Bridge School announced

12346»

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    edited October 2014
    I've only attended once before in 2012 so I can't say for certain, but it was pretty much in the order of how it's listed on the poster or laid out in the press releases, bottom to top with Neil closing the show (it does say not necessarily in order of appearance). Neil also does a short opening welcome and plays a song at the beginning, but I remember Gary Clark Jr. being listed at the bottom of the 2012 poster and him going first after Neil's opening. Really wanted to see him but my friend was late getting us there so got to listen to his set outside in line. The way that PJ and SG are separated in the listings makes me think that Matt will be pulling double duty, with a break in between since they're shorter acoustic sets.

•Neil Young
    •Pearl Jam
    •Florence + The Machine
    •Brian Wilson
    •Tom Jones
    •Soundgarden
    •Norah Jones and Puss N Boots
    •Band of Horses
    •Pegi Young & The Survivors
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • PJam82PJam82 Posts: 107
    I am trying to get rid of my tickets for BSB as I cannot make it anymore due to family circumstances....I am just looking to get my money back. I have 3 lawn seats for Sat and a pair Section 200 for Sunday. Face value. Please PM if interested. Thanks!
  • hikerjuleshikerjules South Bend, IN Posts: 19
    selling one lawn ticket for each day, face value. Can transfer via Ticketmaster. $43 each, $75 for both, obo.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    Have we heard anything about a YouTube simulcast this year?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."