Options

America's Gun Violence

Comments

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    Went to three different pharmacies today, could not get pseudoephedrine at any of them.

Easier to buy a fucking gun in this country than god damn cold medicine. 
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539
    Went to three different pharmacies today, could not get pseudoephedrine at any of them.

Was it sold out or locked up behind the counter?
    The pseudoephedrine that is not the guns.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,231
    unsung said:
    Might not make the point you're hoping for with this one.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    PJPOWER said:
    Why would the federal DOJ charge him with 12 felonies based on state gun laws.  This doesn't make any sense.  Something is misaligned in this story.  
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    I wonder what violations he was charged with? Must have been pretty extreme to be locked up and charged. This was one of my favorite comments though from below the article:

"It's a racist law. And Hetero-phobic as well. Mostly straight caucasian males will attempt to comply with this law thus unfairly targeting this group. Also it is a violation of the 2nd and 5th amendments. Of course this is CA and the politicians see a clear path to pure dictatorship and self enrichment. The Democratic party points straight to Venezuela as a metric they are trying to achieve. Abject poverty and military rule with zero liberty. This is the Democratic dream. Oh and an ethnostate run by La Raza. Funny how much heroine is flowing through the state and not one big drug bust? Not a one. But farmers... oh they are state enemies for attempted compliance. It's going to get ugly."

Same incident, but explained with the circumstances that led to charges in this case. The dummy submitted a photo with an illegally modified AR-15 in it, which led to a further investigation of his home where they found more violations. I guess he should know his gun laws, right?

http://www.kget.com/news/local-news/member-of-prominent-farming-family-faces-felony-weapons-charges/1186514586
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    I wonder what violations he was charged with? Must have been pretty extreme to be locked up and charged. This was one of my favorite comments though from below the article:

"It's a racist law. And Hetero-phobic as well. Mostly straight caucasian males will attempt to comply with this law thus unfairly targeting this group. Also it is a violation of the 2nd and 5th amendments. Of course this is CA and the politicians see a clear path to pure dictatorship and self enrichment. The Democratic party points straight to Venezuela as a metric they are trying to achieve. Abject poverty and military rule with zero liberty. This is the Democratic dream. Oh and an ethnostate run by La Raza. Funny how much heroine is flowing through the state and not one big drug bust? Not a one. But farmers... oh they are state enemies for attempted compliance. It's going to get ugly."

Same incident, but explained with the circumstances that led to charges in this case. The dummy submitted a photo with an illegally modified AR-15 in it, which led to a further investigation of his home where they found more violations. I guess he should know his gun laws, right?

http://www.kget.com/news/local-news/member-of-prominent-farming-family-faces-felony-weapons-charges/1186514586
    He probably saw a Facebook video showing him how to illegally modify a firearm, lol.  So is ignorance of laws a reasonable excuse for being in possession of illegal firearms?  What if someone posted a video on Facebook of them accidentally making an illegal firearm? 

• Options

One pharmacy didn't have any at all.  Another tried 4 different boxes but none of them would scan at the register. They told me they couldn't sell it if it doesn't scan.  And then something about not renewing their license?  Idk?  The last one had it, but I took the card up for the generic store brand and they claimed to only have the name brand, which cost twice as much.  Be damned if I was paying $30 for 16 caps.  Don't put the fucking cards out for the generic if you don't have it.
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:

He probably saw a Facebook video showing him how to illegally modify a firearm, lol.  So is ignorance of laws a reasonable excuse for being in possession of illegal firearms?  What if someone posted a video on Facebook of them accidentally making an illegal firearm? 

Well, Facebook should make sure it takes down videos that specifically instruct people on how to make a firearm illegal. I have not seen any videos of that kind, but hopefully they are removed. In the meantime, I'm glad these laws are helping educate everyone in the importance of proper gun ownership.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:

Well, Facebook should make sure it takes down videos that specifically instruct people on how to make a firearm illegal. I have not seen any videos of that kind, but hopefully they are removed. In the meantime, I'm glad these laws are helping educate everyone in the importance of proper gun ownership.
    I totally agree, which was why I keep eluding to the Karen Mallard video.  Where are her DOJ raids? 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:
    tbergs said:
    PJPOWER said:

I totally agree, which was why I keep eluding to the Karen Mallard video.  Where are her DOJ raids? 
    Must be the liberal police where she lives.  
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    tbergs said:
    unsung said:
    Might not make the point you're hoping for with this one.
    Fighting off four thugs?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539

One pharmacy didn't have any at all.  Another tried 4 different boxes but none of them would scan at the register. They told me they couldn't sell it if it doesn't scan.  And then something about not renewing their license?  Idk?  The last one had it, but I took the card up for the generic store brand and they claimed to only have the name brand, which cost twice as much.  Be damned if I was paying $30 for 16 caps.  Don't put the fucking cards out for the generic if you don't have it.
    Blame it on the meth heads
  • Options
    Maybe David Hogg can hit the inner streets of Chicago for his next protest? 

Or not.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582
    Somebody is afraid, really afraid.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    unsung said:

Or not.
    I would imagine a lover of liberty would be all for someone's right to speak their mind publicly about something they are passionate about. not so much when it goes against your beliefs. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:

Or not.
    I would imagine a lover of liberty would be all for someone's right to speak their mind publicly about something they are passionate about. not so much when it goes against your beliefs. 
    And don't forget when it's funded by Bloomberg and Soros....
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    unsung said:

Or not.
    David has more class in his pinky than you will ever have , at least he's fighting for something that affected him and his classmates deeply what are you doing about your plight what ever that might be ..
    why are you not protesting all the stores that decided they wouldn't sell anymore assault rifles since that is your given right instead you sit at your computer and spew crap about a young man making a difference and by the way what were you doing when you were 18 ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    unsung said:

Or not.
    Not at all, speak freely, but go do it where the violence is, don't hide in the safety of suburbia.
  • Options

Blame it on the meth heads
    Isn't that a crock of shit, though.  So we have some junkies that made bad choices and now I have to suffer for it.  A plane gets hijacked and and now I have to suffer for it.  But 200,000 kids get affected by gun violence and obtaining a gun is still fucking easy peasy.

Here's where the asshats on the right say dumbfuck shit like "Yeah but getting cold medicine and flying on a plane aren't constitutionally protected rights."
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:

Or not.
    David has more class in his pinky than you will ever have , at least he's fighting for something that affected him and his classmates deeply what are you doing about your plight what ever that might be ..
    why are you not protesting all the stores that decided they wouldn't sell anymore assault rifles since that is your given right instead you sit at your computer and spew crap about a young man making a difference and by the way what were you doing when you were 18 ?
    Working concrete to help my family put food on the table.  So gfy (politely) for making an assumption of me.  I didn't have rich parents or backers of an agenda to push.  I can say I wasn't someone's pawn.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Or not.
    Not at all, speak freely, but go do it where the violence is, don't hide in the safety of suburbia.
    Suburbia wasnt safe the day his classmates were fucking slaughtered.

You think your coldness makes you cool, or tough, it does neither... it makes you look like a jackass
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,582
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Or not.
    Working concrete to help my family put food on the table.  So gfy (politely) for making an assumption of me.  I didn't have rich parents or backers of an agenda to push.  I can say I wasn't someone's pawn.
    That’s rich, calling someone who suffered through a mass shooting “someone’s pawn.” How righteous you must be? Running scared is more like it.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    LOL, we aren't running.  You will see in November, your SJW garbage is going to backfire worse than in 16.  
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Or not.
    last I checked, he isn't hiding. if anything, he's actually made himself a target, and handled himself with class, dignity, and intelligence. 

second, he's not protesting violence between humans. he's protesting the tools that are available for said violence. taking it "where the violence is" really makes no sense at all. you protest in front of those that can make change, not the ones gunning each other down. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:
     Further, participants were highly educated; 72 percent had a BA or higher.

who cares who organized or took part? gun control is an issue that is multi-generational. should we care about the age people were that organized the nazi march in charlottesville?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    unsung said:
    unsung said:

Or not.
    why does the right or non-left always use this weak pathetic attempt at discreditation? the words "sheep" and "pawn". I see this constantly from republicans all the time. like your opinions are so radical and original. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.