Options

Mike McCready interviewing Jack White on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

13»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,537
    derbydave said:

PJ_Soul said:

FINALLY getting around to listening to this (right now).... First though: Wtf Jack, PLEASE don't start selling cassette tapes and some fancy-ass TMR cassette deck! I cannot afford for you to be doing shit like that now! X_X

AWW HELL...
    Let's do some OLD SCHOOL 8-track tapes!!!
    I'm sure Jack could figure out a great place in the song for the "click"
    :D
    [-( ;)

Second thought: Jack doesn't have any fun making music or performing or anything??? :-<
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,263
    Cassettes are back people! :)
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    demetrios said:

#JackWhiteSXM w Mike McCready on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Oct 8th 2014.mp3
    MP3 V0 .. http://we.tl/YYVSoH32QO

:)

Hi Demetrios- I was directed by a few awesome :x Pearl Jammers over in PJ Radio for the Jack White/Mike McCready interview link. Looks like I was too late- :(( do you know where on the internet I can find the recording? ;;) [-O<
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,835
    bgirl59 said:

demetrios said:

MP3 V0 .. http://we.tl/YYVSoH32QO

:)

Hi Demetrios- I was directed by a few awesome :x Pearl Jammers over in PJ Radio for the Jack White/Mike McCready interview link. Looks like I was too late- :(( do you know where on the internet I can find the recording? ;;) [-O<
    Here you go. :)

http://we.tl/29wY7L817k

• Options
    bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    :-O that was fast!!! downloading now, thanks so much D!! :-* ^:)^
    PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,835
    bgirl59 said:

:-O that was fast!!! downloading now, thanks so much D!! :-* ^:)^

No problemo! :)

• Options
    Pap said:

[-X
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Pap said:

[-X
    Then you haven't paid attention to what Jack said, and you're obviously not into sound engineering. I've been talking with some colleagues who teach sound-related courses, and they've all just told me the same.

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Pap said:

PJ_Soul said:

Pap said:

[-X
    Then you haven't paid attention to what Jack said, and you're obviously not into sound engineering. I've been talking with some colleagues who teach sound-related courses, and they've all just told me the same.

That emoticon doesn't mean "you're wrong." I was simply saying that I don't like the idea of cassettes making a comeback (which i mentioned a long time ago earlier in this thread). ;) I both did listen to what Jack said and am interested in sound engineering. Does that mean I have to like cassettes? No.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    Then you should have used a different emoticon (e.g., thumbs-down).
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Pap said:

Then you should have used a different emoticon (e.g., thumbs-down).

Oh, K thanks. :|
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on