Vienna 2014 screamer, who are you?!

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
Dude, I heard you on bootlegs from last year or the year before. 'Thank yoooooou so fucking much'. Hahaha!! =))
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• The guy who whistles throughout the entire Oklahoma City 2013 boot completely ruined it for me. It's ear piercing to listen to when you have the boot turned up to 11. Why they didn't mix him down a bit is beyond me. Its the only boot I skip when I listen to the 2013 fall shows.
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • Honorable Mention: There's some girl in the Poland 2000 boot who's yelling for Yellow Ledbetter like 4 songs into the show. Hahaha. Clueless.
    Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Albany '06 screaming girl comes to mind too.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    he is a cool guy..we had a chat out of the venue
    those latinos are great fans

btw,that day was a mess with what happend with some people they took their 10c wristbands cos of the incident of get into venue at restricted area
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    edited September 2014
    There is a nice one on the Vic bootleg screaming, 'Eddie would gooooo'. That one is both funny and irritating!
    www.cluthelee.com
    Honorable Mention,the girl from Athens 06...Edddie!!!!!!!!.ruin the unplugged footsteps version..oh well..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

he is a cool guy..we had a chat out of the venue
    those latinos are great fans

btw,that day was a mess with what happend with some people they took their 10c wristbands cos of the incident of get into venue at restricted area

Oh, I'm sure they are nice. I do enjoy hearing all the 'chatter' in-between songs. Ed's way more responsive to it than in the past, so I wait to hear if he'll say something back like 'thank YOU so fucking much'!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Its probably all bean girl. She must be changing her look to evade security

Its probably all bean girl. She must be changing her look to evade security

nop..she wasnt Caro,,actually she had tix for the show at Vienna,but couldnt make it
  • Berlin 2000 indifference, girl tries to singalong, very painful
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
    Its' hilarious how our enthusiasm is expressed at shows. Hahaha! Love it!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414

Honorable Mention,the girl from Athens 06...Edddie!!!!!!!!.ruin the unplugged footsteps version..oh well..

and the guy from amsterdam 2 2012..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • corduroycorduroy Lexington, OH Posts: 117
    If it's going to be a competition for best bootleg screamer, the gold HAS to go that dude yelling "LAAAUUUUUURRRRREEEEEENNNNN" (Lauren) on the Atlanta '94 broadcast/bootleg. If I was near him, I would've throat-jacked him.
    1994 - Cleveland, 1998 - Cleveland, 2000 - Columbus, 2003 - Cleveland/Columbus, 2006 - Cleveland, 2009 - Philly 1, 2010 - Columbus/Cleveland, 2013 - Pittsburgh/Buffalo, 2014 - Cincy/Detroit, 2016-Lexington/Wrigley #1, 2018- Fenway 1, 2022-Nashville, 2024-Seattle1/Noblesville/Baltimore
    Oh man, I thought he/she was saying 'Gwaaaaaaar, Gwaaaaaaaar'
    www.cluthelee.com
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    corduroy said:

If it's going to be a competition for best bootleg screamer, the gold HAS to go that dude yelling "LAAAUUUUUURRRRREEEEEENNNNN" (Lauren) on the Atlanta '94 broadcast/bootleg. If I was near him, I would've throat-jacked him.

Hah...I totally know what you are referring to.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    corduroy said:

I actually yell for Lauren when I'm at shows now. I love that guy.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    23scidoo said:

and the guy from amsterdam 2 2012..
    he is our good latino friend from Vienna 14 :)
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    edited September 2014
    well at least you can't hear him on the audience boot
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsY69soKb0g