Options

Last Call - Cincy

I posted a few weeks ago looking for (2) tickets to Cincy for my wife and I. Thank you to those that responded. Something came up and she is now unable to attend. Please let me know if you have (1) available ticket. Thanks!
nianouris@hotmail.com

Comments

• Options
    drrexdrrex Posts: 16
    Anybody?
  • Options
    I got one if you still need it
    kubuki
  • Options
    Im still looking, please let me know!!
  • Options
    Must sleep now, work tomorrow. If have available ticket, please let me know, will respond first thing in morning. Otherwise, probably will end up being robbed through craigslist, literally. :)
    Nianouris@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,771
    There will be tons of tickets. In no particular order:

1) Wishlist Party at Beer Sellar
    2) Facebook
    3) Free tickets at this party...if you win them:
    http://www.purerock96.com/common/page.php?pt=This+Wednesday+at+the+Holy+Grail+Banks!&id=4893&is_corp=0
    4) A lot of times, venues have extra "unsold" tickets for VIPs that don't show up or a rare case where someone has to swap their tickets for whatever reason...say they have regular seats and break their leg two weeks before the show. They'll upgrade to disability seating and the venue will re-sell those original seats. -- Long story short, check the box office...and keep checking.
    If a 10C member doesn't show up, the club can upgrade someone in the back of the venue...maybe ask nicely around 8:15 PM or so if any tickets are unclaimed?
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

There will be tons of tickets. In no particular order:

1) Wishlist Party at Beer Sellar
    2) Facebook
    3) Free tickets at this party...if you win them:
    http://www.purerock96.com/common/page.php?pt=This+Wednesday+at+the+Holy+Grail+Banks!&id=4893&is_corp=0
    4) A lot of times, venues have extra "unsold" tickets for VIPs that don't show up or a rare case where someone has to swap their tickets for whatever reason...say they have regular seats and break their leg two weeks before the show. They'll upgrade to disability seating and the venue will re-sell those original seats. -- Long story short, check the box office...and keep checking.
    If a 10C member doesn't show up, the club can upgrade someone in the back of the venue...maybe ask nicely around 8:15 PM or so if any tickets are unclaimed?

Great tips for those in need. It seems like quite a number of people are traveling without tickets secured, so this certainly gives them hope and ideas of how to obtain tickets. Thanks for posting this for them!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1