We need our own gang sign!

cacarr1cacarr1 Posts: 315
Seeing other Jammers on the road made me realize we need a code, a hand sign we can use to acknowledge the supreme taste of those sharing the road with us, something unique to our own gang of in-the-knows.
Put on your thinking caps and think of a one-hand sign that will act as our very own 'you-have-great-taste-and-I-recognize-that-because-I-am-a-Jammer-too' kinda sign. Something that differentiates us from Crips, but also says to the aforementioned "screw you pussies, we have taste"!

Yes, no????

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Word
    www.cluthelee.com
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I thought a secret handshake was needed.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2014
    We should all just get PJ tattoos on our faces! Alright, who's going first?
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • I already have a sign for creed fans....why add another one to the repotoire?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I have an F5 T-shirt that has long served as a sarcastic shout out to other club members.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Yup Yup!
  • Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548
    Okay I'll start. First, you hold your right hand down, with the Index finger pointed, using the rest of the fingers to form the circle of the "P". From there you raise the right hand upwards and as you do, the index finger stays pointed but the rest of the fingers close into a fist, while the thumb stays open and arced and in the same motion twisting the wrist out to form a "J". So all together it's "PJ".
    Try this and see what you think. Practice makes perfect
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    FrankieG said:

Winner
    www.cluthelee.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    I dont need that
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I dont need that

Why you no flashing gang signs?
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    one hand sign?

did you see me? i saw you.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

That one is taken already. Besides, the minivan is better. Two in the front, five in the back.
  • Walking the milesWalking the miles Toronto Posts: 548

That one is taken already. Besides, the minivan is better. Two in the front, five in the back.
    OUCH! hahaha
    "Feel the path of everyday....which road you taking?"

Barrie, ON '98
    Toronto, ON '00/'03/'06/'09/'11/'16(x2)
    Hamilton, ON '05/'11
    Newark, NJ '10
    London, ON '13
    Buffalo, NY '13
    Detroit, MI '14
    Ottawa, ON '16
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

OUCH! hahaha
    :))
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

one hand sign?

Id go with the 2nd one
  • LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    With two hands...

With one hand
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    How about the holding-the-mic-hand-sign with forefinger raised slightly?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Okay I'll start. First, you hold your right hand down, with the Index finger pointed, using the rest of the fingers to form the circle of the "P". From there you raise the right hand upwards and as you do, the index finger stays pointed but the rest of the fingers close into a fist, while the thumb stays open and arced and in the same motion twisting the wrist out to form a "J". So all together it's "PJ".

Brilliant. Just f*ck'n brilliant.

:)) to all the pics n gifs! Hilarious so quick witted!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    The Van buren boys :-\"
  • cacarr1cacarr1 Posts: 315

I like it!
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    aqo2t.jpg
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    imageimage
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    edited August 2014
    Little sign language action!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways