Options

Euro downloads

I scanned a few pages back and didn't see this topic, sorry if it is a repeat. I would assume it's been discussed.

I just started downloading the new Euro shows tonight, and it seems they must be done one song at a time? Is there a way to get the entire show at once? All previous downloads were a one-click deal. I only ask because I'm at 12600 songs, and managing them is a time consuming hobby.

Thanks for any tips.

Nick

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    edited August 2014
    I noticed that with the last Flac-HD download @ the 10club store. They are using the Nugster Java app, what Live Downloads http://livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html has been using for year's now.

So the big 3+ gig .zip files are no longer available. To download the show's you'll have to use the nugster java app. Last year I bought Portland, Spokane, Vancouver & Seattle Flac-HD's from the 10club store. I had sometimes problems downloading the big zip files. There were many time outs during the download connection. Had to restart / redownload the files a few times. Bandwidth = money. With this java app, you won't have to worry about restarting your download on the .zip file. It's much better, imo, especially for big file sizes.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    KD109226KD109226 Posts: 33
    The app looks better, and seems efficient. I realized I was doing it manually, which required CTRL clicking each individual song...not desirable. Will try again tonight, thanks.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
    No problemo. I like the app so much better.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    demetrios said:

No problemo. I like the app so much better.

Me too D...
    I usually get all of my downloads directly from NUGS / Live Downloads.
    I buy a TON of My Morning Jacket & Black Crowes boots from there,
    so I prefer the app for downloading the files!!
    :-bd
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    edited August 2014
    I like the Download Manually option at livedownloads.net combined with this Firefox extension : http://www.downthemall.net/ . Just right-click, select "downthemall" and then choose all the links to download. It can download several files at the same time, even several chunks per file. Really fast.
    Post edited by mrk2 on
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 722
    edited October 2014
    Bumping to call out this bullshit. I don't have Java installed on any of my systems anymore because Oracle isn't making any effort to keep it secure. Internet Explorer and Firefox have been blocking the plugin outright.

The alternative, apparently, is to download each track individually. What?

I'm not going to install Java again and add a huge attack surface to my browser just to use this applet. It's irresponsible for Nugs and 10C to encourage the use of Java when the entire internet has moved on.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG