draft auto save.

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,643
Is there an off feature somewhere that I am not seeing? IMO this should be an opt-in feature.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,643
    Kat, Sea? Do the mods check this forum?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i love this feature. in the past i lost poetry here typing it out, spending time on it & go to submit & bam it vanishes without a trace. after a number of these mishaps i would copy & paste it & email it to myself or put on word or some shit. everything typed up is saved in whatever thread & until deleted from "my drafts"

do you delete your "my drafts" (in order on the left)?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,643
    on the laptop I can do that(thanks for the reminder) no go from the mobile platform.