Options

Roll call ***** DENVER*****

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475

Two months & counting....... Can't f'ing wait!
  • Options
    weddingparadeweddingparade Posts: 1,179
    got a question for a local denverorite :)
    the wild flowers are playing the gothic theater in englewood the friday b4 pe jam
    it will probably be a late show(they are on last) and no driving allowed(=good denver beer)
    question...what is the better option??
    1) a local 5mile away hotel(taxi)
    2) travel there and back via transit(bus?train?) to east colfax ave in downtown denver
    much thanks!
  • Options
    JMoneyJMoney Denver Posts: 44
    weddingparade, I'd take a taxi if I were you if you have the funds - not sure when the bus runs at night and there is no train I know of that gets you close enough to that side of town. My opinion for what its worth, I do see my fair share of shows in that area...
    Lake Fairfax, VA '92 - Missoula, MT '12 - Baltimore '13 - Denver '14 - Telluride '16 - Denver '22
  • Options
    JMoneyJMoney Denver Posts: 44
    Way overdue on this post, please add me to the roll call list if you would? Looking forward to any 10C events that might be occurring and meeting people in the GA line as soon as I can get myself up and downtown that morning...
    Lake Fairfax, VA '92 - Missoula, MT '12 - Baltimore '13 - Denver '14 - Telluride '16 - Denver '22
  • Options

the wild flowers are playing the gothic theater in englewood the friday b4 pe jam
    it will probably be a late show(they are on last) and no driving allowed(=good denver beer)
    2) travel there and back via transit(bus?train?) to east colfax ave in downtown denver
    much thanks!

Taxi for sure, but a friend of mine has been raving about Uber, a private taxi service that can be accessed by downloading the app. I've never used it, but she said it was pretty easy and fairly quick. Denver is not New York in that sometimes, when you want a taxi the most, you cannot find one...
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    I'll be there! Have a condo rented close to downtown. It turned out to be way cheaper than a hotel for 4 nights. Vrbo.com kicks ass for those of you that don't know!
  • Options
    weddingparadeweddingparade Posts: 1,179
    Thanks JMoney and Colorado Fan :)
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    edited August 2014

If you want to buy a pair of 10c reserved tickets for face value, and can meet late afternoon before 6:00 on the day of the show, send me a PM.

I will respond to the e-mails in the order I get them.

UPDATE: I have received several requests for this pair, as of now I assume they are spoken for.

If this falls through, I will repost.
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581

much thanks!

Taxi for sure, but a friend of mine has been raving about Uber, a private taxi service that can be accessed by downloading the app. I've never used it, but she said it was pretty easy and fairly quick. Denver is not New York in that sometimes, when you want a taxi the most, you cannot find one...

I've been using Uber for years.... A little but more expensive than a cab but way worth it. You can see how far your car is in the app and instead of worrying about a taxi coming or no, you know exactly when it will be there and just hop in and hop out. Your card gets charged automatically and tip is included. Ride in style my man!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    I'm driving from LA to the show without a ticket. I'm in desperate need of a GA. Anyone out there with one? I'll buy your poster for you.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    50 more sleeps!!! Getting really excited, can't believe how close it is time has flown by.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    save me from stub hub! Looking for 3 please PM if you can help
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    in there like swimwear
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    Avs game Tuesday night, PJ Wednesday, and Broncos/Chargers Thursday! The DCO won't disappoint.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    Hotel booked, so I'll be in town at least. I'll be the asshole rocking my Lynch jersey :-h
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    Less than 6 weeks to go and then I get to party it down in the pit :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Can't wait after 5 years I finally get a home town show. No traveling, get to sleep in my own bed. Got GA, off from work and no crazy schedule. See you in the pit
  • Options
    bleobleo Posts: 15
    edited September 2014
    What happened I was on the list, now I'm not. I am still coming
    Post edited by bleo on
    B. Leo
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,123
    CServant said:

Avs game Tuesday night, PJ Wednesday, and Broncos/Chargers Thursday! The DCO won't disappoint.

I'm on all 3 as well ;)

Still looking for (2) PJ tix, got the rest

• Options
    CServant said:

I'm trying to talk my wife into an Avs game, but so far. . . no luck. I also don't want to push it, she's good enough to travel to Denver with me to see PJ, that's good enough for me!
  • Options
    ben30338ben30338 Georgia Posts: 47
    Any extra singles for the NHL and NFL games? I have 2 extra singles for the concert: one nosebleed, one pretty good floor level. If no interest in PJ tix, I'm happy to pay for the sports events tix. See you at the local breweries all week.
    2013: Charlotte
    2014: Lincoln, Memphis, No Code, Denver
    2015: Sao Paulo
    2016: Miami, Columbia, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    Wishing I stayed one more night for the Broncos game.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    jasonplalejasonplale Denver, CO Posts: 23
    I'll be there. just moved to Denver over Labor Day weekend!
  • Options
    Anyone had any luck getting reasonably priced broncos tix for Thursday night? Any suggestions other than eBay or stubhub?
    Its an art to live w/ pain
    96 charlotte
    98 raleigh,greenville
    00 charlotte,greensboro,atl
    03 charlotte,raleigh,atl
    04 ashville,kissimmee
    07 chicago
    08 columbia
    08 ev dc1&2
    09 ev atl night 1
    10 cleveland
    11 PJ20 1&2
    12 music midtown, EV jax 1&2
    13 Baltimore,charlottesville,charlotte,LA#2
    14 Denver
    16 Greenville, Columbia, Fenway#2
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    anybody going from Denver to the Bridge School?
  • Options
    count me in for denver :) .. Coming in from Baltimore
    I am myself, like you somehow
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,423
    Does anyone know how far the pre-party is from the venue?

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,538
    JOEJOEJOE said:

Does anyone know how far the pre-party is from the venue?

According to Google Maps it is .8 miles via Wazee street.
    So no more than a 15 minute walk
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    Air23 said:

anybody going from Denver to the Bridge School?

fuck ya... fly into san jose early friday morning
  • Options
    Where is the pre party?