Options

SPOKANE - 2013, Full multi-cam show available Blu Ray with Menu (NOW ARTWORK)

mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,629
edited July 2014 in The Porch
Better Than Nothing Videos has just done its latest release. The full Spokane show is out on You Tube today. This is done by fans, for fans and completely available for all to view. Like the other releases, I would anticipate this being available on Blu Ray in the near future. Rumor is that Phoenix is almost done. Seattle is in the works along with Hartford. Enjoy everyone!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZmJ1PFXUOJs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmJ1PFXUOJs
Post edited by mrussel1 on

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,807
    Cool! What a fantastic night it was Spokane! :)
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 193
    Awesome, thank you. Can't wait to relive the magic that was the Spokane show!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    Yayyyy! Thank-you!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    dpharesdphares Maryland Posts: 118
    Fantastic. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Loving it - thanks!!
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Jeremy Spokane class today
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    We finally get to see Stone sing one! Can't wait to watch this, thank you!
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Such a fun night! Thanks for sharing!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    awesome post, thanks man!!
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Thank you thank you thank you....for posting it !!!! awesome !
    Red Lukin said:

Jeremy Spokane class today

:))
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    Hey folks, the show has been updated to include menu items on the torrent. If you are so inclined and wish to download the full BR with menu, it is seeding here:
    http://kickass.to/pearl-jam-spokane-2013-11-30-multi-cam-blu-ray-t9286981.html

I'd post up photos of the menus if I could figure out how to do a screen shot and paste it in here.
  • Options
    Here is artwork, created by Jean from Amsterdam. Thank you if you peruse these boards!
    http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/mrussell72/media/2013spokane.jpg.html

photo 2013spokane.jpg
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Since these are by the fans, for the fans for free. Who wants to make me a BR of this, complete with case & artwork?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Since these are by the fans, for the fans for free. Who wants to make me a BR of this, complete with case & artwork?

I would love this as well! I had such a blast at the show!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Yeah, OMG, how does one get a copy of this??
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • Options
    I've considered doing this for people and have done a few batches. The issue is that it is super time consuming. Plus all the materials no one thinks of, from the labeling software, ink, disc, postage, case, etc. I might put an offer out when we are all done making movies (for the fall 2013 leg) but no commitment yet. I still owe some people some discs that I haven't even got to do. It's tough when you have three kids and are employed...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You know we'd be forever thankful mrussel if you do manage to find some time. :littleprayinghands:(I'm on my phone on the bus so that's as close as I can get to an emoticon right now)
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    A+ hopefully someone does Vienna 2014 soon :)
  • Options
    cottagesteezecottagesteeze St. Paul, MN Posts: 218
    Anyone know if theres another way to download this? The torrent is showing no seeders and I want this show as it was my first!
  • Options
    Hmm. I'll log on tonight and seed. IM me if you don't see any action by 10PM EST.
  • Options
    awesome, thank you!
  • Options
    Have you tried it? It looks like there is a seeder and 3 leechers. Are you getting zero or is it just slow?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    im still at 0, Probably will take extremely long with only one seeder anyways, might be a lost cause.
    Thanks for trying though!
    Post edited by cottagesteeze on
  • Options
    I'd love a physical copy! Pm me if you can. Thanks!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    We have movement! 8kb/s
  • Options
    I'm not on it right now. The seeder has the art as part of the package but my copy doesn't, so I don't know if I can seed this actual version without downloading it first, defeating the purpose. I was trying to do that last night. I'll talk to the seeder and see if he has an idea on how to make that work.
    If not, I will just upload my version (it's the same, just a different file name, etc.) as a new seed on my torrent site. I serve very fast and you should have it done in less than a day. I'll do it tonight and copy the link here.
  • Options
    Sounds good, in the meantime I am looking at 20% so far for the one i started last night.
  • Options
    http://kickass.to/pearl-jam-spokane-2013-11-30-multi-cam-blu-ray-t9286981.html

Try this. It should go fast. Let me know when you guys are done. It's running of an external drive so I don't want to keep it on forever.
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    Somehow I missed this show when you originally posted it. You have a really fast server! I'm grabbing it now, and will leave my computer on all day to seed if anyone needs it so you can hop off. Thanks again for all these great shows!
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    Mine finished last night, thanks for the seed!

Is it viewable as a media file and not just BD?