setlist for 19 may 06 GR - PER TATTSUN AT RM

Comments

• MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    i gotta give that a holy fuck!!! nice work boys, but save some for tomorrow!!

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    HOLY FUCK indeed. And no worries , you knooow they have a lot more saved for all of '06. :D There's plenty to go around. This is just beginning. I must say, this is one HELL of an amazing ass encore. Without a doubt the best one so far imo. That thing is EPIC. :eek:

Aw and thanks for the update fr3dly. That's according to my source. She screamed it over the phone in response to that and Around the Bend and Parting Ways all being back to back. I swear she said OFF HE GOES. Soundgrunger is next to me and she heard it as well. I swear it's not just wishful hearing. :p
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,204
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Oooh...ok fr3dly, don't forget also to add the perfect OFF HE GOES after Sleight of Hand. ;)

Just curious where you got that?

n/m you posted at the same time.
  • Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    Thats one of the best first encores if seen in a while(- Crazy Mary) and people will probably say it sucked because of all of the slow shit.

I'd take that over the first encore at Albany anyday.
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
    AndySlash wrote:
    Just curious where you got that?

hehe. See above. ;)

"Lo√e, you know the word

• idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    Holy fuckballs, the first 5 in Encore 1 is enough for me to know I need this boot.

Sleight Of Hand, Off He Goes, Around The Bend, Parting Ways, Hard To Imagine.

That's just GD MF amazing. I said it.

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
    cleveland will kill indeed...nithg off the next day..cave just lost...PJ will make up for it!!

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

FOR REAL Lizzy!! What in the? If they come back and play PARACHUTES (as Soundgrunger "what ifed") then I am honestly terrified!!!!

Alright though, the more I think about it, it is VERY weird that my girl didn't call me during OFF HE GOES cuze she knows about me and that one so....hmmmm. :/ I am having doubts about that one being played... but she DID say it so???? I'm confused over here but also throwing it out there as a maybe.;)

"Lo√e, you know the word

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    no relayer now.
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 366
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    FOR REAL Lizzy!! What in the? If they come back and play PARACHUTES (as Soundgrunger "what ifed") then I am honestly terrified!!!!

Alright though, the more I think about it, it is VERY weird that my girl didn't call me during OFF HE GOES cuze she knows about me and that one so....hmmmm. :/ I am having doubts about that one being played... but she DID say it so???? I'm confused over here but also throwing it out there as a maybe.;)

Well, even without it, it's still GD MF amazing. :D BUT I must say that OHG would make it *the tits* for sure!!!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
    SATAN'S BED
    leatherman
    blood
    Baba

From RM. Relayer returned. Presumed to be Encore 2.
    AndySlash wrote:
    SATAN'S BED
    leatherman
    blood
    Baba

right..........

AndySlash wrote:
    SATAN'S BED
    leatherman
    blood
    Baba

SATANS BED??? LEATHERMAN?? BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!! \m/
    :eek:x3!!!!

*the tits* LOL!! Lizzy you are TOO much! :D

Oh shit...someone said on the RM, "the 1st Encore musta been so good the relayers passed out"<~~ hahahhaa. Seriously! :D

"Lo√e, you know the word

i started watching the game.

go spurs go.
    Latest post:

Updates:

There was a long time between the start of Crazy Mary and the start of Satan's Bed, so I assume there was something else played.

And we may be missing a song after Sleight of Hand. There was a pause there, too. So I'd believe it if Synergy says they played Off He Goes.

Baba O'Riley's wrapping up, so we should know something official soon! But again, all the songs I posted WERE played.

Ledbetter's on now.
    Latest setlist:

Thank you very much to jamhead64 and delanoche!!

Soundcheck: Parachutes, Parting Ways

Ed Solo: Dead Man, I Can't Explain(WITH mmj???)

Set: Small Town, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Sad, Marker in the Sand, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, LBC, Corduroy, Daughter, Army Reserve, Green Disease, Why Go, Inside Job, RVM

Encore 1: Sleight Of Hand, Off He Goes???, Around The Bend, Parting Ways, Hard To Imagine, Crazy Mary, ???

Encore 2: ???, SATAN'S BED, Leatherman, Blood, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter/Star Spangled Banner Tag

Still some unanswered questions yet. Hopefully clarification soon with the show over.
    ah ok, it probably was OFF HE GOES then. :o:o:o Damn! I cannot get over this 1st Encore. *K.O.* What in the HELL GR! Jesus!!

This show is so...:eek:!

"Lo√e, you know the word

• Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    I'm just gonna guess if they played something after Crazy mary it was Alive.
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
  • satans bed- star spanngled banner- fuckin KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    ah ok, it probably was OFF HE GOES then. :o:o:o Damn! I cannot get over this 1st Encore. *K.O.* What in the HELL GR! Jesus!!

This show is so...:eek:!
    stone pony bro...stone fuckin pony

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
    I can't wait to see the reaction of the 10c members whose seats were switched.
    satans bed- star spanngled banner- fuckin KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse the shit outta me?????? Nooooooo. And after SATAN'S BED??? :eek: This band is out to kill!

stone pony bro...stone fuckin pony

#!$@#$ ahhahaha! Whaaat???? OMG you having me laughing in TEARS over here!!!! :D Can I please put this in my signature? Pleeease?? This is too damn hilarious.:D

and Heeeeell yes STONE FUCKIN PONY! HELL YES!! You know this!

"Lo√e, you know the word

More:

Alive WAS after Mary.

Off He Goes is confirmed after Sleight.

Evolution was before Satans....

Set as we know it know:

Thank you very much to jamhead64 and delanoche!!

Soundcheck: Parachutes, Parting Ways

Ed Solo: Dead Man, I Can't Explain (With MMJ???)

Set: Small Town, WWS*, Life Wasted*, Severed Hand*, Sad, Marker in the Sand, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, LBC, Corduroy, Daughter, Army Reserve, Green Disease, Why Go, Inside Job, RVM

Encore 1: Sleight Of Hand, Off He Goes, Around The Bend, Parting Ways, Hard To Imagine, Crazy Mary, Alive

Encore 2: Evolution, SATAN'S BED, Leatherman, Blood, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter/(Spangled Banner Tag)

* Possibly not in this order.
    AndySlash wrote:
    Off He Goes is confirmed after Sleight.

Nice!! So we arent crazy. :D Well...not when it comes to hearing things anyways. :p

And taggin star spanngled banner on Ledbetter makes more sense...but Satan's Bed?? For real???:eek:

WHat happened in GR tonight?? I have yet to hear from my contact. I wonder wait the survival rating is at this point. :eek:

"Lo√e, you know the word

AndySlash wrote:
    More:

Evolution was before Satans....

Daaaaaaaaamn!!!!!

AndySlash wrote:
    Yellow Ledbetter/(Spangled Banner Tag)

Ah ha! Totally makes sense.

Thanks for the updates AndySlash. :)

"Lo√e, you know the word

VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Thanks for the updates AndySlash. :)

No prob- seemed like the other guy had stopped checking.

Turns out the guy posting the relay at RM was a high school mate of mine. The gal at the show is, too. I've seen them at all of the shows I've been to since 03.
    Lo and behold it's already up at PJ.com:

Pre-Opener Dead Man Walking, Can't Explain (was Ed solo, though Ed did join MMJ for their first song)

Set 1 Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Given To Fly, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Sad, Marker In The Sand, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, Love Boat Captain, Corduroy, Daughter/(Blitzkrieg Bop)/(I Believe In Miracles), Army Reserve, Green Disease, Why Go, Inside Job, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1 Sleight Of Hand, Off He Goes, Around The Bend, Parting Ways, Hard To Imagine, Crazy Mary, Alive

Encore 2 Do The Evolution, Comatose, Satan's Bed, Leatherman, Blood, Baba O'Riley, Yellow Ledbetter/(Star Spangled Banner)

GTF was second, Daughter had Ramones tags, and Comatose also in the 2nd encore.
  • VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Excuse the shit outta me?????? Nooooooo. And after SATAN'S BED??? :eek: This band is out to kill!

#!$@#$ ahhahaha! Whaaat???? OMG you having me laughing in TEARS over here!!!! :D Can I please put this in my signature? Pleeease?? This is too damn hilarious.:D

and Heeeeell yes STONE FUCKIN PONY! HELL YES!! You know this!
    Hell yeah- Put the Pony in its place! Continental Railroad Hall- Fuckin Fast Lanes- Fuckin Stone Rosallita Pony Bros!!!!

• MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Hard to Imagine... that's all I have to say about this setlist...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07