2014 Bridge School

Around this time of year we usually hear who is playing the Bridge School.
I haven't seen anything posted yet about PJ or EV.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 452
    We should hear something soon...
    1993 - Dallas
    1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin
    1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach
    2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco
    2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II
    2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis
    2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton
    2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu
    2008 - MSG I & II
    2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV
    2010 - Kansas City | St Louis
    2011 - PJ20 I & II
    2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC
    2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver
    2022 - OKC
    2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II
    2024* - Seattle I & II
    [80*]
  • I am thinking there's a very good chance PJ will be there this year, since the tour will have just ended. I hope the line up is announced very soon!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    I can't help but wonder what the vibe will be like this year with Neil & Pegi having parted ways.
    Of course they will both still be present and very instrumental in the presentation of the concerts but...I don't know...it's gotta be a little sad or awkward or something.
    Perfect time for all of their old friends - like Eddie and hopefully the whole band - to come and be supportive.
    See you all there!
  • I am thinking the line up will be announced in the next couple days, if the tix do go on sale on September 13.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    Has anybody been at the Bridge School? How is it? Is it possible to meet the band? Would you recommend at least one show in the weekend?
  • My wife and I have been twice and it is a great concer! There is such an amazingly positive and chill vibe about the whole weekend. I think everyone should attend at least once!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Air23 said:

Has anybody been at the Bridge School? How is it? Is it possible to meet the band? Would you recommend at least one show in the weekend?

First time I ever saw pj was at bridge school. That was in 94, haven't been back since. You aren't going to meet any bands. They'll be too busy partying in the back with each other. Unless you have a sick connection, shows all you're gonna get. Worth it to check out but I wouldn't travel from around the world for it. Save it for a tour.
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Bridge School Benefit concerts are always a very fun, friendly and mellow time - definitely worth catching at least once.
    Be prepared for a VERY long day though because there are so many performers, they only get to play a few songs each and the set up/tear down of instruments for each act takes almost as long as their performances do (at least it seems that way).
    Also, some years the exact same line up appears both days but other years it differs a little from Saturday to Sunday.
    If there is one particular performer you're mainly going to see, make sure to read the line up announcement very closely before choosing your day (or just go both days!).
  • I have been to one. I regret not going to both shows (full weekend). It is a long day for sure so pace yourself. Hopefully we hear soon who is on the list.
  • fanofedfanofed Mid North Coast Posts: 77
    Wish I was going, my brother will be going, all the way from Australia . He attended last year for the first time. So jealous, and with PJ headlining. OMG !
  • edwhoedwho Posts: 811
    I have an extra BSB Sunday single(200), trade for same Saturday. I’m seeking for another solo attendee to hang with B-)

Three Fish

July 1996 San Francisco

June 1999 Chicago

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,418
    Just did Priceline for a room for Sunday October 26.....got the San Jose Marriott for $103. Not all that close to the venue, but if you want to be close to the airport for a Monday flight, its a pretty good deal.
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    Selling a pair of tickets Section 204 Row P, seats 1,2. Face Value. PM me if you want them. I can accept paypal.
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    ^^For Sunday. Sorry forgot to put that.