BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538

Where is the pre party?

Jacksons
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    edited September 2014
    Is there a thread here on the 10c forum dedicated to Denver preparty? I am not on facebook.
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,728
    There is some information here:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/235117/2014-wishlist-foundation-preparty-fundraiser-summary#latest
    I also posted on the FB page asking them to start a thread here for everyone not on FB.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/235117/2014-wishlist-foundation-preparty-fundraiser-summary#latest
    I also posted on the FB page asking them to start a thread here for everyone not on FB.

Thanks northern! Much appreciated!
  • Options

Thank you!
  • Options
    LyndsayLyndsay NEW BRUNSWICK Posts: 73
    Is anyone here going to Bridge School? We're travelling from Atlantic Canada to Denver, now we're thinking of trying to go to Bridge School afterwards.... if we can exchange our reservations...
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I am going to BS if I score tics
  • Options
    Air23 said:

I am going to BS if I score tics

Will you be flying or driving from Denver?
    We thought we could exchange our flight/hotel for different dates but apparently we can not, so we're looking for the best way to get to SanFran
    I believe we are going to try and get tickets regardless and if it isn't feesable for us to go to Bridge School, we will just sell facevalue

• Options
    5 WEEKS TO GO…

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    it will be my good buddy's 2nd pj show. he last saw them with me in 1998 !
    i got a feeling he's gonna wonder why he didn't try harder ;)
    i'll try NOT to say "see, i told you so" :))
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I can't believe that it's 5 weeks away - my first live PJ show - I think it's time to make my reservations - I've looked at those damn hotels so many times - I just have to figure out how to book a flight! I'm avoiding it because I've never booked one before and just the thought of flying terrifies me. But it's all gonna be worth it. I think 20 odd years is more than an ample amount of anticipation!!! :bz
  • Options
    njnancy said:

I can't believe that it's 5 weeks away - my first live PJ show - I think it's time to make my reservations - I've looked at those damn hotels so many times - I just have to figure out how to book a flight! I'm avoiding it because I've never booked one before and just the thought of flying terrifies me. But it's all gonna be worth it. I think 20 odd years is more than an ample amount of anticipation!!! :bz

we booked through priceline last year when we went to philly for pj. it was such a great deal we booked through them again... i highly recommend them for sure, when you book a flight and hotel together ya save a bit

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Lyndsay said:

njnancy said:

we booked through priceline last year when we went to philly for pj. it was such a great deal we booked through them again... i highly recommend them for sure, when you book a flight and hotel together ya save a bit

Thanks - I've been looking at booking.com - but only at hotels. I have Amex points that my mother wants me to use cause she's gonna lose them so I have to figure out how to do that. I really should get moving on this; on a lot of stuff. Will check out priceline - i can recite the hotel list by heart by now. I'm more nervous than excited right now....but giddiness isn't too far off...i can feel it.... \:D/
  • Options

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,044
    edited September 2014
    I need a ticket for Denver is anyone can help me out!
  • Options
    I'm looking for 4 tickets. Stubhub and Flash seats prices are insane. Hoping the box office releases more tickets.
  • Options
    DENVER!!!!!!! So excited to get a show in my own backyard! :)
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    We're In! The perfect honeymoon is complete! Had to go flash seats... behind the stage. But we're in the building.

now a request. Crazy Mary for my soon to be wife. Its her favorite song and 5th show and she's yet to hear it. Please guys!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    There are threads to be bumped asking for Breath, Crazy Mary and Release in Denver - find them and bump away!
  • Options
    THREE WEEKS TO GO....SO EXCITED! Can't believe it's so close but it still seems like to long, oh well will have to live vicariously through setlists and youtube for a wee bit.

• Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Can't wait for this. Taking an empty suitcase to check in and fill with CO beers to bring back to Philly.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,044
    im in!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    Can't flippin' wait to land in the Mile High City, see the best live band in the world & legally 'relax'!!!

It's going to be an awesome week in Denver, see you all there!
  • Options
    Looks like I'm a late add to the party as well. I think my ticket is going to come through, flights are no problem...but the hotel situation kinda sucks at this point. Not much left in desirable areas as far as I can tell....anyone have any thoughts on hotel options at this late stage?
    Gorge
  • Options
    TWO WEEK WARNING: IN TWO WEEKS DENVER IS GOING TO ROCK!

• Options
    Will be there...plus 1.
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    Can't effing wait.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    Hi All Can't wait for The Best Band in the World to Rock out In Denver...I know about the preparty @ Jacksons... I am landing on the 21st would love to know where other Jammers will be hanging out prior to the concert or at least where some good bars and restaurants to visit...Thanks!!
  • Options