2023 CHICAGO BEARS

Comments

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    I could totally see them beating the Falcons! That said, im not gonna put money on it...
    What do you want to bet Hester runs one back and has another as WR blowing past the secondary...
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    mca47 said:

I could totally see them beating the Falcons! That said, im not gonna put money on it...
    What do you want to bet Hester runs one back and has another as WR blowing past the secondary...

Oh for sure Hester is going to do something to hurt the Bears. It's funny how the Falcons have figured out how to effectively use Hester on offense, but the alleged offensive genius Trestman couldn't use him at all last year.
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Tressman is a terrible coach..with a terrible staff..with no talent on d and special teams (besides Robby)..similar to the cubs as a mochery of an organization since the beginning of the superowl era..terrible terrible team.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    Wma31394 said:

Tressman is a terrible coach..with a terrible staff..with no talent on d and special teams (besides Robby)..similar to the cubs as a mochery of an organization since the beginning of the superowl era..terrible terrible team.

Terrible is a bit harsh. They are a middle of the pack team that will probably finish 8-8.

Wma31394 said:

Terrible is a bit harsh. They are a middle of the pack team that will probably finish 8-8.
    Perhaps a bit harsh...but no way they finish 8-8..
    Yeah, I see 8-8 possible. The Bears will have ups and downs all year. Get people excited again just to f it up....repeat.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Since the beginning of the super bowl era? They've won a super bowl. That's more than what a few teams can say.
    mca47 said:

Yeah, I see 8-8 possible. The Bears will have ups and downs all year. Get people excited again just to f it up....repeat.

Yep. Like I said earlier in this thread, the Bears are a cock tease. Perfect way to describe this team the past few years.
    Wma31394 said:

Wma31394 said:

Perhaps a bit harsh...but no way they finish 8-8..
    Yeah, I get the frustrations. I was in person at the Panthers game....I wanted to puke walking out of that stadium. Another stadium, by the way, that is 10 times better than Soldier Field....that seems to be the norm with all of these other stadiums I have seen going on Bears trips.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Atlanta 37 Bears 27
    Time for fire them all, esp Emery, DeCamilis and Mel Fuckin Tucker
    Neither of these teams are very good. Bears need this to keep any playoff hopes alive. I've talked myself into the Bears winning a shootout...

Bears 34
    Falcons 31
    Falcons 42
    Bears 27
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    I have not seen a full game so far this year. I see no reason to break that streak this weekend.
    Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Bears win in Atlanta and what do they do? Go in and win easily. This team drives me fucking crazy. Now they have to beat Miami at home next week...they win that game and lose @ New England the following week they'll go into the bye week 4-4. Not bad for the tough schedule early and then 5 of the last 8 games at home.
    I'm surprised they didn't blow that lead. They held Jones in check. Bend but don't break.
    That win did not surprise me at all. They'll do this all year....get you excited right before they let you down again.
  • JTH said:

I have not seen a full game so far this year. I see no reason to break that streak this weekend.

That's funny. For the first time in years, I haven't missed a Bears game this far into the season. I also haven't noticed an emotional difference from before. Lol!
    Cols, OH 03-31-1992
    Cuyahoga Falls, OH 08-26-1998
    Cols, OH 08-21-2000
    Cols, OH 06-24-2003
    Cin, OH 06-24-2006
    Cols, OH 05-06-2010
    Pitt, PA 10-11-2013
    Cin, OH 10-01-2014
    Lexington, KY 04-26-2016

"It's already been sung, but it can't be said enough, 'All you need is love.'" LBC
    mca47 said:

That win did not surprise me at all. They'll do this all year....get you excited right before they let you down again.

Yep. That was good Jay we saw on Sunday. I'm sure bad Jay will be making another appearance soon.
    The Bears are the fucking worst. God damn that was ugly today.

Also just saw on twitter that Kyle Fuller has a broken hand....what a fucking disaster this season is turning into.
    Yeah, that was a fn joke. The entire team looked like they put no effort whatsoever in preparing for that game.
    Offense: They handed the ball off what...twice in the first quarter and a half? That is INSANE! I get, Forte may not be running for 7+/carry but you cannot abandon the run! The play selection is such a joke. I'm not sure if the play selection is much different than last year but it seem this year, you see the same plays run 6-7 times a game. For the love of god.....STOP THROWING SCREEN PASSES 20x a game! F! They are not fooling anyone! Defenses just have to sit back...let them throw it 3 yards and light them up. How do they come out in the second half and walk down the field, yet the rest of the game it looks like they are inept? Cutler sucked. I don't blame the fumble on him but that INT was horrible! This team's only chance to win is with a perfect/no-turnover game. Those back to back fumbles were brutal! I was on a plane listening to it and I wanted to smash something! Ugh!
    Defense: Don't need to get into much detail here. They fn suck! Amazing how they can make a guy like Tannehill look like Peyton Manning. Line played ok, I guess. LB's are terrible. Losing Fuller was huge....F!!!!!
    This team's problem is part personnel but to me it all comes down to coaching. We all know Mel Tucker is awful, but why.....why is Trestman allowing this crap to happen? That play calling has been horrible and it seems like he has no control, or doesn't expect the respect from his team. Seeing the outburst from Marshall....blaming Cutler (rightfully so to a degree) and the fn kicker....wow! Kyle Long calling out the fans? Trestman should bust some ass and hold people accountable!
    They need to have a sit-down and Trest needs to tell them to shut the fuck up and play. Yeah, it's (IMO) 75% on the coaching staff, but you can't let this get out of hand.
    This team is a joke. They'll be lucky at this point to finish the season 8-8.
    mca47 said:

Yeah, that was a fn joke. The entire team looked like they put no effort whatsoever in preparing for that game.
    Offense: They handed the ball off what...twice in the first quarter and a half? That is INSANE! I get, Forte may not be running for 7+/carry but you cannot abandon the run! The play selection is such a joke. I'm not sure if the play selection is much different than last year but it seem this year, you see the same plays run 6-7 times a game. For the love of god.....STOP THROWING SCREEN PASSES 20x a game! F! They are not fooling anyone! Defenses just have to sit back...let them throw it 3 yards and light them up. How do they come out in the second half and walk down the field, yet the rest of the game it looks like they are inept? Cutler sucked. I don't blame the fumble on him but that INT was horrible! This team's only chance to win is with a perfect/no-turnover game. Those back to back fumbles were brutal! I was on a plane listening to it and I wanted to smash something! Ugh!
    Defense: Don't need to get into much detail here. They fn suck! Amazing how they can make a guy like Tannehill look like Peyton Manning. Line played ok, I guess. LB's are terrible. Losing Fuller was huge....F!!!!!
    This team's problem is part personnel but to me it all comes down to coaching. We all know Mel Tucker is awful, but why.....why is Trestman allowing this crap to happen? That play calling has been horrible and it seems like he has no control, or doesn't expect the respect from his team. Seeing the outburst from Marshall....blaming Cutler (rightfully so to a degree) and the fn kicker....wow! Kyle Long calling out the fans? Trestman should bust some ass and hold people accountable!
    They need to have a sit-down and Trest needs to tell them to shut the fuck up and play. Yeah, it's (IMO) 75% on the coaching staff, but you can't let this get out of hand.
    This team is a joke. They'll be lucky at this point to finish the season 8-8.

Trestman just isn't a good head coach. He obviously has no control over the locker room as you can tell from all the yelling that was going on aftert he game on Sunday...I'm actually surprised it took his long for Marshall to have some kind of outburst like this. And yeah...fuck Kyle Long. The Bears sbsolutel you deserved to get booed after that first half. Players needed worry less about fans booing and more about winning some games. Ahhh...this is fucking team.

On a happy note....no code on Friday and Yield last night! I was lucky enough to be at both shows. God damn PJ is just the best.

On a happy note....no code on Friday and Yield last night! I was lucky enough to be at both shows. God damn PJ is just the best.

Hear, hear! I've always had a tough time deciding which of those two albums I'd like to see them play all the way through if I had a choice and I GOT THEM BOTH!

As for the Bears, I listened to about 30 seconds of the game on the way up to St. Paul on Sunday. And that was probably 30 seconds too much.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Brady puts 70 on the board!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Cincinnati, Ohio Posts: 3,626

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Brady puts 70 on the board!

He very well may. Yikes.

X_X
    Nice shirt.
    They might. What a joke.

I've defended jay Cutler for years. Saying things like, if they gave him time, the play calling sucked. You know something, Jay Cutler fucking sucks! The bears have pro bowl wr's, rb, and te. And all Cutler does is turn the fucking ball over!

And all Cutler does is turn the fucking ball over!

He's actually got fewer interceptions than Andrew Luck but he's fumbled the ball NINE TIMES already this season.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    That's a lot of fumbles ^^^
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    What an embarrassment that was on Sunday. It's inexcusable for this offense to have such trouble scoring points. And the defense?? My god what a joke.
  • Hey its a good day.....The Bears cannot lose today!!
    Bears 17
    Packers 47

Ugh!