Michael Brown Shooting

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

rgambs said:

callen said:

how is looting robbing and burning down buildings justified ? the shooting was justified the actions of rioters were not.

Godfather.

Frustrations are justified. We are sooooo lucky to be old white dudes GF.
    my responce was not intended to be a sharp blow I apoligize if came off that way, to me.....LOL !!
    there are better ways to get the attention of the DOJ or local/national media or who ever rather than rioting and distroying property and hurting / killing innocent people, what if all the biker communitys rioted over this shooting in Texas then robbed and looted stores ? most people lawyer up and go where it hurts $$$$$ ...if there is a case.

Godfather.

That doesn't work, the racist cops will just say that they won the ghetto lottery and go on with their racist practices.
    Unfortunately, the rest of the cops will be complicit.
    and what of the racist rioters ? there is always a way to find the truth.

Godfather.

The rioters represented themselves as opportunists and were a small percentage of the actual protesters.
    I saw several hundred if not thousands of rioters on tv last year. How small do you really think it was?
    How many images were from the same area from different angles and media outlets?

Did you see overhead shots?

Lets also define rioters and protesters .

I should have clarified my post relating it too looters.
    I'm sure I did see some of the same areas by different crews. But they were not all on the same block. I'm of the opinion that the lawful protests ended after dark. Many of the people that were out at 10:00 at night were looters and rioters.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    and a year later protesters blocked a freeway....real peaceful, too bad nobody was driving a d9 cat...and lost the breaks LOL!!!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    There's also armed militia in ferguson isn't that counter productive ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

callen said:

how is looting robbing and burning down buildings justified ? the shooting was justified the actions of rioters were not.

Godfather.

my responce was not intended to be a sharp blow I apoligize if came off that way, to me.....LOL !!
    there are better ways to get the attention of the DOJ or local/national media or who ever rather than rioting and distroying property and hurting / killing innocent people, what if all the biker communitys rioted over this shooting in Texas then robbed and looted stores ? most people lawyer up and go where it hurts $$$$$ ...if there is a case.

Godfather.

That doesn't work, the racist cops will just say that they won the ghetto lottery and go on with their racist practices.

Godfather.

That doesn't make any sense in the context of what you said.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

That doesn't make any sense in the context of what you said.</blockquote

sure it does.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited August 2015

depends, did they shoot anybody, rob a store, start a fire or loot anything ? LOL!!!

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options

depends, did they shoot anybody, rob a store, start a fire or loot anything ? LOL!!!

Godfather.

No they didn't, but neither did John Crawford or Tamir Rice, and the police shot them without asking questions...I wonder what the difference is?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,780

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

rgambs said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

The rioters represented themselves as opportunists and were a small percentage of the actual protesters.
    I saw several hundred if not thousands of rioters on tv last year. How small do you really think it was?
    How many images were from the same area from different angles and media outlets?

I'm sure I did see some of the same areas by different crews. But they were not all on the same block. I'm of the opinion that the lawful protests ended after dark. Many of the people that were out at 10:00 at night were looters and rioters.
    Ok, I think thats accurate , that the protesters were in large part confined to daylight hours. But if memory serves , there were still vigils being held at night.
    Do you think its fair to say that not all who were out at night engaged in criminal activity? That of those out at night , how many could you reasonably guess were the opportunists?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,158
    rgambs said:

How about these Bundy ranch fantasizing "oathkeepers" out there in their idiotic garb and assault rifles.
    Real scholars there folks.

Even the cops want them gone.

these guys are morons.

nobody knows whose side they are on.

i'm sorry, you bring a bunch of backwoods former military alex jones supporters with automatic rifles to a majority african american community and it is only going to make things worse.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

rgambs said:

How about these Bundy ranch fantasizing "oathkeepers" out there in their idiotic garb and assault rifles.
    Real scholars there folks.

Even the cops want them gone.

these guys are morons.

nobody knows whose side they are on.

i'm sorry, you bring a bunch of backwoods former military alex jones supporters with automatic rifles to a majority african american community and it is only going to make things worse.
    Totally they are a bunch of uneducated backwards asshats to a volatile situation it's only a matter of time before one of these creeps shoots someone .....
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Godfather.

No they didn't, but neither did John Crawford or Tamir Rice, and the police shot them without asking questions...I wonder what the difference is?
    is it o.k when people kill cops..just cause ? or when people kill other people just cause ? most blacks are killed by other blacks, most gang members are killed by other gang members and they all hate cops because the cops interupt thier daily criminal activitys...so I was thinking maybe some you folks would like to try and be police officers...maybe you could show these criminals the compasionate more loving method of law inforcement then we wouldn't need a milita...right ?

Godfather.
  • Options

rgambs said:

Godfather.

is it o.k when people kill cops..just cause ? or when people kill other people just cause ? most blacks are killed by other blacks, most gang members are killed by other gang members and they all hate cops because the cops interupt thier daily criminal activitys...so I was thinking maybe some you folks would like to try and be police officers...maybe you could show these criminals the compasionate more loving method of law inforcement then we wouldn't need a milita...right ?

Godfather.
    How on Earth does that run-on rant have anything to do with the discussion of these citizen militias and the lattitude given them by police?

I don't know why I bother responding to you, your posts rarely make sense and almost never have anything to do with one another.
    I feel like an adult arguing with a child and the other adults are just shaking their heads and laughing.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

mickeyrat said:

rgambs said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Ok, I think thats accurate , that the protesters were in large part confined to daylight hours. But if memory serves , there were still vigils being held at night.
    Do you think its fair to say that not all who were out at night engaged in criminal activity? That of those out at night , how many could you reasonably guess were the opportunists?
    Honestly, most of those out that late were probably up to no good. My guess is that by 10pm, the vigils are over.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    How on Earth does that run-on rant have anything to do with the discussion of these citizen militias and the lattitude given them by police?

I don't know why I bother responding to you, your posts rarely make sense and almost never have anything to do with one another.
    I feel like an adult arguing with a child and the other adults are just shaking their heads and laughing.
    ohhh come on now, I'm just offering a thought outside the box.

Godfather.

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,826

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

ohhh come on now, I'm just offering a thought outside the box.

Godfather.

I don't think it's outside the box. It's just in a different box.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    rr165892 said:

callen said:

Godfather.

Watch the "old" talk Cal.46 is still young in south Fl.lol
    Yeah young buck true true. You though will be getting your AARP invite soon.

Now GF and I well we fit the bill.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    callen said:

rr165892 said:

callen said:

Godfather.

HAHHAHHAHHAHA MAN ! sooner than he thinks LOL !!!

Godfather.

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    There would be a lot more Dead cops if that experiment ever happend Godfather. Nothin more I enjoy from this forum than reading how people think Police should have handled certain situations that usually happen in a blink of an eye. The internet worldly experience of some on here is very comical and typical of most who have spent most of their life on the proverbial bench.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

callen said:

rr165892 said:

callen said:

Godfather.

HAHHAHHAHHAHA MAN ! sooner than he thinks LOL !!!

Godfather.

I just want that movie discount
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    There would be a lot more Dead cops if that experiment ever happend Godfather. Nothin more I enjoy from this forum than reading how people think Police should have handled certain situations that usually happen in a blink of an eye. The internet worldly experience of some on here is very comical and typical of most who have spent most of their life on the proverbial bench.
    We can't all be administrators of the ghetto lottery board of directors!
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Go watch every episode of Alaska State Troopers. Done excellent police work. And yeah they deal with same crap as city cops.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Ok so you are the expert have you once come here with a constructive opinion as to how this country can get past the level of divided community's because as of now the minority community's don't trust your team they rather get killed by the criminals then rely on police force ....please enlighten us what do you think has to be done , don't hold back ...
  • Options
    callen said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    Go watch every episode of Alaska State Troopers. Done excellent police work. And yeah they deal with same crap as city cops.
    I'm not so sure about the 'dealing with the same crap' assertion.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

callen said:

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.
    I'm not so sure about the 'dealing with the same crap' assertion.
    Drugs, lotsa guns alcohol and even the dark skinned ones.
  • Options
    Callen...

You're a little over the top with your descriptions. Outside of a few, the overwhelming majority gets the racial discrepancy you speak towards.

As much as you do it as an advocate for black people... I don't really like the way you refer to them. I'm not sure they would either.

I guess I'm saying we can understand what you might mean without jargon that is meant to emphasize your point... but at the same time come across as disrespectful at the same time.

I hope I've managed to place this as respectfully as possible. You've been an outspoken advocate for black people from day one- more so than anyone else in my mind- and I wouldn't want to discourage that in any way.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yeah,you wrapped that up nice 30. Cal is always over top when making his points.But he is consistent in advocating for those who he feels are on the wrong side of things.He does hate old white males and military parades though.
  • Options

Callen...

You're a little over the top with your descriptions. Outside of a few, the overwhelming majority gets the racial discrepancy you speak towards.

As much as you do it as an advocate for black people... I don't really like the way you refer to them. I'm not sure they would either.

I guess I'm saying we can understand what you might mean without jargon that is meant to emphasize your point... but at the same time come across as disrespectful at the same time.

I hope I've managed to place this as respectfully as possible. You've been an outspoken advocate for black people from day one- more so than anyone else in my mind- and I wouldn't want to discourage that in any way.

Actually think if my African American friends read my posts they would get that I was not denigrating them but rather targeting whites and their views. Now I am challenging you but know you don't take offense as we spar frequently and think we both enjoy it and want to be challenged. Well hope so anyway.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Yeah,you wrapped that up nice 30. Cal is always over top when making his points.But he is consistent in advocating for those who he feels are on the wrong side of things.He does hate old white males and military parades though.

Dont really hate military Parades. Love the old tanks and old veterans. Dad was a lifer and back in the day we would be able to ride in tanks on family day. Actually want aN APC.

Just see through the propaganda of fly B52 over Nascar race.

And finally with all the black bashing going on I will counter though I hardly feel I'M over the top. Perspective.

And you have four more years before you get the invite then soon to be old white man.
  • Options

Callen...

So define "Crap". So I get better understanding.
  • Options
    callen said:

Callen...

So define "Crap". So I get better understanding.
    Inner city violence on the same level as the higher profile, crime ridden cities (Chicago, Detroit).

It's not the same as Anchorage, Callen. It's not even close.