Options

South America

Comments

• Options

It does not matter if they will confirm it in november or january. The important thing is: PEARL JAM NEVER DID AN ALBUM TOUR IN SOUTH AMERICA! IT IS TIME TO HAPPEN.

Please!

But, remember this....Even if pearl jam hasn't toured South America for the support of an album....They still did tour there.....The band loves the south american crowd....You can tell by the energy the fans give back to the band....

If you haven't had the chance to see pj in S.A?..Try to go the next time they tour there...You won't regret it....I be going back to Brazil next tour..
  • Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    Jeremy i remember you talking about the shows in Brasil in 2011! Come back my friend!
  • Options
    VarzinczakVarzinczak Curitiba, Brazil Posts: 71
    edited September 2014

If you haven't had the chance to see pj in S.A?..Try to go the next time they tour there...You won't regret it....I be going back to Brazil next tour..

Yep!

The shows that Eddie played here last may was awesome too. I never saw him so interactive and happy, even with some problems like his uncle who was sick. Those three night in São Paulo are one thing that I will never forget.

I confess that my fear was that PJ would come for Rock in Rio 2015. The show at Lollapalooza 2013 was cool but I prefer an eclusive tour.

Anyway, I really hope that they confirm it soon. I already started to save my money :D
    Post edited by Varzinczak on
    'It's funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind.'
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Are thery playing at Lolla (Santiago, Baires, Sao Paulo)?
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    edited September 2014
    Air23 said:

I don't think it will be festivals...I think it will be a regular tour....I hope..
  • Options
    Air23 said:

I dont think PJ would come to play in Lolla again. According to some rumors, Interpol, Linkin Park, Jack White and Robert Plant will headline the festival.
  • Options
    Victoria81Victoria81 Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 23
    I'll keep my fingers crossed! it'll be awesome to have 2 dates in Bs Aires and next year it'll be 10 years since their first visit
    To myself I... surrender...To the one I'll never please
  • Options
    I can't wait... Buenos Aires... come ONNNNNNN!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    wow, this website practically confirms PJ in Buenos Aires!

• Options
    edited October 2014

According to him, all these bands are speculated to play in brazil next year. Remembering that he was the first who leaked information about PJ2011, PJ2013 and Ed's shows in Brazil.
  • Options
    Victoria81Victoria81 Buenos Aires, Argentina Posts: 23
    please, please, pleaseee let this be true
    To myself I... surrender...To the one I'll never please
  • Options
    It will be awesome if i got the chance to see they play again in my country!! Costa Rica LOVES Pearl Jam \m/ Pura Vida!!!!
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited October 2014
    in 2005 Pearl Jam played a Canadian Tour and a South American Tour, in 2011 the same in 2013 they played 3 shows in each, in 2015 I predict South American and Canadian Tours again, might have to make a trip to Argentina :) always wanted to go, good luck South America and Canada as the selection committee makes it's deliberations for 2015 Tour dates, and Pearl Jam please add Benaroya Hall part 2 and 2 Gorge dates while you are at it, thank you
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxrlIznBPIE
    Post edited by Big Bank Hank on
  • Options
    I always feel bad for the guy holding the Sad sign because he looks so sad
  • Options

in 2005 Pearl Jam played a Canadian Tour and a South American Tour, in 2011 the same in 2013 they played 3 shows in each, in 2015 I predict South American and Canadian Tours again, might have to make a trip to Argentina :) always wanted to go, good luck South America and Canada as the selection committee makes it's deliberations for 2015 Tour dates, and Pearl Jam please add Benaroya Hall part 2 and 2 Gorge dates while you are at it, thank you

If you do, hit me up and we'll go PJ-crazy in BA!!! Like, seriously.
  • Options
    calvo17calvo17 Posts: 440
    JpBerth said:

It will be awesome if i got the chance to see they play again in my country!! Costa Rica LOVES Pearl Jam \m/ Pura Vida!!!!

Tuanis!
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there.
    11/20/11 San Jose, Costa Rica
    10/18/13 Brooklyn 1
    10/19/13 Brooklyn 2
    10/21/13 Philly 1
    10/22/13 Philly 2 (BREATH!!)
    10/25/13 Hartford
    10/22/14 Denver (BREATH!!!)
  • Options
    dpiovera said:

If you do, hit me up and we'll go PJ-crazy in BA!!! Like, seriously.
    absolutely :)
  • Options

According to him, all these bands are speculated to play in brazil next year. Remembering that he was the first who leaked information about PJ2011, PJ2013 and Ed's shows in Brazil.
    That's awesome !!
  • Options
    but are those festival shows?
  • Options

Probably not.
  • Options

Probably not.
    if that's the case that's great news
  • Options
    edited October 2014

It would be regular shows.
  • Options
    JhareJhare Poza Rica Veracruz MÉXICO Posts: 802

It would be regular shows.

God hear you.
  • Options
    According to this journalist, pearl jam will be back in October! He's always right about these things! http://www.destakjornal.com.br/noticias/diversao-arte/pearl-jam-carimba-volta-outubro-de-2015-250237/
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461

According to this journalist, pearl jam will be back in October! He's always right about these things! http://www.destakjornal.com.br/noticias/diversao-arte/pearl-jam-carimba-volta-outubro-de-2015-250237/

good to say, this journalist always have a correct information

Pearl Jam In South America in October 2015!!!

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    We'll looks like my month wasn't spot on. But at least it's looking that pj is indeed touring S A next year.
  • Options
    We have 1 year to save money! That's cool! B-)
  • Options
    I Hope they come in April or may
  • Options
    Please, please please, let it be true!
    I'm sooooo looking forward to this [-O<