ON SALE NOW!!! Tom Tomorrow Philly '09 S/N Poster Set & 4 Eddie Vedder Guitar Picks

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
edited July 2014 in The Porch
http://thismodernworld.com/
https://twitter.com/tomtomorrow/

In 2009 I did a series of four posters for Pearl Jam’s four night run at the Spectrum in Philadelphia — the last shows ever before that venue was torn down. The shows were Oct. 27-31, and my concept was a crowd of Pearl Jam fans in Halloween costumes. I spent several weeks working on these posters and was pretty happy with the way they turned out, and put aside a bunch of sets for myself.

Well, it’s five years later and I’ve been digging through my flatfiles in preparation for a Super Secret Project To Be Announced Later, and I’ve decided it’s time to clear out what I’ve got left. I have 21 sets of the artist’s edition of these posters, signed and numbered (the number on all four posters in each set is the same — i.e., each poster is, for instance, 20/100 of that poster). They’re 18×24, 8 color silkscreened.

And as a gesture of appreciation and gratitude, each poster set will include a free bonus set of four of the guitar picks I designed for Eddie Vedder last year — Batgirl, white Sparky, white Futura and black Futura.

The sets of four posters (including free bonus guitar picks) are $325 shipped (includes required insurance and signature confirmation). Please read the fine print: only one set per person or address, anyone ordering multiple sets will have their order canceled and their money refunded. U.S. sales only – sorry, no exceptions on that, any overseas orders will be canceled and refunded. Otherwise all sales are final. Posters are sold as-is. It is my honest opinion that these posters are in very good condiiton, but they are not untouched by human hands — there may be tiny dings or imperfections at the edges that I did not notice. (I have to put all that in because there’s always that One Guy — but these things are in great shape, they’ve been sequestered away in my flatfiles for five years, so not to worry.)
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    awesome poster set. still creates so much dialogue and memories with friends, guests and my kids.
    This is an easy no brainer for those that don't have this poster set and the picks include 2 of the hardest to currently find! (White Sparky, Black Futura)
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    I really enjoyed the artwork for backspacer. I think Tom's art is cool.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    That is not a bad price at all. wonder how long these will last?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Thanks D for the heads-up B-)
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    such a sweet deal.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    21 AP sets including the 10/31 print, plus the picks... doubt these last long! Hopefully some folks who've been anxiously waiting to score the set are looking out today.
  • dfishbergdfishberg Posts: 403
    down to 4 left. US only so non-U.S PJ fans are probably going crazy.
  • jmo22jmo22 Posts: 4
    so tempting...
  • quimby20quimby20 Posts: 823
    The picks alone are worth it...
  • dfishbergdfishberg Posts: 403
    1 left (discounted due to small tear in 1 poster).
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    dfishberg said:

down to 4 left. US only so non-U.S PJ fans are probably going crazy.

I wouldn't call it crazy...

...more like frustrated.

This is a brilliant set. The bonus picks are great incentive too. These 4 prints all hanging together in someone's rec room would look really, really great.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Sold out!