Michael Brown Shooting

Comments

• dignindignin Posts: 9,303
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    dignin said:
    Yep, pretty damn spot on.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

I'm tired of hearing about these dumb-ass's, maybe they should teach their children better and less crap like this would happen.

Godfather.

In a lot of cases, people are quick to point the finger, but not so eager to look in the mirror.
    ?

Godfather.

hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Not sure if this is from the DOJ's autopsy (guess they didn't have much confidence in the initial one?), but it appears the six shots weren't fired into his back.

Wondering how this will turn the tide if at all.

I've never heard that he was shot while running away. The witnesses said he turned toward the officer with his hands up and was shot several times.

Thought I'd initially heard he'd been shot in the back, though I haven't been following this all that closely.

last night on CNN they said that he had his hands up but was moving towards the officer as the officer told him not to move, and his buddy that keeps giving interviews.....really ?I'm going to believe his storie ?

Godfather.

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    callen said:

These people are morons

Who's these people? If blacks they feel desperate and unrepresented.

Think many here have no clue how it must feel to be in a car with few of your black buddies pulled over by a single white cop. They are not treated as you and or I would.

Rightly or wrongly I should add.

Always thought as young lad racism would be better by now but humans like to remain in their herds. Sad.

Those people are the idiots that feel that looting and rioting is the appropriate response to a tragedy.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    edited August 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUdHIatS36A

Did that officer really say something like that at the 13:00 mark?

"Bring it, all you fucking animals. Bring it! I don't give a fuck"

Well then I can see how something like this shooting is possible.

Peace
    Post edited by g under p on
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited August 2014
    hedonist said:

Not sure if this is from the DOJ's autopsy (guess they didn't have much confidence in the initial one?), but it appears the six shots weren't fired into his back.

i just talked to a fireman at the post office who told me he just read or saw on tv where the guy was shot twice in the arm(s) & twice in the top of his head. he told me they done the autopsy somewhere in new york. he then stated that it does appear like mike brown came at the cop something like a football player charging or whatever, head down. he also said it appears from the autopsy report & what witnesses are saying does not match but what matches is what the cop says
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    As Arte Johnson would say..."very interesting!"
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    chadwick said:

hedonist said:

i just talked to a fireman at the post office who told me he just read or saw on tv where the guy was shot twice in the arm(s) & twice in the top of his head. he told me they done the autopsy somewhere in new york. he then stated that it does appear like mike brown came at the cop something like a football player charging or whatever, head down. he also said it appears from the autopsy report & what witnesses are saying does not match but what matches is what the cop says
    I wonder what the witness (browns friend) will have to say when he is called to the stand......that should be classic.

Godfather.

anyone heard what the investigation has reported about the store strong arming video?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    chadwick said:

anyone heard what the investigation has reported about the store strong arming video?

No one should care. It is irrelevant.

That stuff is just character assassination, and by the looks of this thread it seems to be working.

chadwick said:

hedonist said:

I wonder what the witness (browns friend) will have to say when he is called to the stand......that should be classic.

Godfather.

I find it pretty ironic you are trashing a guy for how he speaks and comes off when you can't spell and don't realize how you come off to a lot people around here. I would imagine a lot of people have a similar opinion about you as you do about him.
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    When all the facts come in.....in the end I don't foresee this officer being arrested or tried for anything. It's just not going to happen, now how the community will react to this down the road is unknown.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p said:

Did that officer really say something like that at the 13:00 mark.

"Bring it, all you fucking animals. Bring it! I don't give a fuck"

Well then I can see how something like this shooting is possible.

Peace
    Unreal
    dignin said:

chadwick said:

That stuff is just character assassination, and by the looks of this thread it seems to be working.
    well it kinda matters as the little guy appears to be with mike (the big guy taking cigars or whatever) it is a timeline thing in the investigation: where were you, etc

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

dignin said:

chadwick said:

well it kinda matters as the little guy appears to be with mike (the big guy taking cigars or whatever) it is a timeline thing in the investigation: where were you, etc
    Why does it matter where he was? The police have said the two incidents were completely seperate
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm said:
    sorry, i guess i should've pointed out that this is an eyewitness to the shooting...not that this will change some of the racists viewpoints here
    can a witness be fabricating stories? in the future lying under oath is called perjury. in the interviw i saw of mike brown's friend he comes across like, 'oh we so innocent'

horse shit

the cop nearly backed over us, opened his car door aggresively therefore the car door ricocheted off of us & hit the cop. the kid worded it very close to this & did use the word ricocheted when describing the cop car door when being opened

don't worry the fbi crime labs will do ricochet cop car door tests on the exact cruiser. its a horse shit story. something tells me they shoved the door back on the cop, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    then again maybe the door hinges are shot & need replaced as the door has no stiffness to it at all

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    also, the cop reached up from sitting in the car & grabbed my friend mike by his throat. ok

from sitting in a cop car seat a officer can reach up & grab a 6 ft something man's throat?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    i still believe it was overkill but god damn can anyone tell the fucking truth? so far from what a fireman has told me, the new york autopsy report is reporting witnesses are lying & the cop is not

where is the autopsy results being reported online? i'll go search

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    I don't know who this fireman is but I don't think I would rely on his assessment.

Is it possible that the kid was shot in the head because he was on his hands and knees? The autopsy certainly didn't say that he was lungeing. The autopsy DID say that there was no gunpowder residue on the body. Which means at least the fatal shot was several feet away.

Why would that shot be necessary? If that question bothers you then I would ask how about the shot before that one?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

here's from the new york times
    this is proof people get stories mixed up
    it reads "Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy."

this fireman guy i talk to sometimes tells me the autopsy was done in new york. not quite.

i'll read this report

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    several shots to the arm, one in the eye which was a in & out in & out wound & one to the top of the head.

"Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front." witnesses tell investigators mike was shot in the back. that is not true. not a single bullet hole is in mike's back.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    The autopsy will determine trajectory. That will tell us a lot as to the position of the cop and the victim.
    "Dr. Baden provided a diagram of the entry wounds, and noted that the six shots produced numerous wounds. Some of the bullets entered and exited several times, including one that left at least five different wounds.

“This one here looks like his head was bent downward,” he said, indicating the wound at the very top of Mr. Brown’s head. “It can be because he’s giving up, or because he’s charging forward at the officer.”

He stressed that his information does not assign blame or justify the shooting."

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    edited August 2014
    chadwick said:

several shots to the arm, one in the eye which was a in & out in & out wound & one to the top of the head.

"Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front." witnesses tell investigators mike was shot in the back. that is not true. not a single bullet hole is in mike's back.

All of the bullets that hit him entered the front. There were shots fired that missed him....

according to the one witness they were both running away...maybe the shots fired caused him to turn around which led to him getting lit up.

I think Baden also said that an arm wound could have come from behind depending on whether or not his arms were bent, etc. If your hand is behind your head and the shooter is behind you you can easily see how a shot to the arm could come from behind.

Post edited by Gern Blansten on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Did you hear the radio callers description of events? Very different then the media has been reporting.Fyi it does fall in perfectly with the gunshot angles and body location.
    it sure is a darn mess. a damn shame what happened. i have full confidence in the medical examiners, investigators... the whole ball of wax.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce