a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852
    lolobugg said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

As much as I like as I like "stuff" I hope it's not just an announcement about more merch for sale. Would really like to hear some news about music or shows. :)

Shows please. I m looking for three letters: MSG
    This.
    I'm looking for 4 letters: RNDM
    RNDM over msg? serious?
    Yea man, I'm all for PJ shows, but I'm never going back to NYC as long as I live, hopefully.
    I bet that RNDM will not come anywhere near NC.
    I might be way off here, but I think Jeff absolutely hates the South.
    Joseph plays solo shows here all the time so that is the only thing I can think of as to why none of Jeff's solo projects ever tour here. that and maybe the fact that the place would be 2/3 empty.
    Yeah, not too many bands make it down here, that's why I went to DC last time they toured, I'm ok with a road trip.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    nostackedvinylnostackedvinyl Maine Posts: 857
    benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

As much as I like as I like "stuff" I hope it's not just an announcement about more merch for sale. Would really like to hear some news about music or shows. :)

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?
    Yea man, I'm all for PJ shows, but I'm never going back to NYC as long as I live, hopefully.

True that.
    MSG shows in 2010 I was on crutches and someone shoved me down trying to cross a street. Horrible horrible place. People are nasty. It stinks to high hell too. Garbage everywhere.
    damn that sucks. i've been to nyc a few hundred times and never had a bad experience. they do put their garbage out at night for pick up so that might explain garbage everywhere. but again, sorry you had a bad experience.
    on that note, bring on msg!
    and benjs, been to toronto twice and absolutely loved it both times. love the whistle brewery right near the stadium.
    Along with anyone else here, give me a shout next time you're in town! Be happy to join at Steamwhistle Brewery. A close friend happens to live in a condo right across that field.

I find Torontonians just aren't consistent. Some are so happy and laid back, others are absolute jerks. Guess you'd find that more or less anywhere however!
    I love Toronto. Was up there for PJ in 2011 and I'll be back this July for DMB. Can't wait!!
    it's a fragile thing, this life we lead.

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

ev: 06/15/11
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Been to 5 MSG shows... had a blast... but give me a small town show like Charlottesville or Moline every time
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    a5pj said:

lolobugg said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?
    Joseph plays solo shows here all the time so that is the only thing I can think of as to why none of Jeff's solo projects ever tour here. that and maybe the fact that the place would be 2/3 empty.
    Yeah, not too many bands make it down here, that's why I went to DC last time they toured, I'm ok with a road trip.
    Raleigh to DC not a bad drive....
    BTW... did I meet you in the parking lot at Jiffy Lube Live in 2010?
    I remember parking next to a fellow Carolinian.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,852
    lolobugg said:

a5pj said:

lolobugg said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?
    Raleigh to DC not a bad drive....
    BTW... did I meet you in the parking lot at Jiffy Lube Live in 2010?
    I remember parking next to a fellow Carolinian.
    Don't think it was me sorry :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

Amen.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,427
    benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?

True that.
    MSG shows in 2010 I was on crutches and someone shoved me down trying to cross a street. Horrible horrible place. People are nasty. It stinks to high hell too. Garbage everywhere.
    damn that sucks. i've been to nyc a few hundred times and never had a bad experience. they do put their garbage out at night for pick up so that might explain garbage everywhere. but again, sorry you had a bad experience.
    and benjs, been to toronto twice and absolutely loved it both times. love the whistle brewery right near the stadium.
    Along with anyone else here, give me a shout next time you're in town! Be happy to join at Steamwhistle Brewery. A close friend happens to live in a condo right across that field.

I find Torontonians just aren't consistent. Some are so happy and laid back, others are absolute jerks. Guess you'd find that more or less anywhere however!
    Steam whistle was a highlight of my trip to Toronto in 2011. Beer for me and the wife and the kids got to ride that mini train around the property. Topped off by PJ and Uncle Neil that night :)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    I have major doubts about a PJ tour this year...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    edited June 2015
    on2legs said:

benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?

True that.

Steam whistle was a highlight of my trip to Toronto in 2011. Beer for me and the wife and the kids got to ride that mini train around the property. Topped off by PJ and Uncle Neil that night :)
    That was a hell of a few days :) PJ20 Premiere, PJ night one, met Neil Young spontaneously on the street, PJ night two. Awesome. Though I must admit - I'm not crazy about Steamwhistle's beer! Mill St.'s Tankhouse Ale is a favourite for Toronto microbreweries.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    FrankieG said:

I have major doubts about a PJ tour this year...

Definitely....we're nearly 1/2 way through the year and nothing yet. Not getting my hopes up...
  • Options

benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?

True that.

I love Toronto. Was up there for PJ in 2011 and I'll be back this July for DMB. Can't wait!!
    Nice. Where are your tickets? I'm in pit
  • Options
    edited June 2015

benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?

True that.

We're in section 301. We're doing the show in Montreal as well but we'll be in Toronto Monday and Tuesday for the show. Perhaps we could grab a few beers?. . .
    Post edited by nostackedvinyl on

05/24/06, 06/28/08, 06/30/08, 05/17/10, 09/07/11, 09/11/11, 09/12/11, 09/14/11, 09/15/11, 10/15/13, 10/16/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/25/13, 10/27/13, 05/05/16, 05/08/16, 08/07/16, 09/02/18

• Options

benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?

True that.

We're in section 301. We're doing the show in Montreal as well but we'll be in Toronto Monday and Tuesday for the show. Perhaps we could grab a few beers?. . .
    Doing Montreal also. Ga. For sure on Tuesday unless work screws up.
  • Options

benjs said:

mcgruff10 said:

MayDay10 said:

a5pj said:

mcgruff10 said:

a5pj said:

SD48277 said:

mcgruff10 said:

on2legs said:

This.
    RNDM over msg? serious?

True that.

Doing Montreal also. Ga. For sure on Tuesday unless work screws up.
    That would be awesome. Might be able to hang in Montreal as well if it works out. We're in the 120s section for that show.

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,603
    I don't think they'll announce any shows.
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    Would be a pleasant surprise if some shows appeared... no hype... no rumours... nothing.... Normally theres some morning buzz if something would come up...
    Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    C'mon 10c, lets do something radical!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

C'mon 10c, lets do something radical!

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    EVDreamerEVDreamer Posts: 23
    The waiting drove me mad...
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    you over rotated
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,359
    EVDreamer said:

The waiting drove me mad...

waitin'. watchin' the clock
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,551
    Mystery poster
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Not sure I need another mystery poster...
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    More mystery posters...priced jacked up this time
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    demetrios said:
    This would be sick
  • Options
    Ron BurgundyRon Burgundy Posts: 498
    demetrios said:
    Ohhh!!! Nice!!!!
  • Options
    marjenmarjen CT Posts: 803
    What the hell I am in. Hoping for something good.
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    well that was disappointing..

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore