Options

GRRL JAM is in the Second Drive to Support Wishlist (BLACK shirt!)

ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
Hey all... anyone who would like to help our band, Grrl Jam, (female tribute to our boys), as we do our second and final fund hunting for the Wishlist Foundation-- our first drive was very poor in turn out. It kind of sucked sending a check that was under $20, even though we know every penny helps. Our goal is to get at least 150 shirts sold, and the unisex shirts we have on our booster page go from child sizes to those who are far more robust. The money from the sales go DIRECTLY to Wishlist Foundation. After the cost of printing, the cash is sent to their Illinois offices- and Grrl Jam will not see a dime.

BUT you can get some cool things for helping us help the fan supported/community sharing- Wishlist Foundation. First of all, if you buy 10 shirts, ($15 - $20 a shirt, plus postage), you will get a Lanyard that gives you access to ANY and ALL Grrl Jam shows as an honorary Road Crew Member. We are out of Las Vegas, and will be touring in 2015 up and down the US and Canada. That's a lot of money you can save on shows if you're a fan! If you are the one who does the most in selling these shirts, and bringing in the money to Wishlist Foundation, (you tweeted, PM'd, DM'd, emailed... etc, and had other people buying ...), we'll give you not only the Lanyard, but a full year of Pearl Jam related goodies, plus any recordings we may do as a band. Once a month you'll have a surprise package waiting for you. (Shirts, 7", CD's... cool little thank you's.) The prize package is worth two Mystery Boxes! (Seriously!)

Here's the link to our second and FINAL t-shirt sale in support of Wishlist Foundation--

https://www.booster.com/grrljam2
When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau

Comments

• Options
    ratmandoratmando Moss Beach, CA Posts: 344
    thanks gang.. three sold.. you are rockin'... please help spread the word and get your piggy banks out to help us help WishlistFoundation.org
    When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.

Henry David Thoreau