_/ \_
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    arr i dont have sky :(

what did they show ??
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    Yeah, its over. they did an interview whilst slipping in snippets of that vdeo thing done by that director that showed em in the studio/ Then they answered some questions from fans and they played the wws video.
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    What kinda questions were they asked? Obviously nothing extraordinary as someone woulda said so... anything???
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    BBC2 tonight as well at 1145pm on Jools holland.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    PLEASE PLEASE!!!

Somone rip these shows for us non UK fans, worse, Israeli fans, the ones who never see nothing (if we don't travell all over the place to get it)

MTV2 and Jools! I trust you kind souls to upload your creations tomorrow! :)
  • Options
    sj.brodiesj.brodie Posts: 468
    shit i missed em on M2 but cant wait for Jools! (and im taping Davey Letterman)
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    What kinda questions were they asked? Obviously nothing extraordinary as someone woulda said so... anything???

my signature contains my favourite!!

also this one was good

Q: What is the strangest thing a fan has ever given you?

Matt: ehhhh Crabs!

he's quite the joker is our Matt!!

he also stated he has no desire to become one of PJs revolving stool drummers... he's here for good basically :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    jeaubongjeaubong Posts: 132
    repeat on sky tomorrow at 12 noon and sunday, 11pm.

now it's almost time for the late shows - itv4, 11.30pm & bbc2, 11.45pm.
    "\O/"
    ` | '
    _/ \_