Options

Dublin Ticket Appeal!!!!!

vamosvamos Posts: 4
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Age old question but anyone know where to find spare tickets for the point. Two preferably but one would do. Had the same problem as many people on the day of sale and by lunchtime the Ebay pirates had taken over. Don't want to get ripped off as usual and don't want to be sitting at home thinking about it when they hit the stage.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fluttergirliefluttergirlie Posts: 217
    You and me both, although I actually went in and queued and still got none :(
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    me too...after being scammed at the astoria, "nevermore, leonore", so i´ll be very pleased if someone has a ticket to spare (i´ll trust people here!)

:)
  • Options
    nutmeg81nutmeg81 Posts: 627
    You and me both, although I actually went in and queued and still got none :(

I TOO QUEUD...........AM PISSED OFF!!!!
    26/10/96 dublin
    01/06/00 dublin
    23/08/06 dublin
    11/09/06 paris
    18/06/07 london
    17/08/09 manchester
    18/08/09 london
  • Options
    playa3playa3 Posts: 27
    yeah i queued too and i just about managed to get a seated ticket on my own, i can count myself lucky i have one at all but i was just so close its unreal, theres all these various little things that woouldve meant i was assured a standing one.
    they really should consider moving to a larger venue or something with the huge demand from everywhere, marlay park or something would work fine. we cant let the bloody touts win. good luck everyone anyway!
  • Options
    fluttergirliefluttergirlie Posts: 217
    Yeah, I dunno what way the tickets were being sold but I was in a queue of about 50 people and only the first 3 groups got tickets, so that was about 10 people. I swear, I almost cried :(
    Dublin - August 23rd 2006
    Wembley - June 18th 2007
    Hopefully many more to come...
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    me too...after being scammed at the astoria, "nevermore, leonore", so i´ll be very pleased if someone has a ticket to spare (i´ll trust people here!)

:)
    YOU were scammed at the Astoria? :( What happened? Did you get in?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    hahahah....NO, i couldng get in, and i´ll be the fucking whole concert at the door seeing stupid people who goes inside 2o minutes after the beguinning, or worse, going out 15 minutes after the band begin to play.

horrible day to remember, but it´s past. Now i need to get any ticket for this tour, i´m opened to t whole uk and spain, but my problem is that i have not a good cad to buy by the net, so i was again without ticket :)

if you want a long explanation of what happened go to see the third page of the "astoria scam" thread :P sorry i do not know how to link it!

but besides, i hope you enjoyed the gig (hell, i´m sure you enjoyed it!)

;)