Options

Dallas 2013 Multicam - full show, SBD available now

mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
Folks,
New show released and this is right at the top for quality of the show and the work. It's the Dallas 11/15/13 show. Everything looks fantastic. Here is Blu Ray link (without menus):
http://kickass.to/pearl-jam-11-15-2013-dallas-tx-blu-ray-t9295307.html

A new version will be coming soon with menus but this should hold you over until then.

And the YouTube version... Enjoy and thanks to BTN Videos for producing and releasing to the public for all to enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSi97prE-88

Comments

• Options
    pearlninpearlnin Posts: 69
    O man! Thank YOU!!!! Just made my night!
    That show was Amazing!
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Thank you!!
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    dpharesdphares Maryland Posts: 118
    Man these are awesome. I just watched Seattle (again) last night. Guess I'm watching this one tonight.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Very nice thank you!!!!!!!
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Love it, THANK YOU, I love true rock n rollers, need time to watch it now :(
  • Options
    bumpity bump...
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    BTW you owe me $98 - you made me buy a Blu-Ray burner so I could watch all these awesome shows you posted! :)
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I watched the first half hour last night, great job
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    narnia said:

BTW you owe me $98 - you made me buy a Blu-Ray burner so I could watch all these awesome shows you posted! :)

Sorry about that. We'll be sure we put it to good use. Seattle finished rendering last night with menus so it will be posted in a few days (maybe tonight, I just need to check it). This Dallas show is next. Remember that the original versions come without menus. BTN makes them now and I do the menus and re-post.
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    This is amazing. Thank you!
  • Options
    If anyone sees this that has been dl'ing all of these great projects and has the ability to burn them to blu-ray, please PM me. I just don't have the tech to accomplish it myself and also have a friend that doesn't even own a computer that pays outrageous prices to some guy in New York for these type of bootlegs so if I could get them to him any cheaper that would be awesome. I'd obviously cover all expenses involved and then some.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588

If anyone sees this that has been dl'ing all of these great projects and has the ability to burn them to blu-ray, please PM me. I just don't have the tech to accomplish it myself and also have a friend that doesn't even own a computer that pays outrageous prices to some guy in New York for these type of bootlegs so if I could get them to him any cheaper that would be awesome. I'd obviously cover all expenses involved and then some.

I agree, I would love a bluray of this show! PM me if you can help me out.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    I wish there was one like this for the london ontario show... not even a good enough bootleg tho