*** Trieste Fanviews Here 6/22/14 ***

Comments

• mamacilmamacil Posts: 44
    good good... great you've enjoy your tour! You are going to others now?
    London O2 18/08/2009
    Berlin 1 04/07/2012 Berlin 2 05/07/2012
    Milan 20/06/2014 Trieste 22/06/2014
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mamacil said:

good good... great you've enjoy your tour! You are going to others now?

nop..arrived.back home.today :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Ohhhhh..... understand the thing.... 2 shows and almost one week to get back to reality...... Wish you a good month :D
    London O2 18/08/2009
    mamacil said:

Ohhhhh..... understand the thing.... 2 shows and almost one week to get back to reality...... Wish you a good month :D

yep..8 shows and 19 days on tour...isnt easy to go back..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Yes youre right... We all lived magical expériences, meeting people (as much in love with pj than us) discovered places.... And it s a long time between 2 shows... It s natural to be a little out after that!!! We re lucky to live that.... Oh, by the way, we re new friends on fbk, thanks to you I could have lived the tour more after Italia ;)
    London O2 18/08/2009
    I meant a long time until next tour!!! Waaa 8 shows.... You make me dream!!!!!
    London O2 18/08/2009
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    dimitris - Hey we met at the pop up store.. I think my wife yelled something about a BUGS shirt...hahaha.. We're now home and decompressing as well...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

myoung321 said:

dimitris - Hey we met at the pop up store.. I think my wife yelled something about a BUGS shirt...hahaha.. We're now home and decompressing as well...

haha..i remember that!!
  • jumbojetjumbojet Posts: 1,484

proBably the best sjow of tour..by far yhe best performance if the band...this combo..trieste-vienna-berlin-oslo was unreal...

Agree. I agree with the general spirit written here in this thread. Trieste show was special, something surreal. It was the best combo of crowd energy, band performance and Ed's singing and frontsmanship. I hope the bootleg will reflect the magic of this night. I also think this was the best rock@n roll concert I've ever been.
    What's your part, who you are?

2012: Arras, Berlin 1-2
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires
    2014: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: NY MSG 1
    edited July 2014

myoung321 said:

haha..i remember that!!
    Now you can match up our pictures from the "Let's Talk Amsterdam 2014" thread...

Also thanks for all the video posts.. been enjoying them all..
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• florence151florence151 Posts: 597
    One of the best shows I have been at. The crowd was dancing all night. Super fans. Great set list.
    Hold On

Shah the sandwiches shop is not my best memory, but thanks!;)
    Does someone know how long does it take to have the bootleg of European shows?...
    London O2 18/08/2009
    those hearts at the 10c tickets,was awesome :)
  • stipestipe Zagreb/Croatia Posts: 1
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    You love it when your dry
    More images from that magical day in Trieste..

imageimage

myoungimages.com/Pearl-jam-/n-bvhgf

edited July 2014
    Thank you Myoung for these remembers of a perfect day ;)
    Post edited by mamacil on
    London O2 18/08/2009
  • MelgmorMelgmor Canada Posts: 22

if

There was a canadian guy - from Toronto i think - who completely passed out during the show. I had to to pull him through the crowd and across the barrier. If anybody knows him or heard if he is ok I would really like to know!

if that was you helping me pull out the tall dude Randy, he is fine, just rather embarrassed. after helping haul him up and over I was about ready to pass out myself. but I confirmed he's okay. and to the girl who gave me a kiss after we got him over - thank you bella! that cheered me immeasurably :):)

I have faced it.... the Life Wasted! it is pretty awesome the way pj fans jump into action to help when someone's in trouble.

thanks fir let us know he is ok

Hi you guys, I'm Randy's wife. How very kind of you to express your concern for Randy. He's fine, thankfully (it was heat exhaustion). But wow, that was scary. Thanks to everyone who helped me get him out of there when it happened. Other than that, what a great show! Sad it's all over now. Next up: Detroit!
    Melgmor said:

if

There was a canadian guy - from Toronto i think - who completely passed out during the show. I had to to pull him through the crowd and across the barrier. If anybody knows him or heard if he is ok I would really like to know!

if that was you helping me pull out the tall dude Randy, he is fine, just rather embarrassed. after helping haul him up and over I was about ready to pass out myself. but I confirmed he's okay. and to the girl who gave me a kiss after we got him over - thank you bella! that cheered me immeasurably :):)

I have faced it.... the Life Wasted! it is pretty awesome the way pj fans jump into action to help when someone's in trouble.

Hi you guys, I'm Randy's wife. How very kind of you to express your concern for Randy. He's fine, thankfully (it was heat exhaustion). But wow, that was scary. Thanks to everyone who helped me get him out of there when it happened. Other than that, what a great show! Sad it's all over now. Next up: Detroit!
    Melgmor said:

if

was scary indeed,was at the rail and at the side they bring Randy ..all stop watching the show around me and was really concern if its ok,,he really seemsed wasted..but at the end he seemsed better..good all is ok..enjoy the next shows
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    I saw a girl go down in Amsterdam, on the rail BEHIND the pit. We were fourth from the rail between Eddy and Jeff. Was a sweaty mess. Glad everyone was ok :)
    edited July 2014
    Melgmor said:

if

Glad to hear everything is okay.. Maybe time for Reserved tickets?.. join us... it's not too bad..haha

Plus GA in the Netherlands is tough.. I don't think I've ever met a Dutchman that was under 6' 1" at a minimum...haha

• BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466

Hi - I talked with the Canadian guy after the show, he was okay, and he and his wife were extremely grateful for your help. Thanks for pulling him over the rail! I was near the rail and helped push him over.
  • BHealyBHealy Flagstaff, Arizona Posts: 466
    BHealy said:

Hi - I talked with the Canadian guy after the show, he was okay, and he and his wife were extremely grateful for your help. Thanks for pulling him over the rail! I was near the rail and helped push him over.
    Sorry this was covered already - I should have scrolled to the end to see the latest posts. :)
    It was so great seeing this show with all of you. What an amazing experience- My wife and I made new friends from Toronto, Albania, South Africa, Netherlands, and Italy. Cheers!
  • MelgmorMelgmor Canada Posts: 22

Melgmor said:

if

Melgmor said:

if

was scary indeed,was at the rail and at the side they bring Randy ..all stop watching the show around me and was really concern if its ok,,he really seemsed wasted..but at the end he seemsed better..good all is ok..enjoy the next shows
    No, not wasted. He fainted from heat exhaustion. A couple bottles of water and he was good as new.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    haha not singgling anybody out here but for all the drinkin and fucked up folks i see, the pukers and passouters are always "sober" lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    haha not singgling anybody out here but for all the drinkin and fucked up folks i see, the pukers and passouters are always "sober" lol
    rgambs said:

I didn't see any of that in Trieste...

i saw lots of folks hard drinking! But i was speaking about the boards, there have been quite a few pukers and fainters throughout the threads and none of them were ever drinking...seems fishy lol again im not accusing anyone in this thread, just stating that overall, im not buying it!
    Drinking at shows is the most annoying thing, spilling beer everywhere, cups all over the floor, and the coming and going back and forth for beer and pissing is so fucking annoying! The biggest thing that bothers me about drinking at shows is folks cant hang for 3 hours. The crowd should get louder as it goes but those euro crowds peaked around songs 5 to 10 or so and got quieter and quieter, i was dissapointed with the amount of noise at the end. Everyone looked zombified!
    rgambs said:

i saw lots of folks hard drinking! But i was speaking about the boards, there have been quite a few pukers and fainters throughout the threads and none of them were ever drinking...seems fishy lol again im not accusing anyone in this thread, just stating that overall, im not buying it!
    Drinking at shows is the most annoying thing, spilling beer everywhere, cups all over the floor, and the coming and going back and forth for beer and pissing is so fucking annoying! The biggest thing that bothers me about drinking at shows is folks cant hang for 3 hours. The crowd should get louder as it goes but those euro crowds peaked around songs 5 to 10 or so and got quieter and quieter, i was dissapointed with the amount of noise at the end. Everyone looked zombified!

nothing of this happened at Trieste