving a green and white flag the whole time. I apologize if the flag blocked anyone's vision, I tried raising it only during the breaks. Eddie gave me a tambourine in the end and Mike interacted a lot with me. I loved the whole experience. Thank you Pearl Jam for everything! The fans are awesome and all of us are living proof that there is hope for humanity and our planet!

Hey! I was right in front of you when you got the tambourine! Awesome that you came from Pakistan. You were so happy getting that tambourine and I was so happy you caught it bc eddie wanted you to have it.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    What a great night it was!!!... So glad we decided to go to Lincoln after Tulsa.. Come on Denver!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    I just got home from Lincoln weekend. I arrived Wednesday totally pumped by the neighborhood around the venue and my hotel. It was great fun watching the Haymarket transform as more and more folks arrived and then it turned back again by Friday morning.

I had GA tickets but decided to go in after the line had cleared. With a 7:15 entry, I was still able to manage a fantastic view from about ten rows back far stage left. I had plenty of bubble room to dance with a perfect line of vision over everyone else's heads by staying along the side rail that separated GA from side seating.

Song highlights --
    **Sometimes because it was an unexpected follow up to Pendulum,
    **Smile because Jeff and Stone switched it up and brought something different to the song,
    **Infallible because it's just a damned beautiful piece of writing,
    **Lightning Bolt because it's a fun song to dance to,
    **God's Dice because I had never heard it live and they brought two more gems after it,
    **Open All Night because it was a huge surprise and who doesn't love bluesy songs about cars,
    **Do the Evolution because it just rocks.
    **Getaway because it contains my current favorite lyric ("Science says we're making love like the lizards") and Eddie makes those weird arm movements when he sings it.
    **Eruption into Even Flow because Mike McCready is a fucking genius. The place went nuts over that part of the show.

At one point I did think to myself that the show was turning into a greatest hits from Ten playback, but I didn't much care for more than a half second. People were having such a good time. All day and night I met so many Nebraska locals who had never been to a show or only one or two a long time ago, and they really appreciated hearing every one of those songs live. It seemed like even Eddie was surprised by the audience's insane reaction to the start of Jeremy (but maybe he was reacting to something else going on that I missed).

I loved Eddie's good humor, especially at the end of his speech about time being precious and appreciating everything because we're all getting old and our knees are going bad and soon everything we do revolves around our knees. It's also the first show I've seen where he wasn't stumbling wasted by the end, so that was a refreshing treat to catch what appeared to be a sober night where his wine bottle wasn't the center of everyone's attention.

I spent two more days in Nebraska after the show -- one day chilling around the hotel and another driving for hours into the prairie on some dirt roads with no names on them -- and I think I've already said how I love Nebraska. I can't thank PJ enough for bringing me to a really cool part of this great country to meet so many kind people. Great memories and so many blessings as I drift off to sleep tonight.
    One of the best I have seen. To me it was a reunion of 10c fans, but also a tremendous amount of people who had never seen them live before. I talked to a number of locals who were seeing them for the first time, and were very appreciative that the band had come to their very pleasant corner of the world. I'm happy for those fans, that they did hear songs that they might connect to, and thus enjoy what all of us have been enjoying for years. It almost felt like it was truly a first for the band. Ed was in epic form, and very sharp. Once again, hard to put it in words, but something about that show was once in a lifetime. Maybe it was the gift of being a part of so many individuals walking out of that arena not as the same person when they walked in.
  • curlycurly Posts: 703
    Kudo's to the gent whom jumped the rail to get on the floor for the last few songs...LOL....I was up front most of the show but dancing at the back of the pack for the last entire encore were everybit as fun... as I made my way to the side to get more dancing space...this dude, timed it perfect as they got security posted every 20' or so...he jumped from the seats to the floor and I looked and sure shit...security in 4 different directions were timely tied up either looking the other way or looking at someones wristband getting into the area or were just flat out daydreaming by then....he zipped right to the back of the pack and disappeared nicely into the crowd....it was a blast from my early days when I did that at Aerosmith and shit.....PS...I was the dude whom jammed nutz for RVMirror.... gotta be one of the best song jam sessions they do BARNONE!!!! the entire band always brings it for that one...an I wasn't gonna not bring it as well... Damn I was feeling it!!!!
    so glad they didn't shelf "Getaway".... as it took a few shows last fall/tour before they busted it out...and then it just seemed like one of them tunes that might be tough to play live...but, they must still like it a lot, as I do..,...because this version was solid!!!! This band is always full of surprises and hearing this one early in the set,...was a great surprise and treat...
    sorry for the multi post here.... just kinda posting as I remember stuff...LOL.... Cant wait for the boot for this one.... i barely even remember mike doing eruption and i was at the show with my wife, sis and bro n law...he's a huge VH fan....even had is Vanhalen hat on and was up close... so i think i was more happier for him getting to see Mike doing eruption ...that i got caught up in that moment that i kinda missed watching Mike shred....
    JR85338 said:

What an amazing show! Crowd was great. So many unexpected songs. Mike was definetly feeding the crowd. I was GA about 5 rows back--loved his energy tonight. Tulsa and Lincoln were great!

I always kinda wonder worry bout dumb shit like.....all the fans there whom only know their songs from the radio...and beings this was the 1st "hometown" show since Council Bluffs 2003...I ran into a lot of friends and acquantences (sp), whom I know for a fact only know the radio songs...and roughly scrolling thru the setlist,...they knew nearly half of the songs or 15 or 33... or maybe 19 if you add covers. which I assume if I go see a band that I don't own any of their music but would love to see em live...I'd be pretty fn' stoked to get to hear 16 songs of theirs I know from the radio...
    which i've seen many of bands that i don't own any of their music..... and I'm being pretty loose here with their radio songs...as some could say Porch/RVM etc are or have been radio songs pending on what part of the country your from ie college town/ rural/ etc etc... ya, I know.... kinda a dumb thought... or shall I add...something that really needs to be in another thread...if's its even worthy of the conversation....
  • VitalogensiaVitalogensia Posts: 1,900
    Humayun said:

This was my last show for this tour and it was the most memorable one! I traveled from Pakistan to see these guys live and the trip was worth it! I was that guy waving a green and white flag the whole time. I apologize if the flag blocked anyone's vision, I tried raising it only during the breaks. Eddie gave me a tambourine in the end and Mike interacted a lot with me. I loved the whole experience. Thank you Pearl Jam for everything! The fans are awesome and all of us are living proof that there is hope for humanity and our planet!

Sweet. I was a few spots behind you. What did your flag have written on it?
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • sdog88sdog88 Bondurant, IA Posts: 33
    Milwaukee 6/29/2006, Chicago 8/23 8/24/2009, Kansas City 5/3/2010, Lincoln 10/9/2014, St. Paul 10/19/2014, Milwaukee 10/20/2014
  • sdog88sdog88 Bondurant, IA Posts: 33
    Found this GEM of Ed while his mic wasn't working......
    Milwaukee 6/29/2006, Chicago 8/23 8/24/2009, Kansas City 5/3/2010, Lincoln 10/9/2014, St. Paul 10/19/2014, Milwaukee 10/20/2014
    Pendulum is an amazing lead off song and I hope it stays in rotation for a long time....its got that bad ass intro/groove/vibe....when the lights go out and it starts...you can just feel the excitement in the place...people jetting outta the beer lines,...finishing up their bathroom breaks, etc etc...you can just see the people filling in...Damn...I can almost feel it now...
  • baggio16baggio16 Posts: 29
    edited October 2014
    I just wanted to share my little Lincoln story...

I’ve followed this band for over 20 years. The first show I saw was in 1992 at First Ave in Minneapolis. A week or so after my mom died. It was the very first concert that I attended and just ended up lost in the music. This was the first time that Pearl Jam’s music did that to me. All throughout my life they have been there for me, through the good and the bad.

But this year seeing them in Lincoln was different. I had been diagnosed with a tumor that was located near my brain. I ended up having to go through ten weeks of radiation and trust me, it sucked ass.

Last Wednesday was my last treatment (hopefully). That afternoon I hopped in the car and drove down from Minneapolis by myself. All I kept thinking is that I wanted to hear “Alive.” I was blaring it over and over on the six hour road trip.

Got in line for the pit the next day and ended up meeting some great people from around the country and a couple from Lincoln. One of the great things about this band is the people you meet when you follow them around. Everyone is so welcoming and share a love for this band.

Well finally got in the arena and ended up right up front. The show was amazing, the crowd spectacular. It really felt like we were all one. I was next to the little kid in the front row and it felt like every song was being sung to me.

Alive started. I just closed my eyes and took it all in. But then it got real. Eddie came walking over to the rail and hopped on up in front of me. We were holding him up as he was singing. Wow. I just will never experience something like that again. It still feels like it was yesterday.

Post edited by baggio16 on
  • MikeoMikeo Posts: 199
    baggio16 said:

I’ve followed this band for over 20 years. The first show I saw was in 1992 at First Ave in Minneapolis. A week or so after my mom died. It was the very first concert that I attended and just ended up lost in the music. This was the first time that Pearl Jam’s music did that to me. All throughout my life they have been there for me, through the good and the bad.

But this year seeing them in Lincoln was different. I had been diagnosed with a tumor that was located near my brain. I ended up having to go through ten weeks of radiation and trust me, it sucked ass.

Last Wednesday was my last treatment (hopefully). That afternoon I hopped in the car and drove down from Minneapolis by myself. All I kept thinking is that I wanted to hear “Alive.” I was blaring it over and over on the six hour road trip.

Got in line for the pit the next day and ended up meeting some great people from around the country and a couple from Lincoln. One of the great things about this band is the people you meet when you follow them around. Everyone is so welcoming and share a love for this band.

Well finally got in the arena and ended up right up front. The show was amazing, the crowd spectacular. It really felt like we were all one. I was next to the little kid in the front row and it felt like every song was being sung to me.

Alive started. I just closed my eyes and took it all in. But then it got real. Eddie came walking over to the rail and hopped on up in front of me. We were holding him up as he was singing. Wow. I just will never experience something like that again. It still feels like it was yesterday.

Thats a great story...Good luck to you buddy. ..
  • gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    edited October 2014
    baggio16 said:

i was right there with you (a couple people behind you), one the most amazing moments i've ever had at a pj show. based on your description, i am pretty sure we made eye contact right after and the emotion and awe on your face was priceless, and I was so happy for you! Good luck with your health and stay rocking on!
    Post edited by gettingright on
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • herverthervert Posts: 74
    wow what a day. mine started at 615am in the GA line, I met some great people, jamie/dad, gene/jr, rebeka, jamie, solomon, the couple from newjersey on the rail and my flip phone buddy in the ga line, i cant say enough like others that this whole entire experience was a lot of fun. i hve never done the wait all day thing for a concert and man am i missing out. the pinn bank arena and the railyard are a great addition to the lincoln scene. my 20wk pregnant wife was a trooper, sitting in line, standing a good portion and then rocking the rail all night stones side! she is the best concert buddy i could ask for.

during the show, things that stick out are getting to be the first pour from eds wine bottle, very memorable, and then sometimes, insignificant, present tense, GO! (wow), getaway, evolution (the best i have seen), smile and the stretch from go thru corduroy was a intense ride.

I havent been to the most shows but i would echo that the band felt and seemed like they werre on fire, no screwups, no miscommunications, ed calling audibles midset what a treat to watch them work on thurs! you could really feel the intensity throughout from everyone on stage but esp. ed. they LOVE what they do and it shows.

overall finally getting a home state show was outstanding, hope that they will be back. but as i said before the show was good and maybe not the best set etc.. that i enjoyed, but the overall experience was second to none!

thanks for showing nebraska some love PJ! we would love to have you back.

H
    Rapid City '98, Denver 1 '06, Kansas City '10
    PJ20 Alpine Valley 1 '11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 2 '11
    EV Tulsa 1 '12, EV Tulsa 2 '12, OKC '13
    Lincoln '14, St. Paul '14, Wrigley1 '16 Wrigley2 '16