rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

So, would you recommend that those people who are distrustful of police purchase guns so that they can protect themselves?

I don't recommend purchasing a gun for protection, but the logic of many of pro-gun folks says yes, people should buy guns to protect themselves from any perceived threat.
    For the life of me... I can't understand how people do not understand that the risk of getting killed or injured by a gun increases dramatically after a gun is introduced to a home.

Home invaders are a threat, but nowhere near the threat the gun itself is.
    So, you think that people should be able to own guns for self defense but those who choose to exercise their right are idiots?
    No. I don't think that.

I'm saying having a gun in your house exponentially increases your odds of a firearm related accident for you or anyone in your house.
    I always found this to be an interesting argument. Having a child in the house increases the odds of a child peeing on the floor. Having drain cleaner in the house increases the odds of someone poisoning themselves with drain cleaner. Having sleeping pills in the house increases the odds of a sleeping pill overdose. How do you decrease the odds? Lock shit up! Do not leave your drain cleaner accessible to children, etc. The only way a gun will harm someone unintentionally is due to negligence, as with the sleeping pills, drain cleaner, etc.
    I would also argue that having a firearm in the house exponentially increases the odds of your own survival if drugged up armed intruders break in while you are there. Or a few teens armed with knives and brass knuckles as in a recent incident.
    Who actually has the capability to secure their guns from children yet still have them quickly accessible for protection from a home invasion.
    NOBODY!
    Bullshit, there are plenty of quickly accessible biometric or quick release combination safe options out there for just this thing.
    https://thegunsafes.net/biometric-gun-safe-reviews/
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Probably more than 90% of guy owners don't. You know it in your heart even if you won't admit it.
    You are completely full of shit! Most people I know that have children have something similar. You are totally uneducated on the subject. Go back to a topic you have a glimmer of intelligence on...seriously. I have actually received and given these mini-vaults many times as Christmas presents...I'm from Texas and I know a hell of a lot of gun owners that use these, if for nothing else so they do not get their firearms stolen.
    Bullshit. I don't know a single gun owner who has anything but a plain old gun safe.
    You want everyone to believe a fantasy, people aren't gonna buy it.
    So says the person spouting the gun control fallacies. Sounds like you need to stop hanging around with the meth heads.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    edited April 2017

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

So, would you recommend that those people who are distrustful of police purchase guns so that they can protect themselves?

I don't recommend purchasing a gun for protection, but the logic of many of pro-gun folks says yes, people should buy guns to protect themselves from any perceived threat.
    For the life of me... I can't understand how people do not understand that the risk of getting killed or injured by a gun increases dramatically after a gun is introduced to a home.

So, you think that people should be able to own guns for self defense but those who choose to exercise their right are idiots?
    No. I don't think that.

I'm saying having a gun in your house exponentially increases your odds of a firearm related accident for you or anyone in your house.
    I always found this to be an interesting argument. Having a child in the house increases the odds of a child peeing on the floor. Having drain cleaner in the house increases the odds of someone poisoning themselves with drain cleaner. Having sleeping pills in the house increases the odds of a sleeping pill overdose. How do you decrease the odds? Lock shit up! Do not leave your drain cleaner accessible to children, etc. The only way a gun will harm someone unintentionally is due to negligence, as with the sleeping pills, drain cleaner, etc.
    I would also argue that having a firearm in the house exponentially increases the odds of your own survival if drugged up armed intruders break in while you are there. Or a few teens armed with knives and brass knuckles as in a recent incident.
    So you concede my point then: having a gun in the house increases the chances that someone inside that house will get harmed by it. If it is a risk you wish to assume then that's your prerogative- your country offers you that freeedom.

I'm not saying don't prepare for it, but home invasions are of the spectacular variety of crimes. It's not very likely you will be the victim of one. Here's where I'd concede your point: having a gun in that situation would be useful (unless, of course, the home intruder takes your gun, sticks it up your ass, and pulls the trigger until it goes 'click click').

And also... many gun owners here have freely admitted they do not keep their guns locked in a safe separate from their ammunition. So, don't try to sell the idea that all gun owners are responsible gun owners. This is far from accurate.
    I totally do not believe that all are responsible, just as I do not believe all drivers are. That's why I believe that education on safe handling are key. Harsh penalties for those that are irresponsible is also paramount, although I would think that considering the consequences of irresponsible handling would be enough. For better or worse, gun ownership is a part of this society and will probably be until the end of time. You are in denial if you believe otherwise. You can either be in denial or support better education around the topic. You don't leave your detergent pods where babies can get to them and you don't leave your guns where children can...
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

Who actually has the capability to secure their guns from children yet still have them quickly accessible for protection from a home invasion.
    NOBODY!
    Bullshit, there are plenty of quickly accessible biometric or quick release combination safe options out there for just this thing.
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Probably more than 90% of guy owners don't. You know it in your heart even if you won't admit it.
    You are completely full of shit! Most people I know that have children have something similar. You are totally uneducated on the subject. Go back to a topic you have a glimmer of intelligence on...seriously. I have actually received and given these mini-vaults many times as Christmas presents...I'm from Texas and I know a hell of a lot of gun owners that use these, if for nothing else so they do not get their firearms stolen.
    Bullshit. I don't know a single gun owner who has anything but a plain old gun safe.
    So says the person spouting the gun control fallacies.
    What fallacies?
    I live in the middle where common sense shows it's face, not some fantasy land where there are tens of millions of biometric safes in use and kids don't kill themselves every week with their parents' guns.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

So you concede my point then: having a gun in the house increases the chances that someone inside that house will get harmed by it. If it is a risk you wish to assume then that's your prerogative- your country offers you that freeedom.

I'm not saying don't prepare for it, but home invasions are of the spectacular variety of crimes. It's not very likely you will be the victim of one. Here's where I'd concede your point: having a gun in that situation would be useful (unless, of course, the home intruder takes your gun, sticks it up your ass, and pulls the trigger until it goes 'click click').

And also... many gun owners here have freely admitted they do not keep their guns locked in a safe separate from their ammunition. So, don't try to sell the idea that all gun owners are responsible gun owners. This is far from accurate.
    I totally do not believe that all are responsible, just as I do not believe all drivers are. That's why I believe that education on safe handling are key. For better or worse, gun ownership is a part of this society and will probably be until the end of time. You are in denial if you believe otherwise. You can either be in denial or support better education around the topic.
    And part of being educated about it is knowing the risk involved with having a gun and the number of completely irresponsible gun owners there are out there.

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

I totally do not believe that all are responsible, just as I do not believe all drivers are. That's why I believe that education on safe handling are key. For better or worse, gun ownership is a part of this society and will probably be until the end of time. You are in denial if you believe otherwise. You can either be in denial or support better education around the topic.
    And part of being educated about it is knowing the risk involved with having a gun and the number of completely irresponsible gun owners there are out there.
    So you know the number of irresponsible gun owners out there? Have you gone door to door to do a "security check" or something? There are a lot of irresponsible people out there in general, but there are also a ton that are perfectly responsible.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

I totally do not believe that all are responsible, just as I do not believe all drivers are. That's why I believe that education on safe handling are key. Harsh penalties for those that are irresponsible is also paramount, although I would think that considering the consequences of irresponsible handling would be enough. For better or worse, gun ownership is a part of this society and will probably be until the end of time. You are in denial if you believe otherwise. You can either be in denial or support better education around the topic. You don't leave your detergent pods where babies can get to them and you don't leave your guns where children can...
    It is the reality.

But if you think some quality educational programs are the answer to stupidity... you're in denial.

I think the following statement most accurately sums up our understanding of the situation (let me know if you disagree):

Guns are readily available and stupid people will access them without fully appreciating their level of risk. As a result of such a situation, numerous accidental shootings will occur.

* Good job securing your weapons responsibly! I hope your child's friends have households that take the same precautions.

** It seems as many times that I read of an armed intruder getting shot... I read of a loved one getting shot mistaken as an armed intruder.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

So says the person spouting the gun control fallacies. Sounds like you need to stop hanging around with the meth heads.
    Meth heads?
    Maybe you need to stop hanging around with sovereign citizen whack jobs.

If biometric and easy access safes were as common as you would like people​ to believe, the manufacturers raking in that cash would be a little better known I'd think. Barska isn't exactly a household name, Fortune 500 company lol
    edited April 2017
    rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    I live in the middle where common sense shows it's face, not some fantasy land where there are tens of millions of biometric safes in use and kids don't kill themselves every week with their parents' guns.
    There are always going to be responsible and irresponsible people out there, whether they are doing drugs, playing with guns, joy riding in cars, etc. That does not discount the fact that there are also a ton of responsible people out there that should not have there right to protect themselves (from the irresponsible) with a firearm trampled on. You said that no one locks their guns up and that there are no means to have quick access to a locked up firearm. I showed you that there are affordable means available and that many people use them. Your argument that there are no means to secure a firearm and have quick access is a fallacy and I provided you with a link to the many options.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

So you know the number of irresponsible gun owners out there? Have you gone door to door to do a "security check" or something? There are a lot of irresponsible people out there in general, but there are also a ton that are perfectly responsible.
    The statistics on accidental shootings reveal something about the level of irresponsibility. Not all irresponsibility leads to accidental discharges so incidents alone don't provide the complete picture. In short, there is a lot of carelessness being practiced. Let's get real.
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    There are always going to be responsible and irresponsible people out there, whether they are doing drugs, playing with guns, joy riding in cars, etc. That does not discount the fact that there are also a ton of responsible people out there that should not have there right to protect themselves (from the irresponsible) with a firearm trampled on.
    So can we have as many rules with guns as we do with cars?

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    There are always going to be responsible and irresponsible people out there, whether they are doing drugs, playing with guns, joy riding in cars, etc. That does not discount the fact that there are also a ton of responsible people out there that should not have there right to protect themselves (from the irresponsible) with a firearm trampled on.
    No, no, no, because, um, the Constitution.
    edited April 2017

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    Have those rules decreased irresponsible driving? There are a lot of similar rules: You cannot legally carry a gun while drunk. You cannot legally carry a pistol without a license. Cars and firearms should not have the same rules because they are two completely different things. Not to mention, there is nothing in the constitution protecting an individuals right to own a strictly regulated car.
    edited April 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

The statistics on accidental shootings reveal something about the level of irresponsibility. Not all irresponsibility leads to accidental discharges so incidents alone don't provide the complete picture. In short, there is a lot of carelessness being practiced. Let's get real.
    The statistics showing accidental shootings have gone DOWN even though gun ownership has gone up? Are those the ones to are referring to? Innovation has provided us with many ways of safely securing a firearm and the penalties for irresponsible behavior are very high...what else do you want?
    rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    No, no, no, because, um, the Constitution.
    The SCOTUS would agree with you here.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

The statistics showing accidental shootings have gone DOWN even though gun ownership has gone up? Are those the ones to are referring to? Innovation has provided us with many ways of safely securing a firearm and the penalties for irresponsible behavior are very high...what else do you want?
    I don't want 35,000 gun deaths per year. That's what I want.

More guns equals more deaths by guns. Maybe I also want you to acknowledge that very simple and easy to understand truth and trade-off.

You are correct: guns in America are there to stay... but don't pretend that freedom doesn't bear a heavy price. As long as you have your guns... you'll have your deaths from your guns.
    edited April 2017

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

More guns equals more deaths by guns. Maybe I also want you to acknowledge that very simple and easy to understand truth and trade-off.

You are correct: guns in America are there to stay... but don't pretend that freedom doesn't bear a heavy price. As long as you have your guns... you'll have your deaths from your guns.
    Well, more gun in Chicago most definitely results in more gun deaths. But I guess one could say that more gang bangers in Chicago also results in more gun deaths. I feel that the gang bangers are a larger problem than mere gun ownership.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299

• dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962

mcgruff10 said:

dudeman said:

I think if you are properly trained and experienced either through hunting or your profession that the risk goes way down. Dirty you and I would never leave a loaded gun around our kids because we have common sense and are experienced with firearms.
    I agree.

The problem is that the amount of fools that aren't gun savvy and consistently fail to exercise common sense is significant.

On one hand, we likely shouldn't concern ourselves with the fools I speak of. If they're negligence only results in them getting hurt... then whatever.

On the other hand, often is the case where such foolishness impacts others and we need to be somewhat concerned for these people. When some fool's negligence results in other people getting harmed as a result... then that's a problem.
    It seems like

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

Do you know how many of those 35,000 deaths are accidental or caused by negligence?
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 2,962
    rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

I have biometric and RFID safes. So does everyone I know who owns guns.

Maybe that sounds like science fiction to you but it's reality.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

But who you know doesn't cover reality.

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Well, that was all that the poster above used to further his argument. I would be willing to say that 99% of gun owners never experience an accidental shooting.
    dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Not science fiction, I know what's​ out there, I'm just realistic about how prevalent theses devices are.
    edited April 2017
    rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Not science fiction, I know what's​ out there, I'm just realistic about how prevalent theses devices are.
    Here is some fun reading.
    http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp#accidents
    edited April 2017
    rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

It's realistic to believe they are not prevalent among gang bangers or meth heads, people that are illegally in possession in the first place...but if that's the only place you are getting your world view...you're hangin with the wrong crowd. So, instead of just bitching and moaning, what *realistic approach would you suggest to decrease gun crimes and accidental shootings?
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

It's realistic to believe they are not prevalent among gang bangers or meth heads, people that are illegally in possession in the first place...but if that's the only place you are getting your world view...you're hangin with the wrong crowd.
    At this point, you're just fabricating what irresponsible gun owners are vs. responsible ones to fit your belief system.

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

It's realistic to believe they are not prevalent among gang bangers or meth heads, people that are illegally in possession in the first place...but if that's the only place you are getting your world view...you're hangin with the wrong crowd.
    At this point, you're just fabricating what irresponsible gun owners are vs. responsible ones to fit your belief system.
    Because that is not being done on the opposite end of the spectrum constantly? Give me a break...
    edited April 2017
    PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

It's realistic to believe they are not prevalent among gang bangers or meth heads, people that are illegally in possession in the first place...but if that's the only place you are getting your world view...you're hangin with the wrong crowd. So, instead of just bitching and moaning, what *realistic approach would you suggest to decrease gun crimes and accidental shootings?
    I live among farmers and the Amish smart ass, your gun club buddies who get a chubby over a list of calibers aren't a representative of the average American gun owner any more than the meth heads and gangbangers you'd like to imagine make up the bulk of irresponsible gun owners.

I'm done with this shit, you cloak your irrational paranoias in a patois of reasonable speech to oppose the most sensible and reasonable measures. It is you who is bitching and moaning "oh poo, they will confiscate my precious if they know i have them"
    "oh poo, if i cant have whatever gun with whatever feature i want then i might as well just crawl in a hole and die"
    "oh poo, if i cant sell my gun to anybody i want without paperwork then I'm dead already anyways"
    And so on and so on.
    Post edited by rgambs on
    PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Because that is not being done on the opposite end of the spectrum constantly? Give me a break...
    I don't know about the opposite end, but I do know that 100% of humans make mistakes, even the ones who call themselves responsible. I'm rarely around guns, yet have seen people multiple times be irresponsible with them. And these weren't gang members or tweakers.
  • PJPOWER said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

What fallacies?
    dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

Well, that was all that the poster above used to further his argument. I would be willing to say that 99% of gun owners never experience an accidental shooting.
    I'd say it's fewer. If 1 of a 100 gun owners was experiencing an accidental shooting, the numbers would be gross.

I've already published extensive data on this topic. Go back through his thread and it's all there. I don't care to go through the exercise again. If you don't think guns are a problem then fine. In my mind... when you compare data to other countries with more regulations, restrictions, and that haven't been taken over by their governments... there's a big problem in the US.

America's statistics place it on par with Yemen and Mexico in many categories. Deny it all you want, but the numbers are the numbers.
    edited April 2017
    rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

dudeman said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

rgambs said:

PJPOWER said:

dudeman said:

dudeman said:

No. I don't think that.

NOBODY!
    Yeah, there are.
    Too bad NOBODY has one.
    Maybe you do. Maybe.

I live among farmers and the Amish smart ass, your gun club buddies who get a chubby over a list of calibers aren't a representative of the average American gun owner any more than the meth heads and gangbangers you'd like to imagine make up the bulk of irresponsible gun owners.

I'm done with this shit, you cloak your irrational paranoias in a patois of reasonable speech to oppose the most sensible and reasonable measures. It is you who is bitching and moaning "oh poo, they will confiscate my precious if they know i have them"
    "oh poo, if i cant have whatever gun with whatever feature i want then i might as well just crawl in a hole and die"
    "oh poo, if i cant sell my gun to anybody i want without paperwork then I'm dead already anyways"
    And so on and so on.
    I don't know who you are quoting, but it most definitely is not me. One more sign that you are living in imagination land.
This discussion has been closed.