• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    ?
  • cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Internet.
  • logan5ivelogan5ive Dallas, TX Posts: 452
    What site?
    1993 - Dallas
    1995 - Red Rocks I & II | Austin
    1998 - St Louis | Kansas City | Dallas | Raleigh | Atlanta | Birmingham | Greenville | Knoxville | Virginia Beach
    2000 - New Orleans | Memphis | Nashville | Noblesville | Cincinnati | Columbus | Houston I & II | Dallas | Las Vegas | LA | San Diego | San Bernardino | Sacramento | San Francisco
    2003 - OKC | San Antonio | Houston | Dallas | Little Rock | Camden I & II | MSG I & II
    2004 - Boston I & II | St Louis
    2005 - Gorge | Vancouver | Kitchener | London | Hamilton
    2006 - Las Vegas | Gorge I & II | Honolulu
    2008 - MSG I & II
    2009 - Seattle I & II | Vancouver | Portland | ACL | Philly I-IV
    2010 - Kansas City | St Louis
    2011 - PJ20 I & II
    2013 - Wrigley | Dallas | OKC
    2014 - ACL I | Tulsa | Moline | St Paul | Milwaukee | Denver
    2022 - OKC
    2023 - FW I & II | Austin I & II
    2024* - Seattle I & II
    [80*]
    I'm not saying just yet. I CAN tell you these were made to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Red Rocks shows June 19th and 20th NEXT year!
  • KC2917KC2917 Posts: 870

I'm not saying just yet. I CAN tell you these were made to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Red Rocks shows June 19th and 20th NEXT year!

You must be one of those people who craves attention. Good luck with that!
    edited August 2014
    KC2917, You must be one of those jerks who ALWAYS has something negative to say regardless of what thread it is. Find a "jerk" forum and join. You'll fit right in. Good luck in life.

Post edited by cropdustdair on
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    In all fairness, you posted a "mysterious" book, yet you claim to have knowledge of what it is, and you're withholding for the sake of...??? If you didn't want to say, why else would you post it?
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    gotta agree with this^^
    aqo2t.jpg
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425

KC2917, You must be one of those jerks who ALWAYS has something negative to say regardless of what thread it is. Find a "jerk" forum and join. You'll fit right in. Good luck in life.

just asking for a lock

Sorry man, it's just kind of a douchy move to create a thread hinting at something that you have info on and then refuse to elaborate on it. Why else would you start a thread on a topic you don't want to talk about unless it's purely for attention?

Anyway, that "jerk forum" slam sure was clever. Did you come up with that on your own or read it in some mysterious book?

Thanks for the well wishes.
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    look like a record to me
    ajb
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2014
    wpg pearl said:

look like a record to me

It does indeed. Something doesn't sit right with me about the type on the bottom of the front.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Ha ha. I tried scanning the bar code with my phone, but no luck.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    wpg pearl said:

look like a record to me

That's what I thought too. Can't be a book. There's clear wrap all over the package.
  • EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    KC2917 said:

Sorry man, it's just kind of a douchy move to create a thread hinting at something that you have info on and then refuse to elaborate on it. Why else would you start a thread on a topic you don't want to talk about unless it's purely for attention?

Anyway, that "jerk forum" slam sure was clever. Did you come up with that on your own or read it in some mysterious book?

The "Jerk Forum" thing kind if sounds like it was inspired by George Costanza's "Jerk Store" line :P
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl
    Definitely NOT an LP. It's a fan made book.
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    so, it's NOT a mystery book...It's just a fan made project.
    aqo2t.jpg

KC2917 said:

The "Jerk Forum" thing kind if sounds like it was inspired by George Costanza's "Jerk Store" line :P
    Haha! That's what I thought! In fact, if I was more computer savvy I would've posted a link to that clip. Anyone...?
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I personally like Jerry's suggestion ... The zoo called, and your due back at 6
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    What's going on here?
    www.cluthelee.com
    Why don't you just tell him you slept with his wife?
    edited August 2014

Why don't you just tell him you slept with his wife?

=))

What a great episode.
    "His wife's in a coma"
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
    KC2917 said:

KC2917 said:

Haha! That's what I thought! In fact, if I was more computer savvy I would've posted a link to that clip. Anyone...?
    http://youtu.be/kpNPw4H6_tU
    I have never watched an episode of Seinfeld. I'm 36 years old and I think its time to change that. I never get any of the Seinfeld references! Hahaha!
    www.cluthelee.com

I have never watched an episode of Seinfeld. I'm 36 years old and I think its time to change that. I never get any of the Seinfeld references! Hahaha!

If you start at the beginning, just give it a chance. It takes awhile to pick up steam but there are some real gems on that show.
    I should check Netflix and see if its available for streaming. Need a new show to watch. Finishing up Scrubs right now. Forgot that went 9 seasons.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Best show ever!!
    And I really like Larry David's Curb your enthusiasm too. The situations are just hilarious.
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,786

Meh....you're not missing anything. I've never cared for Seinfeld, grossly overrated. There's better ways to spend your time.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    CM189191 said:

Meh....you're not missing anything. I've never cared for Seinfeld, grossly overrated. There's better ways to spend your time.
    That's just crazy talk!
This discussion has been closed.