Options

is there a ten club member out there with an extra ticket??

tharlibu22tharlibu22 Posts: 9
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
please for the love of god and good music, sell me that ticket and/or take me with you. i am a long time pearl jam fan and a member of ten club.

why do i not already have a ticket to a show you might be asking? well, up until about a week ago I was planing on being out of the country during the entire east coast leg of the tour. bummed out, but unable to change my travel plans, i resigned myself to the fact that i would be unable to see pearl jam this tour. then, everything fell apart, half my trip was canceled, and to make a long story short, i'll be back in the country on may 26th. which means i'll be back just in time for camden and the rest of the east cost tour. although it sucks that my trip was canceled, i am trying to make the best of it and get into a show. i am a college student, putting myself through school, and don't have a lot of money. like everyone else here it would mean the world to me to see them. i know the ten club makes you by the tickets in pairs. i love this band and i would love you for helping me.

please help a fellow fan club memeber in need

i'd be free and able to go to anything after the 27th of may. i'd even consider coming out to the west cost if i can do it cheaply. and hey, on the next tour, i'll help you out.
I scream in affirmation
of connecting deslocations
and exceeding limitations
by achieving levitation