6th row Center Stage Denver Night 1

BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
How is this possible? I just got on ticketmaster and was hoping to just maybe get some cheap seats to the Denver night 1 show and to my surprise the best available 3 seats were in row 6 in the center section on the floor. I can't beleive my first time finally seeing Pearl Jam will be from the 6th row... I'm freakin' pumped!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• luigi123luigi123 Posts: 4
    How is this possible? I just got on ticketmaster and was hoping to just maybe get some cheap seats to the Denver night 1 show and to my surprise the best available 3 seats were in row 6 in the center section on the floor. I can't beleive my first time finally seeing Pearl Jam will be from the 6th row... I'm freakin' pumped!
    Is that Section BBB?
  • offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    luigi123 wrote:
    Is that Section BBB?
    I hope not...that'll be shitty if I got 10c seats end up in row 40, and then some ticketmaster sales are in the first 10 rows!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • luigi123luigi123 Posts: 4
    I hope not...that'll be shitty if I got 10c seats end up in row 40, and then some ticketmaster sales are in the first 10 rows!
    Could be some recirculated tickets from the Petty Fanclub, heard some crazy stuff happened with their fanclub tickets and alot of tickets got revoked because scalpers got them.
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    Congrats! Enjoy the show! :)
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • applenutapplenut Posts: 67

Of course, since your 20 dollars entitles you to the best seats in the house every single night!
  • MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    too bad your first show will consist of a severly shortened set, followed by an unbarable set with tom petty, just hoping for eddie to join in on the last song...

i suggest you scalp those tickets, and buy yourself a plain/train/bus ticket to the gorge!!!

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• thumbsthumbs Posts: 37
    AAA BBB and CCC are the front of the floor, DDD EEE and FFF are the back of the floor. I saw some CCC on ebay last night. I hope either 1) there are no senior tenclub members [ha] or 2) the tickets are the result of some Petty mess up. Does tenclub allow the venue to withhold the really great tickets for sale to non-fanclub people?
  • you can still get a single in section 146 row 13 on TM
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']too bad your first show will consist of a severly shortened set, followed by an unbarable set with tom petty, just hoping for eddie to join in on the last song...

you don't have many friends, do you?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    luigi123 wrote:
    Is that Section BBB?

Yea they are in BBB row 6
    luigi123 wrote:
    Is that Section BBB?

Yea they are in BBB row 6
  • luigi123 wrote:
    Could be some recirculated tickets from the Petty Fanclub, heard some crazy stuff happened with their fanclub tickets and alot of tickets got revoked because scalpers got them.
    that's how I got 3rd and 4th row St. Paul tickets.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
    ' wrote:
    V[ANTIS']too bad your first show will consist of a severly shortened set, followed by an unbarable set with tom petty, just hoping for eddie to join in on the last song...

i suggest you scalp those tickets, and buy yourself a plain/train/bus ticket to the gorge!!!

Although I'm going for Pearl Jam, and it does indeed suck that it will be a shorter set then their normal shows, I am very excited to see Tom Petty who I also am a big fan of. I don't think I could scalp these for any price.... well maybe thats not true, but lets be reasonable.
    13PJ13 wrote:
    Congrats! Enjoy the show! :)

Thanks, It should be awesome!
  • offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    applenut wrote:
    Of course, since your 20 dollars entitles you to the best seats in the house every single night!
    Easy killer!! Fucking hell...
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Have an awesome time! You are going to LOVE the show! Wish I was standing next to you tonight! :D
    LovetheJam wrote:
    Have an awesome time! You are going to LOVE the show! Wish I was standing next to you tonight! :D

Tonight?
  • Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Tonight?

Yeah sure...tonight... :)

Whatever....I'm a little brain dead today. Too much going on. Have fun, though!
  • colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173

Ticketmaster holds seats, for either the band, venue staff or for people who purchased but never paid. The day before and day of a concert, great seats in the first few rows and immediately side stage always pop up, for any band/performing act.
  • WOW, that is GREATfor you !!! Enjoy! I paid a lot more money for one in 13th row...but I had to plan ahead to travel...

It will be a FUN show!!! :)
    Chris

It's nice in the desert....please play here PJ!
    LovetheJam wrote:
    Yeah sure...tonight... :)

Whatever....I'm a little brain dead today. Too much going on. Have fun, though!

Are you going to the show tonight, or were you reffering to the Denver show??
    WOW, that is GREATfor you !!! Enjoy! I paid a lot more money for one in 13th row...but I had to plan ahead to travel...

It will be a FUN show!!! :)

It should be an amazing show, yea I will be making my way from the far side of Nebraska to Denver but it is going to be worth it! Have fun at the show!