Options

Zimmerman at it again...

Comments

• Options
    callen wrote: »
    It's acceptance of what he did and his freedom that's the problem not this idiot.

I know what you're saying.
    Just being a sarcastic ass with the rehab comment. Seems many conversations on AMT involve strong opinions for rehab of POS thugs.

• Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Got it. Thanks.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    edited January 2015
    PJfan, as far as I can tell you are the only one using the term "rehab" in those threads.
    Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJfan, as far as I can tell you are the only one using the term "rehab" in those threads.

If we always quote each other with the exact "term" we use then we will drive ourselves crazy.
    Therapy, intervention, restorative justice same shit different pile. If you often read into things sometimes you are wrong.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    zimmerman is a menace. i have a feeling he is going to kill someone else.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    He's in his own personal prison.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954
    what a guy
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,703
    Asshole is now auctioning the gun off that he used in the murder of Trayvon .
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    So unnecessary, clearly an ass**le person.
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    The other driver was just defending himself
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mickeyrat said:

What a piece of shit.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    he was freed and rightfully so for the killing of Trayvon...but geeze this guy is a real piece of work, eventually he will land himself in a situation with no escape...dead or in prison for an extended amount of time.

Godfather.
  • Options
    ......oh yeahhh and auctioning off the gun he used to kill a guy(while defending himself) friggin IDIOT !

Godfather.
  • Options

......oh yeahhh and auctioning off the gun he used to kill a guy(while defending himself) friggin IDIOT !

Godfather.

Not so sure its self defense when you are the persuer.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I can't imagine who the hell would want to own that.
  • Options

he was freed and rightfully so for the killing of Trayvon...but geeze this guy is a real piece of work, eventually he will land himself in a situation with no escape...dead or in prison for an extended amount of time.

Godfather.

By the by, being found "not guilty" isnt the same as being innocent.

• Options
    pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    mickeyrat said:

Fucking disgusting. Sadly in America theres plenty of "mentally ill" people who will bid on this. Cause we don't have gun problems we have mental health problems.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819
    edited May 2016
    I bet Trump is going to bid.

"I think what this guy Zimmerman is doing is great, really, really great. I mean, he's providing for his family out a tragedy. And what happened to that poor black kid was a tragedy, you know, you know I love the blacks, right, amiright? we all do. it's great. but what this guy is doing is great, I think if it's great, it's going to be great".
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Zimmerman is still trying to be relevant. He's a murderer....he'll get his some day

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

Zimmerman is still trying to be relevant. He's a murderer....he'll get his some day

Like oj
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

he was found innocent by a court of law and released.....but yes that does not mean he WAS innocent, kinda reminds me of O.J Simpson and look at what he did with his freedom.
    my stance on this nut was that he defended himself well within his legal right according to the laws of Florida, both attorney's did a great job for and against Trayvon but the law determined Zimmerman's out-come in that trial.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited May 2016

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

he was found innocent by a court of law and released.....but yes that does not mean he WAS innocent, kinda reminds me of O.J Simpson and look at what he did with his freedom.
    my stance on this nut was that he defended himself well within his legal right according to the laws of Florida, both attorney's did a great job for and against Trayvon but the law determined Zimmerman's out-come in that trial.

Godfather.

Actually the lack of a witness determined the outcome. It was Zimmerman's word vs a dead child.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,819

mickeyrat said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

not to beat a dead horse, but no, he was not found innocent. there is no such ruling in US court. it is "not guilty". there actually is a difference.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,519
    Now in Florida you can pursue somebody, confront them and shoot an unarmed person and call it self defense. What a great state.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    hedonist said:

I can't imagine who the hell would want to own that.

He's got a kind of cult following of morons.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    Smellyman said:

Now in Florida you can pursue somebody, confront them and shoot an unarmed person and call it self defense. What a great state.

And then auction off the gun you used to do it (after the state hands it back to you). Crazy man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    website he was using has taken the auction down last I read .

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    mickeyrat said:

website he was using has taken the auction down last I read .

another one is picking it up.

does zimmerman remind anybody else of oj simpson??

this man is a publicity whore. he is seeking out celebrity.

he won his case and was found not guilty. he should be riding off into the sunset thanking the lord that he is not in federal prison.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."