*** Leeds Fanviews Here 7/8/14 ***

Comments

• JambirtyJambirty Posts: 11
    No need for me to comment on hoooow good it was, as others have already done so. However, I haven't noticed anyone comment on how amazing Mr McCreadey's playing was. Our 10C seats, (thanks 10C), were slightly towards Mike's side of the stage, but his guitar sound was brilliantly clear throughout. Always thought he was a great guitarist, but this was something else.

Mes que un rock band!!
  • moonandstarsmoonandstars UK Posts: 49
    edited July 2014
    djlewis said:

Moon and stars....yes....yes you should!

OK, again apologies for the shocking picture quality, here it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKqkRvjkyY&feature=youtu.be
    Post edited by moonandstars on
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
  • UnemployableUnemployable Cambridgeshire, UK Posts: 34
    djlewis said:

Another reason to feel flat is that I never got a ticket on the way out. We had to hand them in to a steward on the way in. I was not thinking straight on the way out, maybe I had a beer too many as well!
    I phoned the arena but no luck. Has anyone got a spare ticket they are willing to part with? I can send you a self addressed envelope.
    Cheers, DJ

I got 2 spare tickets (Fan Club Standing). We were in 10c standing GA and didn't have to hand our tickets over. On the way out, a steward literally walked over to us and thrust another 2 Fan Club floor standing tickets into our hands!

Just pm me your address, no need for a self addressed envelope, I'll send them over to you.
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited July 2014
    Pingfah said:

There were two absolute dickheads in the pit who barged their way to the front and proceeded to act with absolutely no regard for anybody else, elbowing people in the face etc, I don't know if anybody noticed, couple of Scottish guys, chunky looking meatheads with awful chav aftershave, they did their best to wreck it for others, but nobody could have wrecked that gig, it was simply superb.

I was right behind these two, I mean directly behind them. One had a Sex Pistols tattoo on his neck. It did get quite rough down there. There was also a very tall, I mean HUGE long haired German dude, (he had his GA wristband and a Rock Werchter wristband too...he got Eddies last tambo...) as soon as Breakerfall started (the fourth song) he made an intentional effort to move the entire center of the crowd forward, and from then on, when the tempo was up, three rows back from Ed was pretty outta control. I'm a grown assed man and if you push me I will resist, but there were ladies trapped in there, including my wife. I'm sure it looked good from up above, but it was dicey.

That being said...I'm agreeing with Ping...no one could have wrecked that gig. I was at Charlottesville and Leeds was just as good.

Seeing Ed slam that mic stand twice from 3 rows back AND channel Pete AND All Along the Watchtower AND Don't Gimme No Lip (Problem?)...oh man.
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 883

djlewis said:

OK, again apologies for the shocking picture quality, here it is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfKqkRvjkyY&feature=youtu.be
    Awesome, thanks for posting. Brings back the memories
  • solihullslimsolihullslim Whitley Bay Posts: 7

There was also a very tall, I mean HUGE long haired German dude, (he got Eddies last tambo...) as soon as Breakerfall started (the fourth song) he made an intentional effort to move the entire center of the crowd forward, and from then on, when the tempo was up, three rows back from Ed was pretty outta control. I'm a grown assed man and if you push me I will resist, but there were ladies trapped in there. I'm sure it looked good from up above, but it was dicey.

I was about 10 rows back when that guy went forward (with a few others) like a train. A couple of fairly small girls more or less vanished in the process. After the relatively slow opening, it was a bit of a surprise to say the least.
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,345
    The audience recording that's circulating sounds AMAZING. Great sound quality!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
    edited July 2014
    please pm me some info on that audience rec...EDIT got it
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • skigrlkwskigrlkw Posts: 57
    edited July 2014

"There were two absolute dickheads in the pit who barged their way to the front and proceeded to act with absolutely no regard for anybody else, elbowing people in the face etc, I don't know if anybody noticed, couple of Scottish guys, chunky looking meatheads with awful chav aftershave, they did their best to wreck it for others, but nobody could have wrecked that gig, it was simply superb.

I was right behind these two, I mean directly behind them. One had a Sex Pistols tattoo on his neck. It did get quite rough down there. There was also a very tall, I mean HUGE long haired German dude, (he had his GA wristband and a Rock Werchter wristband too...he got Eddies last tambo...) as soon as Breakerfall started (the fourth song) he made an intentional effort to move the entire center of the crowd forward, and from then on, when the tempo was up, three rows back from Ed was pretty outta control. I'm a grown assed man and if you push me I will resist, but there were ladies trapped in there, including my wife. I'm sure it looked good from up above, but it was dicey."

I was in there as well and agree, it was dicey. Many thanks to some of the guys in the pit for looking out for us smaller and shorter women. Bruised up pretty good but worth it. The guy whose phone Eddie took the selfie with was right in front of me and he was a complete dickhead as well. I like to think that Eddie is giving him the finger in that picture and Jeff the thumb's down.

Anyway, the show was completely amazing and had I been able to free my arm and raise it slightly I could have touched Eddie's arm when he leaned into the pit.

On to MK!
    Post edited by skigrlkw on
    edited July 2014
    to his credit, the huge German dude did let everyone around him know that once the fast songs started, he was going to be a madman and that his elbows had minds of their own... I gave him plenty of space.
    Post edited by ikiT on
  • djlewisdjlewis Glasgow Posts: 23
    Unemployable, you are a gentleman and a scholar! I'll
    PM you!
    I can confirm the 2 Scottish idiots were not me and my brother! Embarrassing behaviour from my fellow countrymen. Pair of twats obviously don't care how their behaviour
  • djlewisdjlewis Glasgow Posts: 23
    djlewis said:

Unemployable, you are a gentleman and a scholar! I'll
    PM you!
    I can confirm the 2 Scottish idiots were not me and my brother! Embarrassing behaviour from my fellow countrymen. Pair of twats obviously don't care how their behaviour

Affects others.
    Hope it didn't spoil anyone's overall experience of a memorable night
  • rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 141
    djlewis said:

Can't agree more with the reviews, best gig I've ever seen, and I've seen a few.
    The atmosphere was electric, band was having the time of their lives and a night you never want to end.
    I saw PJ at Wembey 07 (great fan setlist) Manchester 09 (ok for a PJ gig) and London 09 in the O2 (amazing)..this blew London away and I never thought anything would.

After the euphoria of that night, I've been feeling quite flat since then! The drive back to Glasgow via Hull to pick up wife and kids was a tiring one!
    I have just been reliving the gig through You Tube when the kids will allow it.
    Looking forward to next European tour!

Another reason to feel flat is that I never got a ticket on the way out. We had to hand them in to a steward on the way in. I was not thinking straight on the way out, maybe I had a beer too many as well!
    I phoned the arena but no luck. Has anyone got a spare ticket they are willing to part with? I can send you a self addressed envelope.
    Cheers, DJ

ive got one mate(and I live in Scotland!)if you can find a way of giving your address ill send you it bud.
  • rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 141
    shame about the 2 idiots shaming us scots,but I think half the crowd were Scottish!(maybe Glasgow next time lads).mind you I don't know if leeds will ever been beaten,one of those special nights that will live long in the memory!
  • Unbelievable show, well worth the 4 hour drive from Cardiff. The band, crowd and venue were all spot on and wow what a set list. I was 3 rows back from Eddie, where the crowd was lively, but hell it's a Pearl Jam show, what do you expect?
  • mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
    edited July 2014

mcrok said:

man, what a venue....I remember showing pics of it to my wife and saying if we are going to see them in Europe this is the place...to bad the timing didn't work out...can't wait for the boot....to me, it seems like the Cville of the euro tour:)

Was at Charlottesville, and loved it, but Leeds is in rare air with the great PJ shows of all time. Was at Leeds too and it was just magic from start to finish.

Interesting...I thought Cville was one of the greatest shows of all time..."shows" is plural so there is room for more than a couple
    Post edited by mcrok on
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,705
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
    edited July 2014
    edit
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • PingfahPingfah Posts: 350

I was right behind these two, I mean directly behind them. One had a Sex Pistols tattoo on his neck. It did get quite rough down there.

Yep, that's the exact ones I am talking about, I saw the tattoo also. That means you were standing next to me for most of the gig! I had glasses on, and I was constantly worried they were going to break them because they kept bashing me in the face. I actually backed off a few rows about half way through because they were so awful to be next to. I am quite happy to have moshers around, but these guys took it way beyond a good time.

In no way am I impugning the wonderful Scots by the way, I just mentioned that for the purpose of indentification.

But even with that, this was still the best gig I have ever seen. That is just how fucking good the band was. Words cannot even describe the sheer intensity and love the band was putting out, I always had a lot of respect for the guys, but I don't think there was a single person on the rail that didn't get some personal love from Eddie, he just gave and gave. Handing out gifts, wine, tambourines, you name it, they absolutely blew my mind and redefined what a rock concert should be. And I don't say that lightly considering I saw Prodigy, Iron Maiden, Therapy, Anthrax, Slayer, Deftones, Alice in Chains, Extreme and Metallica in the same week.

Massive love and thanks to Pearl Jam, Ten Club and all the amazing PJ fans that made this the best gig of my life.
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    I am still without words for the Leeds show - will perhaps need to invent some new words and get back to you - I don't want to trivialise either the show or my feelings about it by working within the limits of the English language :D :-B

Perhaps I'll dance it out at the MK show today \:D/ \m/
  • LBCLBC Posts: 74
    Three days, and I feel the same. I keep re-living it. Hugely emotional.

A truly epic show.
    A truant finds home
  • hostishostis Posts: 441
    Words cannot describe. Its 21 years since I first saw them and this gig truly outshone the Brixton 93 one. I never, ever thought PJ could have topped that night but they did.
    My wife and I were seated in the front row, directly in front of Mike and the view, sound, energy and attitude of the band was simply awe-inspiring.
    The crowd were immense as well. We did our bit, in particular carrying on singing Sirens and Black way after they band stopped playing.
    I apologise to the people who were behind me that wanted to sit and watch but I just had to get up, dance and sing along. (the couple next to my wife sat and watched for pretty much ALL of the gig.... huh? what gives?!!! ;) )

So many memorable events from the night and I have finally come down. From the amazing set list that was full of obscure songs (gimme no lip, push me pull me, ghost, fatal, all or none etc etc), the lack of Ten songs until the end (apart from once and evenflow), Jeff, Mike and Stone swinging the lights, the "sit down interlude", Matt's son (I guess that was his son) playing on stage, the band saying thankyou to their employees, Fernando, the fans phone etc (I could go on and on) it was just a special special night.
    Thank you thank you thank you Pearl Jam. You inspire me.....
    cant wait for the boot.
  • IdlewildIdlewild London, England Posts: 173
    edited July 2014
    Here are some videos I took. Excuse me for the shakiness.
    Pearl Jam - Smile- Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20wx7JQvfDU
    Pearl Jam - Alive - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjr0ZpME55w
    Pearl Jam - Jeremy - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rBq8tnavqQ
    Pearl Jam - Leaving Here - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_d1LXAwsE
    Pearl Jam - All Along the Watchtower - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKXwdfFHaLo
    Pearl Jam - Porch - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0QRLzRGYA
    Pearl Jam - Fatal - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR023zv0Mt0
    Pearl Jam - All or None - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZFWx9n_6GM
    Pearl Jam - Setting Forth / Rearviewmirror - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StnIP8SjzdQ
    Pearl Jam - Present Tense - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pucBDz-vd2g
    Pearl Jam - Ghost - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhTGSWFLC8
    Pearl Jam - Tremor Christ / Wishlist - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7-LW7AJlw
    Pearl Jam - Mind Your Manners - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJfiH76Kyfw
    Pearl Jam - Baba O'Riley - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9bW1V1KwA
    Pearl Jam - Don't Gimme No Lip - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbqUS9UNjM
    Pearl Jam - Push Me, Pull Me - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNgF_PgWDv0
    Pearl Jam - Sirens - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDI_YU14tcY

Post edited by Idlewild on
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018
  • wolfamongwolveswolfamongwolves Posts: 2,402
    Spags said:

Leeds. Rain and cheap beer. Queuing for wristbands while wife grabs merch. Owl t-shirt and sticker up there with the Berlin bear. Bump into Peasant Tents and Stef, great queuing companions. Sunshine and cheap beer. NFL chat, fuck the World Cup. Pillows in the alleyway. Dump umbrella. GOING IN! Mike side three rows from the rail. This is going to be Prague '12 good. Brazilian girls sneak in, check out Solamore on Flickr. HERE THEY COME! Mike with the violin string. We all scream 'Hello'. Place sounds incredible. Club vibe on the floor. Hail hailing the lucky ones in front, yeah. Getting rowdy, Mind Your Manners perfect timing. Ed's got jokes. Spirits are high. Guitar plectrums rain down, Peasant Tents is in like a hawk. Stone is grooving. Ed nicks a phone from the crowd. Selfies. Messing up songs and trying to delay the bootleg! Nudity encouragement. Mike cross dresser. Basketballs. Middle name laughs. Stone Carpenter Gossard? Eddie Jerome Vedder, What Time Is It? Setlist is building to something special. Microphone thrown into crowd instead of mobilephone. Let Stone Sing! Oh shit, Stone sings! Stone steals the show. Fuck it, Let Jeff Sing. No chance. Oh Fernando, we'll sing anything. Non-festival joy. RVM build-up, Jeff's heavy bass. 'HEEEEEEEEE' is an Eddie Vedder lyric! Mike leaping. Euphoria. Encore breather. Emotional Man Of The Hour. Faces melt during All Or None. Jaws drop during Fatal. The Who possession. Pearl Jam Live At Leeds. The party is back on. Mike smashes a hole in his green globe like a total boss. Ed pays us a visit. Globe-cam swinging on the big screens. Birthday celebrations. Ed tries to get a pregnant photographer drunk on champaign. Ed mimes banter infront of an empty mic stand. Ed's got jokes! Keep going. Guitar switch for Smile. Smile sums up the whole show. Jeff kills the solo. Leaving Here, but not yet. Bass solo. Drum solo. Keep going! Beautiful faces speech during Black. Jeff ends it with a clunk but nails Jeremy. Bass harmonics. Mike taking Polaroids. Ed collecting flags. Busting down the pretext. Alive, oh no, keep going!! Tambourine bait storms the front. Bad parenting. Mike handles it with class. Mike plays a Who riff, Ed sings Fernando. Ed falls, carries it off like a veteran. IT'S ON-LY TEEN-AGE WASTELAND. Raw. Phone thrown back into the throng. Matt's kid is going to break hearts. Indifference gently pulls the crowd back to earth. All good things must come to an end. Great things will stay with you forever.

Brilliant, Spags! That's the show, right there! And I smell what The Rock is cooking too...

And this is brilliant! I know that feeling...
    GosiaGold said:

..so after Black I go crazy to Jeremy and I look at my partner who is trying to withdraw his tears and he simply can't.. so he just stands there.. letting it go... I ask him...'what?', 'why?'.... and he replyes... 'coz this is it... this is us 20 years ago listening to the first album, this was our beginning'... never ever I have seen this man cry before! His first ever show!
    Thank you Pearl Jam.. only your music has the power to open up people in the most loving way...

93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • moonandstarsmoonandstars UK Posts: 49
    Idlewild said:

Here are some videos I took. Excuse me for the shakiness.
    Pearl Jam - Smile- Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20wx7JQvfDU
    Pearl Jam - Alive - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjr0ZpME55w
    Pearl Jam - Jeremy - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rBq8tnavqQ
    Pearl Jam - Leaving Here - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_d1LXAwsE
    Pearl Jam - All Along the Watchtower - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKXwdfFHaLo
    Pearl Jam - Porch - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH0QRLzRGYA
    Pearl Jam - Fatal - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR023zv0Mt0
    Pearl Jam - All or None - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZFWx9n_6GM
    Pearl Jam - Setting Forth / Rearviewmirror - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StnIP8SjzdQ
    Pearl Jam - Present Tense - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pucBDz-vd2g
    Pearl Jam - Ghost - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhhTGSWFLC8
    Pearl Jam - Tremor Christ / Wishlist - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7-LW7AJlw
    Pearl Jam - Mind Your Manners - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJfiH76Kyfw
    Pearl Jam - Baba O'Riley - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK9bW1V1KwA
    Pearl Jam - Don't Gimme No Lip - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czbqUS9UNjM
    Pearl Jam - Push Me, Pull Me - Leeds First Direct Arena 8th July 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNgF_PgWDv0
    Pearl Jam - Sirens - Ziggo Dome Amsterdam 17th June 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v

Thanks for these and for the many others. Your YouTube channel has been my favourite one for a long time. Even better than the channel full of songs that get my 1 year old son to fall asleep in the car!
    28/10/1996 - Wembley Arena, London
    20/06/2012 + 21/06/2012 - Manchester Arena
    07/07/2012 - Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm
    30/07/2012 + 31/07/2012 - EV solo - Hammersmith Apollo, London
    08/07/2014 - First Direct Arena - Leeds
    edited July 2014
    So here's my promised video of Ed on the rail in Porch...

http://youtu.be/ECfqPAj5bkc

And while we're at it, here's Fatal...

http://youtu.be/n-MZjg3esSQ

Sorry they're so shaky. And for my off-key singing...
    Post edited by wolfamongwolves on
  • IdlewildIdlewild London, England Posts: 173
    edited July 2014
    Post edited by Idlewild on
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 827

So here's my promised video of Ed on the rail in Porch...

http://youtu.be/ECfqPAj5bkc

And while we're at it, here's Fatal...

http://youtu.be/n-MZjg3esSQ

Sorry they're so shaky. And for my off-key singing...

Amazing!! - thanks for posting... I was a fair way towards Mike from you ! Great videos!

FATAL..... :D
    Thanks, PT!
  • Amazing show. Thanks so much to those people that got me there. Jammil YOU ARE A STAR. The set list was incredible and as for the Who songs...WOW!!!

Thanks guys, the fatigue is well worth it.