How to store t-shirts

How do you guys store your favourite t-shirts?
- sealed and air tight
- or protected in a bag but still breathable???

Comments

• jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,401
    I store mine in my dresser drawer when I'm not wearing them. Best way to store them.
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    well with what the 10c has been offering, there hasn't been anything worth buying, it is almost like all they care about is turning Pearl Jam into a corporate logo, very uncool, they never have any shirts with any of the album covers, really weak, I have to design my own bootleg shirts to get stuff that I can wear out in public and not look like some stiff, oh well the bright side is more money to spend on tickets, plane tickets and car rentals, I know it is off topic but until they start designing cool stuff, I am not buying any shirts from here. They should let me design one shirt and I bet they sell 3 times more of it than any other shirt they offer, I live in Seattle I can come in on my day off and do it, free of charge for the first shirt design, I just want to see Pearl Jam fans have cooler t shirt options, not sure who is designing the current stuff, but definitely not cool, maybe more importantly not collectible either, it is not like someone would trade you a poster for one, way over priced for how uncool they are, give me the chance to back up my words and we will see whose shit sells better
  • I store mine in my dresser drawer when I'm not wearing them. Best way to store them.

:)) :))
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998

I store mine in my dresser drawer when I'm not wearing them. Best way to store them.

Yeah exactly Craig. I thought the same. I am asking about say ones from the 90's that u want to keep as mint as possible. Maybe I should have mentioned the word COLLECTIBLE again.
  • I store mine in my dresser drawer when I'm not wearing them. Best way to store them.

Yeah exactly Craig. I thought the same. I am asking about say ones from the 90's that u want to keep as mint as possible. Maybe I should have mentioned the word COLLECTIBLE again.
    Yeah, I store mine in paper bags right now. Not the greatest but gets the job done. Not a long-term solution. I imagine a plastic sealed container is the best bet.
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,475

well with what the 10c has been offering, there hasn't been anything worth buying, it is almost like all they care about is turning Pearl Jam into a corporate logo, very uncool, they never have any shirts with any of the album covers, really weak, I have to design my own bootleg shirts to get stuff that I can wear out in public and not look like some stiff, oh well the bright side is more money to spend on tickets, plane tickets and car rentals, I know it is off topic but until they start designing cool stuff, I am not buying any shirts from here. They should let me design one shirt and I bet they sell 3 times more of it than any other shirt they offer, I live in Seattle I can come in on my day off and do it, free of charge for the first shirt design, I just want to see Pearl Jam fans have cooler t shirt options, not sure who is designing the current stuff, but definitely not cool, maybe more importantly not collectible either, it is not like someone would trade you a poster for one, way over priced for how uncool they are, give me the chance to back up my words and we will see whose shit sells better

:))
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
    don't buy them anymore. too many made. these things are not collectable . if you want to just wear them that is what they are worth. i have older t shirts from over 30 years ago that i saved when things weren't so mass produced and marketed. i just saved them because i liked them and if that is your reason then you are in the right place.