Options

Ticket the Ticketless??

jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
Am travelling alone across the Atlantic from Ireland to hopefully catch the gigs in St Paul, Milwaukee and Denver but am currently ticketless! So if anyone can help out with some GA tickets I'd be much obliged. I have nothing to trade so can only offer cash and of course some good karma ;) Oh yeah and some free accommodation in Dublin should you ever happen to visit my beautiful country :) Thanks all!

Comments

• Options
    Ah I've become a 'bumper', tragic :)
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    I'll bump this. Jennycoyle is showing true fan determination by flying across an ocean without tickets - surely someone out there needs a ticket buddy!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Ah thank you, you're very good :)
  • Options
    Think I should get some credit for exercising extreme restraint in my bumping policy :) Not a whiff of a St Paul ticket of any shape or form yet....
  • Options
    Focusing all my positive thoughts on St Paul at the moment as there's a worrying lack of even a mention of tickets being available! Anyone know of a spare floating around? :)
  • Options
    Still on the hunt for St Paul and Milwaukee! Anyone care to put me out of my misery? :)
  • Options
    Wow. Coming from Ireland. I won't complain about having to drive 7 hours from Thunder Bay. Good luck on your search.
  • Options
    Thanks :) It's about 14hrs each way for me with a few hours sitting around airports too...and I don't even like travelling haha
  • Options
    I have two extra reserved seating for St. Paul
    Religion is for the weak.
  • Options
    Ah you can ignore the message I sent you, just saw you sold them on Lost Dogs :( Damn time difference, guess my search will go on!
  • Options
    Still looking for a 10c ticket to St Paul and Milwaukee if anyone can help :)