Options

Euro boots.. anyone get theirs?

Comments

• Options
    kce8 said:

Vienna/Berlin took just over 5 weeks to get to me.. glad I have nothing else on the way from Nugs

What the hell?
    When did you get them?
    I am still waiting for Berlin and Leeds. Ordered Berlin on 14/August!
    That´s not funny anymore..... :-w
    saturday

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,954
    Still nothing here , not even amsterdam boots which were shipped according to nugs on August 18th.

Can anyone give me the contact email of nugs? their site is blocked here at work and i´ve had enough of waiting ...
  • Options
    amazingpuddingamazingpudding England Posts: 6
    just_one said:

Still nothing here , not even amsterdam boots which were shipped according to nugs on August 18th.

Can anyone give me the contact email of nugs? their site is blocked here at work and i´ve had enough of waiting ...

The email address is orders@nugs.net
    Marmalade, I like marmalade
  • Options

just_one said:

The email address is orders@nugs.net

Mail sent...let see what happens.

• Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    \:D/ Finally got my Berlin Bootlegs todayin Germany! So happy now ! Just need some time for it.
    So maybe they will all arrive for you the next days!
    :)>-
  • Options
    radarradar Posts: 769
    Received Berlin Vienna And Scandinavia but still waiting for Amsterdam. Ordered when these were avalaiavble so Amsterdam was at least two weeks before Vienna. Strange
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 729
    i received the balance of shows today
    the first 6 shows were awesome
    looking forward to hearing these before Memphis
    t-minus 3 weeks
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,498
    radar said:

Received Berlin Vienna And Scandinavia but still waiting for Amsterdam. Ordered when these were avalaiavble so Amsterdam was at least two weeks before Vienna. Strange

#-o
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Got the following answer from nugs :
    "In our experience orders to Portugal sometimes take a bit longer than the usual 30 days. Your orders are on their way and should start arriving any day!"

Let the wait continue then...
  • Options
    "Usual 30 days?" I don´t get that....usual 30 days... #-o
  • Options
    kce8 said:

"Usual 30 days?" I don´t get that....usual 30 days... #-o

That's international/intercontinental shipping. It's also what my expectation is with purchases from the USA. I won't expect any arrivals in less than 4 weeks. And that's not just with Nugs or TenClub, but also from other sources (Ebay, Amazon, etc.). And with TenClub posters, if I haven't gotten anything after 4 weeks, it's almost certain that it's being held up by customs and that I can expect to pay customs duty (plus high administration costs) for it.
  • Options
    FInally got my Amsterdam boots :D:D
  • Options
    I ordered Milan on August 11th, got shipping confirmation on August 25th! Arrived on September 3rd, so just short of four weeks. Kufala was much much quicker than that. (I'm in Kent, UK)

Not great, but worth the wait of course! So now I just wait for Leeds and MK........
    Flanders
  • Options
    Still waiting for milan,viena , berlin and oslo here.

anyone else disappointed that the cds are CD-R and not "originals" so to speak???
  • Options
    just_one said:

Still waiting for milan,viena , berlin and oslo here.

anyone else disappointed that the cds are CD-R and not "originals" so to speak???

makes no difference to me..

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Finally got my Amsterdam boot today. Still waiting for the poster...
    Rock Werchter 2012 Amsterdam II 2014
  • Options
    Ordered two packages (to hopefully stop customs charges) on 5th September to the UK. One package (with 2 shows in) arrived on Monday (22nd September) still waiting for the other with 4 shows in! Both were dispatched at the same time (8th September). Gutted because the shows I went to, are in the package that hasn't arrived!!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options

Ordered two packages (to hopefully stop customs charges) on 5th September to the UK. One package (with 2 shows in) arrived on Monday (22nd September) still waiting for the other with 4 shows in! Both were dispatched at the same time (8th September). Gutted because the shows I went to, are in the package that hasn't arrived!!

I got two Bootlegs yesterday and the bill on it says 2 CD / 5,- € each ! So you don´t have to pay tax or customs charges! Don´t know where you are from but it´s surely not more to pay in general as in Germany.
    There is one way to pay for it anyhow! I did it but just bc I didn´t know better. Got a letter from customs office last week. They got my Poster and wanted me to bring a bil for it bc they said there was no bill to take off of on the tube! So unfortunately I gave them the Order Confirmation for Poster and two Bootlegs! So, I paid for all of it completely lol, Then the Bootlegs arrived at my door with this on it "no customs treatment - free" !!! So, next poster is on it´s way.... :P
    (Sorry for weird English)
  • Options
    kce8 said:

I got two Bootlegs yesterday and the bill on it says 2 CD / 5,- € each ! So you don´t have to pay tax or customs charges!
    Yes, Nugs declares them as $5 per CD-set. However, TenClub doesn't. The customs declaration from TenClub says $18 per CD-set.
  • Options
    joergjoerg Austria Posts: 123
    just_one said:

Got the following answer from nugs :
    "In our experience orders to Portugal sometimes take a bit longer than the usual 30 days. Your orders are on their way and should start arriving any day!"

i live in austria and ordered my cds on August 21st, no cd's here yet, so i as well contacted nugs, this is what they answered me:

We have not been notified of any issues regarding your shipment. 30 days is normal for international orders, and this package should be arriving in the next week or so!

so the wait goes on
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    got the shipping confitmation for the vienna and berlin boots in 14th august and still haven't received them yet!!! i can't tell how disappointed i am. theur shipping method is ridicolous. i'm not living on the moon...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    joergjoerg Austria Posts: 123

got the shipping confitmation for the vienna and berlin boots in 14th august and still haven't received them yet!!! i can't tell how disappointed i am. theur shipping method is ridicolous. i'm not living on the moon...

you're damn right, your're living in one of the nicest cities, gruesse nach wien :-h
    ... wind in my hair i feel part of everywhere ...
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    kce8 said:

\:D/ Finally got my Berlin Bootlegs todayin Germany! So happy now ! Just need some time for it.

Well don't forget to let us know how they go ;)

• Options
    i_lov_it said:

kce8 said:

Well don't forget to let us know how they go ;)

;) after writing a long letter yesterday evening I put them in and I was absolutely overwhelmed ! Great gig and great Bootleg - you have to hear it my friend! ;)
  • Options
    Milan & Vienna arrived today :D

Only Berlin & Oslo left , probably next week :D
  • Options
    just_one said:

Milan & Vienna arrived today :D

Only Berlin & Oslo left , probably next week :D

• Options

I got two Bootlegs yesterday and the bill on it says 2 CD / 5,- € each ! So you don´t have to pay tax or customs charges!

Yes, Nugs declares them as $5 per CD-set. However, TenClub doesn't. The customs declaration from TenClub says $18 per CD-set.

Correct, as I ordered 6 though, it would have meant $30 in total and that would be over the £15 import limit that we are allowed in UK, so I split them up! Still waiting for the other 4!!
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    Got my shipping e-mail for the Vienna/Berlin boots on the 25/08 and they arrived yesterday 25/09. I had started to lose hope. The Amsterdam shows arrived in half the time. They have arrived in good condition and I am sure Vienna will be worth the wait.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    edited September 2014

Got my shipping e-mail for the Vienna/Berlin boots on the 25/08 and they arrived yesterday 25/09. I had started to lose hope. The Amsterdam shows arrived in half the time. They have arrived in good condition and I am sure Vienna will be worth the wait.

It will! superb boot!

• Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    nothing in austria yet. well, its only 37 days since i got the shipping confirmation for the vienna and berlin boot....
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017