My 3 highlights from second Amsterdam show - edited!

Getaway, Dissident & All or None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43c83dCaoeE
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• DazzlerDazzler Grimsby, UK Posts: 109
    Nice work!! It must have taken you ages, but it is very much appreciated. I noticed Ed blowing his nose before Dissident, was he sick? Very harsh on the throat, and his voice struggles on a few of the songs in Amsterdam 2 - Last Exit in particular. I heard his throat scratch on Nothingman at Milton Keynes too, but he seemed to power through. The boots will tell me more! Hopefully, the band continue these shorter tours, with longer shows if Ed can look after his voice.
  • Dazzler said:

Nice work!! It must have taken you ages, but it is very much appreciated. I noticed Ed blowing his nose before Dissident, was he sick? Very harsh on the throat, and his voice struggles on a few of the songs in Amsterdam 2 - Last Exit in particular. I heard his throat scratch on Nothingman at Milton Keynes too, but he seemed to power through. The boots will tell me more! Hopefully, the band continue these shorter tours, with longer shows if Ed can look after his voice.

Eddie struggles on most songs I've heard from Amsterdam this year, and also on the 2013 tour. It is waht it is. :)

Thanks.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484
    Eddie was at top form in terms of his voice in the shows I've been in Euro-14 tour, especially Vienna.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
  • jumbojet said:

Eddie was at top form in terms of his voice in the shows I've been in Euro-14 tour, especially Vienna.

I never hear anything wrong (pretty much) untill the boots. So, chill untill you hear them :) But I also think it could have to do with the mixing of the boots - why remove ALL the audience? With them I think some songs would sound "better".
  • Bump!