Options

Moline=40 song set list?

coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
edited September 2014 in The Porch
Fastest sell out on the fall tour. Small venue. Friday night with day off next day. First show in Illinois after Wrigley Field and might want to make up for not getting to play the original set-list. And I'm going.

Come on guys... lets hit 40 songs!

See those who are going in three weeks!
Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
Post edited by coco butter on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    pretty sure they play Detroit the night before the show
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

My bad!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    I wouldn't mind a 40 song set list in Moline! I will be all the way up in section 207 but I'll still be enjoying the show!
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options

Changed it! Thanks for the heads up. I should have known that.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    This show is in the middle of a '4 shows in 5 nights' span. But they do have the next night off. Would love a long set!
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Bring it on! This is gonna be a good one, no matter how long the setlist is. I think I have never seen them in a smaller venue before.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    sure they'll all be long, but lets not get carried away.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Oooh, this is fun! I think St.Louis will get 41!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Moline has the most potential to be the over hyped show of the tour. Lincoln or Memphis will end up being the show not to have missed.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463

Bring it on! This is gonna be a good one, no matter how long the setlist is. I think I have never seen them in a smaller venue before.

Moline holds about the same as London Ontario and I thought it rocked last summer. The small venue is nice every once in awhile
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,435
    edited September 2014
    It's a dream... I know. But I still think the Wrigley factor might help this night be special. And yes I realize it's in Moline and not Chicago. I guess we will see!
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,845
    There will be a rain delay inside the stadium. Come on, it's a Midwest PJ show, am I right?!?!
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    40 song set-list. I'll keep saying it! 40 song set-list!
  • Options
    I'll take the under.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options

There will be a rain delay inside the stadium. Come on, it's a Midwest PJ show, am I right?!?!

The fire sprinklers will some how turn on and delay the show.
  • Options

The fire sprinklers will some how turn on and delay the show.
    That would be hilarious!
  • Options

Moline has the most potential to be the over hyped show of the tour. Lincoln or Memphis will end up being the show not to have missed.

Over hyped? Definitely
    But the fact that this venue is so damned small, should make Moline a fun show.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442
    One of my favorite shows of all time was in this venue....Vote For Change tour.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeltaPlex_Arena
    Moline isnt quite this small, but it should be similar.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

One of my favorite shows of all time was in this venue....Vote For Change tour.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DeltaPlex_Arena
    Moline isnt quite this small, but it should be similar.

The Toledo Sports arena on the Vote for Change tour was also very small!

Not to mention an amazing show! If Moline is anything like the Toledo 2004... it's going to be hard to beat as the show of the tour.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,442
    Yeah, I was at that one as well, and the Toledo Sports Arena is probably a better comparison. I was WAY in the back, and still felt like i was up in front. Great show with Neil there.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Yeah, I was at that one as well, and the Toledo Sports Arena is probably a better comparison. I was WAY in the back, and still felt like i was up in front. Great show with Neil there.

I was way in the back as well! I think in fact my back was against the wall and it still was close.

Loved that show. Pearl Jam and Neil... Rock and Roll dream!
  • Options
    Vote for change
    10 years ago
    Damn im getting old
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,849
    Which is the smallest venue: Thunder Bay, Kitchener or moline?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options

Vote for change
    10 years ago
    Damn im getting old

I know. 2004 seems like a lifetime ago...
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    mcgruff10 said:

Which is the smallest venue: Thunder Bay, Kitchener or moline?

Missoula!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Who gives a shit if the venue is small? As long as Speedy brings homemade pickles they could play the fucking Thunderdome for all I care!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463

Who gives a shit if the venue is small? As long as Speedy brings homemade pickles they could play the fucking Thunderdome for all I care!

:))
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

Patrick brought the pickles.
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,845
    Thunder bay had 8,000 with no fucking air conditioning.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,524
    Thunder Bay was smaller than Kitchener by 1,000 or so. Don't quote me .. But definitely the smallest.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: