Options

Big Brother 16 (*No Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261

Derrick is the best player i've ever seen play this game. He's running the house and making all the calls. Yet no one has a clue or has even remotely put it together. If he doesn't wins it's a shame.

he's clearly the smartest person in that house.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    looking forward to tonights episode as its usually one of the funniest
    with the Zingbot.

now the bad news- they let Kathy Griffin into the house.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Zingbot was a bust this year! The only good Zing was at Victoria and she is so stupid she did not even "get it".

Some how I feel bad for Zach...
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    lazloblue said:

Zingbot was a bust this year! The only good Zing was at Victoria and she is so stupid she did not even "get it".

Some how I feel bad for Zach...

Zingbot was a disappointment for me as well.

I also find myself feeling sorry for the fruit loop dingus himself.

Maybe they will be smart and vote cody out ?

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    I thought Zingbot got a few good ones in. Victoria's was good...Zach was hilarious and the one about Christine was pretty good too.

Even if Zach goes this week...he will face Nicole, Jocasta and Hayden for a chance to get back in. I think he stacks up well....and you know he will go off if he gets back in.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    I think there was a collective gasp at the thought of Jocasta winning that competition last night. Out of the 4 people selected to go back into the house, she would have been the least interesting. Zack would have been better...but I'll be interested to see what Nicole decides to do.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Derek is playing an unbelievable game. Frankie had his chance to get rid of him. That may come back to haunt him. Sad to see the entertainment of Zach go. How obvious is that Victoria is being fed her diary room zings about Zach?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,458
    me again.....I caught the beginning after enriching my mind with 60 Minutes.....is it a requirement for all the dudes to wear their ball caps like Flavor Flav? good god, what a train wreck that show is. sad commentary on society today.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I actually thought Caleb would pull the big move a put Frankie up. But alas, Beast mode cowboy is just a wimp.

Tonight is double elimination again!! Love it when everything get stirred up so quickly.
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    house of cowards
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    You can count the opposing votes on one hand. So boring!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Derrick is better then Dan with or without 500K.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    DirectV and Raycom have locked me out of my CBS affiliate...so unless I watch online...I am without Big Brother until the dispute is over. Frown face.

PBM

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,533
    Was surprised to see that article on this being the worst season ever on the previous page. I think it's the best season in ages because most of the house guests are reasonably relatable, as opposed to the last many seasons.

Definitely pulling for Derrick.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    imalive said:

me again.....I caught the beginning after enriching my mind with 60 Minutes.....is it a requirement for all the dudes to wear their ball caps like Flavor Flav? good god, what a train wreck that show is. sad commentary on society today.

I personally use it as a way to relax. I record all three hours each week, and then, when feeling stressed, sit down and watch it all at once (commercial free) while having some stiff drinks. It's my way of decompressing after a long work week. No current events. No politics. No controversy. Nothing serious. Nothing complicated. I already have enough of that. Goofy physical competitions that i would frankly like to try, lol. Silly escapism. A nice 2.5 hour break from reality every week. Works for me! :)

PS - I would actually say that if anything is a sad commentary on society today, it's what is on the news and shows like 60 Minutes, if you get my drift (not that I avoid those things). I see nothing wrong with getting a break from how horrible and complicated the world can be with something that is just goofy. The problem comes in only when people ONLY feed themselves the goofy shit.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    PJ_Soul said:

Was surprised to see that article on this being the worst season ever on the previous page. I think it's the best season in ages because most of the house guests are reasonably relatable, as opposed to the last many seasons.

Definitely pulling for Derrick.

Last season was worse than this season.

Also pulling for Derrick. Can't stand how over the top and how two faced Frankie is. They should've gotten rid of him long ago...

I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    I love how Christine just walked out without talking to anybody. I think I would have done the same if my "alliance" threw me under the buss to keep Victoria.

Also seems funny to me that the guys heard the boo's from the audience and assumed that it was because Christine was not liked by the public. I took the boos as they were sad to see her come out of the house.
  • Options
    lazloblue said:

I love how Christine just walked out without talking to anybody. I think I would have done the same if my "alliance" threw me under the buss to keep Victoria.

Also seems funny to me that the guys heard the boo's from the audience and assumed that it was because Christine was not liked by the public. I took the boos as they were sad to see her come out of the house.

I thought she was an ass for doing it. Remember it's a game and your now down to the nitty gritty. Plus wouldn't you rather Victoria in the house if you were them? I sure would as she is a non threat. No doubt the Boo's were for her walking straight out. And the whole Cody thing deff made her look bad in everyone's eyes including her husband and family. Derrick deserves to win this 7-0
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    frankie sucks
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    cant wait to see frankies face when he will be eligible to go up and out of there, quick
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    lazloblue said:

Did you? I took it as everyone hating her. I think it was mostly to do with the fact that her husband and whole family were totally disappointed with her behaviour with Cody, and the fact that she screwed Nicole over. I have never Sen the audience boo when a house member came out if they wanted them to stay in the house. If they like them, they clap. They only boon when they hate the person or think he or she did something really wrong.

Just catching up on this week. Aw, lol. The proposal. So awkward, hahaha.

Cody has grown on me personality wise. I have started to like him a lot. Actually everyone left has grown on me. Except what's her name. She's fine, but boring.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

lazloblue said:

Did you? I took it as everyone hating her. I think it was mostly to do with the fact that her husband and whole family were totally disappointed with her behaviour with Cody, and the fact that she screwed Nicole over. I have never Sen the audience boo when a house member came out if they wanted them to stay in the house. If they like them, they clap. They only boon when they hate the person or think he or she did something really wrong.

Just catching up on this week. Aw, lol. The proposal. So awkward, hahaha.

Cody has grown on me personality wise. I have started to like him a lot. Actually everyone left has grown on me. Except what's her name. She's fine, but boring.
    I guess I felt sorry for her...Not sure why. But your right, she did behave poorly with Cody for a married woman.

I love the twist and rewind. Cant' wait to see who go's next.
  • Options
    So, A big move finally!!

One more week, Thank goodness! I'm ready for this season to be over.
  • Options
    If Derrick doesnt win this shit,

that would be criminal.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    It would. He's really run that house from the get go. It's actually pretty amazing. Never nominated for eviction either.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Derrick has played a near perfect game. It's amazing that he has orchestrated so many big moves and has never been nominated. He will take away a lot of cash if he wins too...not just the grand prize...but an additional 50 grand on top of the 15-20 thousand he has already won through Team America. If he can make it through to the finals, he is a shoe-in.

PBM

• Options
    If Victoria somehow winds up winning this,

I will never watch again.

:-\
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah!!!! So happy with the results!!
  • Options
    Good game

And I like that Donny got Americas favorite.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    It wasn't the most controversial season or the most entertaining, but I am happy with the outcome. Derrick played a flawless game. Glad he got an additional $65,000 on top of his winnings...that should pay off the taxes.

Also, Big Brother has been picked up for 2 more seasons. I read where ratings were up...because of this Julie Chen said not to expect anymore "All Star" seasons...if new casts are bringing the ratings, no sense to mess with the formula.

PBM