Options

Pearl Jam Bellingham 5/10/2000 Vault Show #4 Vinyl PreSale. CD/Digital on sale now! Free Digital D!

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I personally love that theyre random years.
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 777

So do I. People need to stop getting upset that the year they wanted wasn't released, I don't see the Vault series stopping so they will dig even deeper in the future I'm sure
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options

Yeah, me too. At least in the order they are released.

But I would love Neil Youngs approach, where this 2000-show would have been for example Vault #24 but still released as the 4th one. And there would be 23 shows before it that was already planned to be released.

I like things chronological. :)
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I can't seem to order it.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515

I can't seem to order it.

Why not?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Just ordered. $87 is a bit steep, but in comparison to what binaural would cost me it's a steal.
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    No wonder people buy a few... need to recover the shipping cost with a worthwhile trade in the future... $37 to Australia.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Being the 2000-tour, we already have pearl jam sounding like this a plenty. And the show isn't really that interesting...

I dug the Washington 98 show a lot more.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    When the 3rd vault was released, was it indicated in the item description that some songs weren't included? I know there's no Yellow Ledbetter on any of the formats released and the vinyl was also missing Push Me Pull Me whereas the CD/Digital copies had half of it.

Just wondering if this vault will be a complete show without any missing tunes or if we might unfortunately lose some because of time restrictions on the wax or master recordings missing songs.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

When the 3rd vault was released, was it indicated in the item description that some songs weren't included? I know there's no Yellow Ledbetter on any of the formats released and the vinyl was also missing Push Me Pull Me whereas the CD/Digital copies had half of it.

Just wondering if this vault will be a complete show without any missing tunes or if we might unfortunately lose some because of time restrictions on the wax or master recordings missing songs.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty confident in saying I remember that they did indeed note which songs were excluded from the Vault 3 vinyl right on the item description in the shop.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738

This is all that was in the item description ..

• Options
    aurynsdadaurynsdad Posts: 770
    I may be mistaken but I seem to recall that Push Me Pull Me actually made it onto the Vault 3 vinyl. I've only listened thru once, but I'm pretty sure it was there.
    10/31/93 Berkeley (Baba!), 10/1/94 Bridge School, 9/16/96 Seattle (In My Tree!), 10/19/96 & 10/20/96 B. School (Alt Corduroy & Alt Porch!), 10/25/03 B. School, 6/1/03 Mtnview (Crazy Mary! You Are!), 11/29/13 Portland (All Those Yesterdays! Even Flow!), 10/25/14 Bridge School (Rain! Fuckin Up! TOTD!), 5/13/22 Oakland (W.M.A.! Immortality!)
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    aurynsdad said:

I may be mistaken but I seem to recall that Push Me Pull Me actually made it onto the Vault 3 vinyl. I've only listened thru once, but I'm pretty sure it was there.

part of it is I think then it fades out. That me be the CD though.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

Hi - can anyone let me know roughly how much Vault#3 weighs? Just trying to figure out if it will be cheaper to ship Vault#4 to a friend in the US and get them to post to me in the UK, cheers!

sorry to bump, can anyone help with this? I'd really appreciate it!
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options

But I would love Neil Youngs approach, where this 2000-show would have been for example Vault #24 but still released as the 4th one. And there would be 23 shows before it that was already planned to be released.

But then Neil had to number Live at the Cellar Door as #2.5, to keep it chronological. I'm guessing Pearl Jam/Ten Club isn't sure how many they'll actually release yet, so there might be 23 shows, might be 46, might be 99 before it.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844

Being the 2000-tour, we already have pearl jam sounding like this a plenty. And the show isn't really that interesting...

Totally agree. Any show pre 2000 would be a treat. Especially 96!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options

But then Neil had to number Live at the Cellar Door as #2.5, to keep it chronological. I'm guessing Pearl Jam/Ten Club isn't sure how many they'll actually release yet, so there might be 23 shows, might be 46, might be 99 before it.
    Yeah,. I know :) But in a perfect world that would have been perfect.
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,834
    Pre-ordered one yesterday :D
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,910

Hi - can anyone let me know roughly how much Vault#3 weighs? Just trying to figure out if it will be cheaper to ship Vault#4 to a friend in the US and get them to post to me in the UK, cheers!

sorry to bump, can anyone help with this? I'd really appreciate it!

3.2lbs in the box assuming they keep that awesome packaging.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

I personally prefer later shows. More variety. More songs to choose from. Would love one from 2003. Riot Act. :) Not that I'd complain about ANY year. And I'm stoked about a 2000 Binaural heavy show!

• Options
    savegringosavegringo Posts: 73
    edited August 2014
    3.2lbs in the box assuming they keep that awesome packaging.
    thanks, my man
    Post edited by savegringo on
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Do you guy's think it's worth the 45 dollar to ship? I mean the total is almost a 100 dollars..
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

Do you guy's think it's worth the 45 dollar to ship? I mean the total is almost a 100 dollars..

no doubt... Vault 3 was amazing, this one will pack the same punch.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    Nami said:

no doubt... Vault 3 was amazing, this one will pack the same punch.
    +1. Worth every penny.
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    I tried to look into getting it sent to someone in the US and then have it sent on to me, and it ended up not that much cheaper. :( I guess it costs what it costs, just over NZD$100, but I bought it. I'll always buy it, damn them! ;)
  • Options
    bazzer said:

I tried to look into getting it sent to someone in the US and then have it sent on to me, and it ended up not that much cheaper. :( I guess it costs what it costs, just over NZD$100, but I bought it. I'll always buy it, damn them! ;)

If you ship it to the states first and then have someone ship it as a gift to your.. you don't have to worry about customs though...
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

I personally prefer later shows. More variety. More songs to choose from. Would love one from 2003. Riot Act. :) Not that I'd complain about ANY year. And I'm stoked about a 2000 Binaural heavy show!

You and riot act lol. Don't we have enough official boots from 2003?!
    We have zero official boots from 93 to 97.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

You and riot act lol. Don't we have enough official boots from 2003?!
    We have zero official boots from 93 to 97.
    Would rather take 2001, 2004 or 2007 than 2000 though :)
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I think we'll get the 2001 bridgeschool/groundworks 3 day set one year
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edited August 2014
    38 US bucks to Buenos Aires, but what the heck, I work from Mon to Sat from 10 am to 7 pm, the least I could do is give myself a treat ang love me with some waxes...

why do people wait for the CD? this is a show from the year 2000, boot has already been release, check your local record store, the lost dog section or a fellow pj fan...
    Post edited by javis el errante on
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...