Options

Zimmerman at it again...

Comments

• Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    you guy's are right the dude is a dirt bag big time...but I still believe his case was self defense.
    if trayvon was 25 or 30 years old I doubt anybody would even remember his name but since he was a young black kid it's gone crazy, and everybody knows young kids don't cause trouble of kill people right ?

Godfather.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,676
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    freaky ! Kel-Tec is an inexpensive gun..he would get much for it anyway.

Godfather.

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,518

you guy's are right the dude is a dirt bag big time...but I still believe his case was self defense.
    if trayvon was 25 or 30 years old I doubt anybody would even remember his name but since he was a young black kid it's gone crazy, and everybody knows young kids don't cause trouble of kill people right ?

Godfather.

Godfather.

And if a black guy pursued a white guy AFTER he was told cops were on their way and don't follow...... and the black guy shot an unarmed white dude I doubt you'd all it self defense.

It was pursuit and murder.
  • Options
    Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

And if a black guy pursued a white guy AFTER he was told cops were on their way and don't follow...... and the black guy shot an unarmed white dude I doubt you'd all it self defense.

I think I'll shake my head and wonder......what the fuck is smellyman talking about ?

Godfather.

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,537

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

I think I'll shake my head and wonder......what the fuck is smellyman talking about ?

Godfather.

I'll put it in terms you might understand.....

If it had been a white kid named Thomas
    O'malley who was walking through that neighborhood, and wearing a suit when he was shot and killed by a black guy named Trayvon Martin who felt "threatened", people with your same beliefs would be screaming for his head on a platter.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    This prick is now trying to become a millionaire from this man I hope karma is real, and he gets hit by a train or hit by car or electrocute himself or something just get this animal off the planet
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

I'll put it in terms you might understand.....

If it had been a white kid named Thomas
    O'malley who was walking through that neighborhood, and wearing a suit when he was shot and killed by a black guy named Trayvon Martin who felt "threatened", people with your same beliefs would be screaming for his head on a platter.
    yea yea ........you guy's have got to be kidding me !!!!! that is the weakest, stand by statement and you two are going run with that ???? HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH !!!!!!!!!! and Bently I am surprised you even followed up with that statement, still shaking my head.

Godfather.

• Options

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Not understanding that......

isn't that surprising
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    google Racist McShootface.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

$25,000,000
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

:lol: And don't forget Stonewall McCracker and Weedlord Bonerhitler. The current high bidder is Cousin Rapist.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

:lol: And don't forget Stonewall McCracker and Weedlord Bonerhitler. The current high bidder is Cousin Rapist.
    troll level- legendary, lol...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    if i were going to troll the auction to specifically mock zimmerman i would call myself something like

Fatty McMicrodong

• Options
    ^^^
    I wonder if I could successfully troll the auction?
    Nah,
    It's not in me.
  • Options

^^^
    I wonder if I could successfully troll the auction?
    Nah,
    It's not in me.

you should sign up and bid "a billion gazillion dollars" and just use your forum screen name.

done.

• Options
    ^^^
    The funny thing is that I would be outbid by some gun lovin muricin.
  • Options

^^^
    The funny thing is that I would be outbid by some gun lovin muricin.

im sure you would. i'm surprised the nra actually does not buy it outright directly from zimmerman.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Touche'
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    It truly is amazing how a POS in your country continues to make headlines and can make a living off his "crime".
    I can't fathom another country where this auction would be allowed or considered.
    I know you guys are the land of the free but sometimes a persons freedom should be kept in check.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

It's pretty clear what he is saying and I completely agree with him.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

and if the dog hadn't stopped to shit he'd a caught the rabbit........."what if's" , well it wasn't so what is the point race bating ? holy smokes and you guy's think FOXNEWS is fucked up...listen yourselves.

Godfather.

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

and if the dog hadn't stopped to shit he'd a caught the rabbit........."what if's" , well it wasn't so what is the point race bating ? holy smokes and you guy's think FOXNEWS is fucked up...listen yourselves.

Godfather.

remember you said that in regards to what ifs.

totally shoots down your trans stance.

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Godfather.
  • Options
    ........ummmmm so we both are examples that what if's mean nothing, nice one.

Godfather.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,513
    Smellyman said:

mickeyrat said:

PJ_Soul said:

Smellyman said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Godfather.
    Trayvon Martin didn't kill anyone or cause any trouble. What are you saying? That it's okay that an innocent kid was killed because there have been cases of young black kids killing people elsewhere??? And that an innocent kid getting killed isn't a reason to "go crazy"??
    But FWIW, if an innocent, unarmed 30 year old, or 40 year old, or 80 year old being stalked and killed it is also noteworthy.
    Jesus, i just can't figure out what point you were trying to make here. I hope it's not as bad as it looks.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    and you know that...how ? look man it don't matter anymore as far as Zimmerman is concerned because he was found not guilty, I agree Zimmerman is making an ass of himself but that does not mean he did not act in self defense when he shot Martin and apparently the court felt the same way so at the end of the day what you or I think is only important to us....unless you have a little vigilante blood in you LOL !!!!

Godfather.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808

and you know that...how ? look man it don't matter anymore as far as Zimmerman is concerned because he was found not guilty, I agree Zimmerman is making an ass of himself but that does not mean he did not act in self defense when he shot Martin and apparently the court felt the same way so at the end of the day what you or I think is only important to us....unless you have a little vigilante blood in you LOL !!!!

Godfather.

they are merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your points of view, which seem to depend solely on the colour of one's skin.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    still dont understand selfdefense as the aggressor

• Options

Godfather.

they are merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your points of view, which seem to depend solely on the colour of one's skin.
    that's not true about the skin color, but I'm not surprised that's what they have to say, it's what they always say if a minority is involved ....all whites are racist and all minorities are victims, the atmosphere in this forum reeks of victim whinny BS from time to time.

Godfather.