Ex Pitcher Mitch Williams instructs pitcher to hit Batter

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/05/ex-major_league_pitcher_mitch_wild_thing_williams_takes_leave_from_mlb_network_a.html

Lets discuss , i think hi's despicable to be doing shit like this & he called the other kid a pussy i'm sorry but if my kid was on the receiving end of the thrown pitch i'd be fighting this dick head ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    yea that's pretty shitty behavior when coaching 10 year olds. i know there have been a bunch of reports about him having issues with Umps and refs in leagues in Jersey before. Obviously pretty hot headed guy. need to get him away from coaching and probably even watching those games.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    pjhawks said:

yea that's pretty shitty behavior when coaching 10 year olds. i know there have been a bunch of reports about him having issues with Umps and refs in leagues in Jersey before. Obviously pretty hot headed guy. need to get him away from coaching and probably even watching those games.

Agreed ...

jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    edited May 2014
    A friend of mine said he saw him during the HS basketball season(his daughter plays) and he was on the refs the whole game..

But, to act like that in a 10 year old Tourney???>WOW!!
    Post edited by cutz on
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    What an asshole. Pulling shit like that with 10 year olds??? Ridiculous.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Sadly, there is a lot of this in 8-12 year old AAU baseball. Not always to that extent but too much of it.

Mitch has been kicked out of gyms for his daughters HS basketball games, Shawnee HS I believe.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer