Looking For An Eddie Vedder Wooden Box From The EV Mystery Boxes

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
Well, I rolled the dice with the EV mystery box and while it arrived with some really great stuff, the 10c accidentally forgot to include the wooden EV box in my mystery box. So now I am looking for one.

I have posters to trade, I have vinyl to trade, I have guitar picks to trade, I have bootlegs to trade, I have some money to trade (although I would prefer to trade actual items over money), I have other stuff that might interest you.

If anyone received one of these wooden EV boxes and would rather have some other stuff in return, please PM me. I have had countless trades around these parts and lots of people who can vouch for me as a good trader.

Thanks,
-DMW

Comments

• courtmcccourtmcc South Jersey Posts: 1,143
    Good luck. I just got that stupid tin box.
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    There's nothing wrong with a tin box.

Bump this in case some people are still receiving their mystery boxes and they happen to come across one.
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900

There's nothing wrong with a tin box.

Bump this in case some people are still receiving their mystery boxes and they happen to come across one.

Haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation for mine yet...
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    come on folks, Scott wants some wood!
  • come on folks, Scott wants some wood!

Now, now. This is a public forum… Bump.
    Bump. If anyone has one and has contemplated getting rid of it. Get in touch with me please. It will get used and enjoyed. Thanks.
    Bump. Have some items I am willing to part with for this. Some one-of-a-kind stuff. Also, posters, picks, vinyl, etc... Please PM me if you have one to trade. Thank you,
    Lazy Sunday bump.
    Still looking for one of these pretty little boxes that may have arrived in someone's EV mystery box. Still hoping there's someone out there who kind of doesn't want it anymore and is willing to sell/trade. To get the ball rolling, I'm offering a sealed Lost Dogs LP.

Please PM me if you'd like to work out a deal. Thanks.