Options

Petition for 2015 Canadian Tour, because Pearl Jam fucking loves Canada

Comments

• Options

BC Canadians are especially radical dudes and dudettes.

but especially Friendly Manitobans. :)

and especially Saskatchewinians \:D/
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
  • Options
    love me some Canada
  • Options
  • Options
    plus women look hot in hockey jerseys
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,696

They sure do. But not in a Vancouver Canucks jersey.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

=))
  • Options
    demetrios said:

oh you mean like this?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,463

The Leafs one is the BEST!

Go Leafs Go! B-)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:

The Leafs one is the BEST!

Go Leafs Go! B-)
    I had some fun during one of my moments of infinite stoner wisdom, and most of the ladies are Canadian, proof that Canada is abundant in natural resources
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    demetrios said:

B-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    Great idea, post pictures of women in hockey jerseys to get Pearl Jam to tour. What is this, a Poison message board?
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Ryan said:

Great idea, post pictures of women in hockey jerseys to get Pearl Jam to tour. What is this, a Poison message board?

Whatever it takes lol
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Ryan said:

No, I was stoned and felt like posting those pics, sorry if you cannot appreciate women in hockey jerseys, if it will make you feel better I will post pictures of dudes in hockey jerseys, would that make you feel better?
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,016
    edited December 2014

Ryan said:

No, I was stoned and felt like posting those pics, sorry if you cannot appreciate women in hockey jerseys, if it will make you feel better I will post pictures of dudes in hockey jerseys, would that make you feel better?
    If I did would there be something wrong with that? I'm sure Pearl Jam would be thrilled to play for a bunch of single dudes posting pictures of "chicks" in hockey jerseys. Just the demographic a socially conscious band is trying to reach.
    Post edited by Ryan on
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Ryan said:

Ryan said:

If I did would there be something wrong with that? I'm sure Pearl Jam would be thrilled to play for a bunch of single dudes posting pictures of "chicks" in hockey jerseys. Just the demographic a socially conscious band is trying to reach.
    yeah and not sure what a random 15 minutes when I was stoned has to do with Pearl Jam and your holier than thou attitude? really who gives a fuck if I like women in hockey jerseys, I get it you don't, go troll someone else's thread, you really should try relaxing and not taking this shit so seriously, big fucking deal, you are making mountains out of a stoner's molehill, that comes across as immature and extremely negative, do you really have to be the moral conscience of the board, is your life so miserable and unhappy that you have to resort to acting like that? and then throwing that bullshit Poison comment in there, a band I fucking hate, that just makes you seem like a real asshole, and here is a picture more to your liking, which I don't have any problem with by the way
  • Options

Ryan said:

Ryan said:

yeah and not sure what a random 15 minutes when I was stoned has to do with Pearl Jam and your holier than thou attitude? really who gives a fuck if I like women in hockey jerseys, I get it you don't, go troll someone else's thread, you really should try relaxing and not taking this shit so seriously, big fucking deal, you are making mountains out of a stoner's molehill, that comes across as immature and extremely negative, do you really have to be the moral conscience of the board, is your life so miserable and unhappy that you have to resort to acting like that? and then throwing that bullshit Poison comment in there, a band I fucking hate, that just makes you seem like a real asshole, and here is a picture more to your liking, which I don't have any problem with by the way
    Great movie.....fucking machine stole my quarter =))
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    BLACK35 said:

Ryan said:

Ryan said:

Great movie.....fucking machine stole my quarter =))
    Yes, the world needs more fucking hockey movies
  • Options
    jhager79jhager79 Kitchener Ontario Posts: 234

I think there will be Canadian shows next year. don't know if they hit all those places like 05 though, some of those places were weird I went to London, and to Kitchener. it nice that it was a small venue in Kitchener. along with the usual Ottawa, montreal, Toronto for east coast. but I go to usa shows too, and a lot of major city did not get shows for long time now, there has been no vegas show since 2006 which is shocking considering they did the 10 year anniversary show there. id rather they not go to those small places in Canada like London and Kitchener, but just play more shows in Toronto or montreal In bigger cities. besides the pj shows, those little cities like Kitchener is really boring to visit, when they play cool cities though you can do other things when the show is not on, montreal only ever gets 1 show , it be cool if they play 2 or 3 nights in row, and they played Toronto I think 2x in that tour, Kitchener,london, and Hamilton? that 5 showsi n greater Toronto area, it just be better imo to have all 5 shows at the acc or another Toronto venue there, don't know whats good in Toronto besides where maple leafs and nba plays, because that Molson amp venue is really crappy, I saw pj there before too it was good show but that venue sucks balls , I been to over 100 amps outdoors and that one might be the worse one lol that on the lake ontario

Hey, if PJ ever plays "boring" Kitchener again come on up and we'll show you around and you can see how cool this town actually is
    [img][/img]Kitchener2005
    Toronto 2003
    Toronto 2000
    Barrie 1998
    Toronto 1993
    London 2005

Toronto 2006 May 9/10
    Toronto 2009
    Toronto Sept 11/12 2011
    London 2013
    Detroit 2014
    Toronto 2016 May 10/12
    Chicago 2018 N2
    "No matter how cold the winter, there's a springtime ahead"
  • Options
    jhager79 said:

I think there will be Canadian shows next year. don't know if they hit all those places like 05 though, some of those places were weird I went to London, and to Kitchener. it nice that it was a small venue in Kitchener. along with the usual Ottawa, montreal, Toronto for east coast. but I go to usa shows too, and a lot of major city did not get shows for long time now, there has been no vegas show since 2006 which is shocking considering they did the 10 year anniversary show there. id rather they not go to those small places in Canada like London and Kitchener, but just play more shows in Toronto or montreal In bigger cities. besides the pj shows, those little cities like Kitchener is really boring to visit, when they play cool cities though you can do other things when the show is not on, montreal only ever gets 1 show , it be cool if they play 2 or 3 nights in row, and they played Toronto I think 2x in that tour, Kitchener,london, and Hamilton? that 5 showsi n greater Toronto area, it just be better imo to have all 5 shows at the acc or another Toronto venue there, don't know whats good in Toronto besides where maple leafs and nba plays, because that Molson amp venue is really crappy, I saw pj there before too it was good show but that venue sucks balls , I been to over 100 amps outdoors and that one might be the worse one lol that on the lake ontario

Hey, if PJ ever plays "boring" Kitchener again come on up and we'll show you around and you can see how cool this town actually is
    Fuckin' eh!
  • Options