Was it Eddie? Or Jesus?

Had the BEST dream last night. Spent time with the band. Praying for really good rest for all of you. Renewed health. And for vision (not sight). Got an amazing hug from Eddie …or was it Jesus? Your music provides release for my soul and ignites me to a place of positivity for those around me to draw from. KEEP GOING

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Jesus123 said:

Had the BEST dream last night. Spent time with the band. Praying for really good rest for all of you. Renewed health. And for vision (not sight). Got an amazing hug from Eddie …or was it Jesus? Your music provides release for my soul and ignites me to a place of positivity for those around me to draw from. KEEP GOING

Nice 0 "POSTS". Maybe it is Jesus....... >:) or was it satan? B-)
  • BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    OK then.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    badbrains said:

Jesus123 said:

Looks like they joined just to share their story! Must have been a powerful dream, or acid trip!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    The zero posts thing got me too!

That said, I like the nice energy from the message itself, and vision. Jesus or not, sounds like a positive feeling.

(spiral out, KEEP GOING)

hedonist said:

That said, I like the nice energy from the message itself, and vision. Jesus or not, sounds like a positive feeling.

(spiral out, KEEP GOING)

Ahhhh hedonist quotes my fav tool song as she signs out. 987!!!

badbrains said:

Jesus123 said:

Looks like they joined just to share their story! Must have been a powerful dream, or acid trip!
    Bath salts??? ;)
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    badbrains said:

hedonist said:

(spiral out, KEEP GOING)

Ahhhh hedonist quotes my fav tool song as she signs out. 987!!!
    Just witnessing the beauty, BBBuddy :)