Options

EV mystery box up in the shop

only US again....

Comments

• Options
    I hear you, I can provide a US mailing address and they still won't let me order one..... bummed and bewildered..... It's not as if they couldn't include an extra shipping charge to get it just over the border into Canada......
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    GIMME!

Thanks for heads up. My initials are also EV so I will definitely be interested in any EV stuff people get and wanna trade. I am bound to have some of the stuff already that's coming in the mystery box but I couldn't resist.

Very curious to find out if the posters are the same design just with different dates? I'm guessing yes.

Thanks for offering this!!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    I am already gonna be on the lookout for the EV/MR style hat... and is that supposed to be a cigar box that there are two decks of cards in from the photo?? Also noticed the All the Way CD and some other bitchin' stuff. Gotta be some zippos and cool shit in all of these. Think of all the EV stuff that has never even been for sale in the Shop.

Wallet perhaps??
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

• Options
    hopefully us international ppl can win the one on the contest page..
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    If it says mystery I will buy it.
    Why? A mystery. (Shakes head)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    PJcuresPJcures Springfield, VA Posts: 51
    It's tempting, and there are def. some cool shirts I wish I had bought. But unless it includes a mystery bootleg...
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    PJcures said:

it includes a mystery bootleg...

• Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    US only, yeah, again..
    It's funny to be part of a racist fan club (I'm expecting a shit storm now)
  • Options
    SP96445SP96445 Posts: 214
    Racist no, xenophobic maybe..at least shipping-wise
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Racist? Funny that you say that and expect a shit storm. I just assume you are joking since it is laughable to say that not wanting to ship out of the country is racist.
  • Options
    Did anyone notice they took all the city-specific EV postcard shirts out of the shop? I think it's safe to say we can all expect at least ONE of those with the soft goods. It seemed like there were a ton of those leftover for the last almost 2 years.

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847

Did anyone notice they took all the city-specific EV postcard shirts out of the shop? I think it's safe to say we can all expect at least ONE of those with the soft goods. It seemed like there were a ton of those leftover for the last almost 2 years.

$100 everyone gets a hat too.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    passing on this round
  • Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 625
    the posters they specified, are those all new/never sold, because of the rescheduled dates?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,725
    Why isn't there an option to ship 10club goodies outside the USA by using USPS or any other shipping provider if there's problems like this? Use UPS for items shipped inside the USA. For those outside the USA, use something else. Please! For the love of god!!! Ever since UPS took over the 10club, it's been a complete nightmare for fan's who live outside the USA.

UPS has pretty much turned my favorite band's fan club to the dark side. I mean seriously. UPS / 10club store can't ship a bazooka tube of Pearl Jam treats outside the USA? Across the border into Canada that's up North. Seriously? 10club's eBay account http://www.ebay.com/usr/pearljam_tenclub doesn't even ship items outside the USA as well. UPS & 10club are both putting a huge thorn into every single Pearl Jam fan's heart who live outside the USA.

Please 10club, stop using UPS for those of us who live outside the USA. I understand you want to save the environment by using UPS's carbon neutral program. Yeah, save the environment. But end shipping these awesome Pearl Jam exclusive items to fans who live outside the USA? Come on man. Don't do us like this.

:(
  • Options
    spnoone said:

the posters they specified, are those all new/never sold, because of the rescheduled dates?

They've never seen the light of day. I imagine they are the same designs/images just with different dates. But that's just my guess. ABQ was on election night 2012, and if it was a totally different poster it seems like it would have had a voting/election theme, which it didn't. Maybe they will be seen as collectibles since they are for shows that didn't actually happen. Like the PJ20 hoodie from Michigan or wherever it was.

• Options
    EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319

spnoone said:

They've never seen the light of day. I imagine they are the same designs/images just with different dates. But that's just my guess. ABQ was on election night 2012, and if it was a totally different poster it seems like it would have had a voting/election theme, which it didn't. Maybe they will be seen as collectibles since they are for shows that didn't actually happen. Like the PJ20 hoodie from Michigan or wherever it was.
    yeah you can see in the pic the Vegas poster has the April date but looks the same.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    anybody else order a xxl and get a 'backordered' email?
  • Options
    SergeAlexanderSergeAlexander Norway Posts: 15
    demetrios said:

Why isn't there an option to ship 10club goodies outside the USA by using USPS or any other shipping provider if there's problems like this? Use UPS for items shipped inside the USA. For those outside the USA, use something else. Please! For the love of god!!! Ever since UPS took over the 10club, it's been a complete nightmare for fan's who live outside the USA.

UPS has pretty much turned my favorite band's fan club to the dark side. I mean seriously. UPS / 10club store can't ship a bazooka tube of Pearl Jam treats outside the USA? Across the border into Canada that's up North. Seriously? 10club's eBay account http://www.ebay.com/usr/pearljam_tenclub doesn't even ship items outside the USA as well. UPS & 10club are both putting a huge thorn into every single Pearl Jam fan's heart who live outside the USA.

Please 10club, stop using UPS for those of us who live outside the USA. I understand you want to save the environment by using UPS's carbon neutral program. Yeah, save the environment. But end shipping these awesome Pearl Jam exclusive items to fans who live outside the USA? Come on man. Don't do us like this.

I totally agree! And what about Europe? Or Australia? Or south Africa? It's so unfair! We are PJ fans too! Didn't they learn something from the last time? This is not PJ style at all! Maybe it's time to do something extra for the fans outside the US.......... But, I'm afraid it's not going to happen..... Always US only..........
  • Options
    EJE201 said:

spnoone said:

yeah you can see in the pic the Vegas poster has the April date but looks the same.
    Damn dude... good eye!

• Options

spnoone said:

Would love to have an EV Oakland with error to go along with the Star Wars one already on my wall.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    demetrios said:

Yeah, it's ridiculous.. What really bother me is that they (the 10club) acts like there ain't any other possible solutions.. Instead, they could do like you said and use two different systems for the USA and the rest of the world.. Their shipping prices for international orders are outrageous, and for what? They took longer to arrive than a package sent with USPS First Class Mail Intl (the cheaper way available), they don't have a tracking number, but cost is much higher. They simply don't care, I think.

• Options
    AndySlash said:

anyone? i'm curious if i should reply to the email saying i will take another size. usually the shop doesn't allow orders when items are out of stock, so this email was a surprise, and i'd have ordered a medium to give the shirts to the lady if the xxls were out-of-stock when i went to buy this.
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 724
    AndySlash said:

I got back ordered on XXL, sent a email to sub XL
    you can't order another either, blocked out
    publishers clearing house at 10C
    i like it!
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    thanks. i guess i will do the same. wanted to be sure it wasn't just me as some sort of email/transaction error.
  • Options
    We (pearl jam fans outside the us) we want that too!! Please!!! make a solution for the shipping we all pay 50 $ for the same member ship. I feel like a little child in a candy shop and not getting it from my parents T_T
  • Options
    smartin9000smartin9000 Posts: 92
    edited September 2014
    XL Mystery Box was sold out before I could finish my checkout, although I did add it to my cart.

Oh well. I decided to pre-order the vault 4 vinyl instead!
    Post edited by smartin9000 on
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    would 10c have my head if i helped out somebody international and bought one and shipped it out?
  • Options
    cjzolycjzoly Posts: 508
    gndcd402 said:

would 10c have my head if i helped out somebody international and bought one and shipped it out?

No...You are all good...
    I'm a Thief, I'm a Liar, There's my Church, I sing in the Choir...Hallelujah...
  • Options
    Missed out. Really only interested in the hats anyhow. If anyone gets a hat they don't want, let me know and we will see if we can make a deal
    hippiemom = goodness