Options

50% Off LP Sale at InSound

jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,836
Massive, massive catalog at 50% off. Includes Brad albums for $10. BMRC, lots of TMR blue singles, Clutch, more. Great opportunity to fill some gaps in your collection.
http://www.insound.com/vinyl-records/on-sale

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    edited August 2014
    @-)
    I've been going through the catalog for a good half hour and I'm only on "E"! Massive indeed. Holy shit, there is SO much good stuff! I'm making a list of everything I'm going to order. :) Thanks for posting! Some great deals here.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    thanks
  • Options
    Guy DudebroGuy Dudebro Posts: 1,346
    Well, I just killed 2 hours and a hundred bucks. Damn you! I got the Constitution Hall boot for$11, the Dream Syndicate first EP 2x7"' , Battallion of Saints 2011 RSD 7", RHCP "I'm With You" 2x12" for $18, and the last three 7"s from the I'm with you sessions to complete the 9 record set. $6 each. Those are a score for me. Had trouble finding those for some reason. What else.... Hendrix, Kings of Leon... and a couple others I didn't know I couldn't live without until a few hours ago.
  • Options
    llessuRllessuR Posts: 195
    You need to be able to sort through these more efficiently. Sorry to sound negative, awesome sale though!
    http://www.audiohammock.com - Rock, Indie, and Electronic reviews, news, and the AudioHammock podcast.
    Favorite Albums of 2014 Article
    -Gorge 2005
    -Bonnaroo 2008
    -Key Arena 1 & 2 2009
    -Spokane 2013
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    just type in your favorite bands in the search engine, see what's on sale
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    edited August 2014
    welp, i just spent a ton of money.

use code welovevinylmore for another 10%
    Post edited by AndySlash on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    If you sign up for their newsletter you get emailed the 10% discount code. Mine was different from AndySlash's, so they might be specific to each person and can only be used once?

$100 bill including shipping for me. Not bad. ;) But two of them are on back order, which is too bad. Hope I get them. Why have them on sale if they don't even have them in stock? :-??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Anyone know how long this sale is going on for? I'm sure it says somewhere on the site and I'm just missing it.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • Options

Anyone know how long this sale is going on for? I'm sure it says somewhere on the site and I'm just missing it.

It says while stocks last. But hurry if you see something awesome. I made a list yesterday, and by this morning half of what was on my list was gone, which I assume means they sold out in the past 14 hours. :(
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    edited August 2014
    llessuR said:

You need to be able to sort through these more efficiently. Sorry to sound negative, awesome sale though!

Agreed. A lot there, but I don't have time to look through 7K of items for sale. Probably some nice gems mixed in there though.

Post edited by jervin007 on
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    jervin007 said:

llessuR said:

Agreed. A lot their, but I don't have time to look through 7K of items for sale. Probably some nice gems mixed in there though.

It does have a search function.
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    PJ_Soul said:

jervin007 said:

llessuR said:

Agreed. A lot their, but I don't have time to look through 7K of items for sale. Probably some nice gems mixed in there though.

Yeah, I used it for a few minutes and lost interest. Wasn't really looking for anything specific, so the search function really wasn't useful. I don't have a list on-hand of albums I want, so I normally like to browse and see if anything jumps out at me that I don't have and would like to add to my collection.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Some bad brains vinyl in the shop. Def worth getting for your collection. I know eddies got a couple of them cuz I gave them to him personally lol. B-)
  • Options
    jervin007 said:

PJ_Soul said:

jervin007 said:

llessuR said:

Yeah, I used it for a few minutes and lost interest. Wasn't really looking for anything specific, so the search function really wasn't useful. I don't have a list on-hand of albums I want, so I normally like to browse and see if anything jumps out at me that I don't have and would like to add to my collection.
    Fair enough.

I did spend a couple hours going through the whole catalogue... i understand why some might consider that a burden. I considered it fun, lol.
    Not so fun when I went to check out and discovered that half of my selections were on backorder and therefore not even available. I don't understand why they put things up for sale that aren't available for sale. They should treat their sale with a lot more finesse.
  • Options
    Best buy has a good sale on too.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,358

Just took advantage of this sale. Thanks for posting about it!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,836
    RP112579 said:

Just took advantage of this sale. Thanks for posting about it!
    +1 Thanks, Buck :bz B-)
  • Options
    cheers, holding off have to save for fall tour 2014 :)
  • Options
    llessuRllessuR Posts: 195
    Not just vinyl, merchandise too. I got a sick My Morning Jacket shirt for $10.
    http://www.audiohammock.com - Rock, Indie, and Electronic reviews, news, and the AudioHammock podcast.
    Favorite Albums of 2014 Article
    -Gorge 2005
    -Bonnaroo 2008
    -Key Arena 1 & 2 2009
    -Spokane 2013
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Now what's left is 70% off. A lot of stuff I've never heard of, but saw that they're selling RNDM's Acts LP for less than $10! And Joseph Arthur and the Lonely Astronauts' "Temporary People" for $5! Both really great albums. So cheap! I already have both, but wish I'd got them for those prices!
    Also saw the West of Memphis soundtrack LP for $9. I have that too, and spent much more, regrettably. I am not in love with it. Plan on trading it in at the record store actually. But it has its moments, and some might like it (especially at that price).
    Also have the Sub Pop 1000 LP for $6. That is pretty damn good. Ltd coloured too, I think.

They also have a vinyl grab bag deal for $13, lol. You get 5 totally random LPS sent to you. I am tempted just for the surprise factor alone. :P
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,358
    PJ_Soul said:

Now what's left is 70% off. A lot of stuff I've never heard of, but saw that they're selling RNDM's Acts LP for less than $10! And Joseph Arthur and the Lonely Astronauts' "Temporary People" for $5! Both really great albums. So cheap! I already have both, but wish I'd got them for those prices!
    Also saw the West of Memphis soundtrack LP for $9. I have that too, and spent much more, regrettably. I am not in love with it. Plan on trading it in at the record store actually. But it has its moments, and some might like it (especially at that price).
    Also have the Sub Pop 1000 LP for $6. That is pretty damn good. Ltd coloured too, I think.

They also have a vinyl grab bag deal for $13, lol. You get 5 totally random LPS sent to you. I am tempted just for the surprise factor alone. :P

Got the Joseph Arthur record. Great deal. Thanks for posting about it!
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    :-bd Nice. Love JA!
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,189
    Bought the Alex Ounsworth and janes addiction. Great deals

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore